PDA

View Full Version : 700r raptor Vs. canondale

skaydogg
09-08-2005, 06:30 PM
just wondering if the new 700r raptor has the throttle response like the canondale has?and will it beat it???? I am interested in buying the new raptor!!

skaydogg
09-08-2005, 06:34 PM
i do alot of trail riding and hill climbing.i know with the canondale if your going up a big hill and leave off the gas,all you have to do is get back on the gas and it will take you right up ,no bogging or down shifting.

tater_kamik
09-10-2005, 12:47 PM
raptor vs cannondale... wow. so how many have ridden the new raptor and an cannondale? probably very few, i know i havent. i guess the best thing to do is to compare the specs on both, then ask personal opinions on both and then decide from those 3. i feel that the new raptor is one bad mofo personally, and i am very glad that they greatly improved it

jamiesel
09-10-2005, 09:31 PM
I own both bikes. The rappy has tons of torque. Very good throttle response, more power stock then the dale but it feels much heavier. Reverse is nice but I like the handling of the dale better. The power is delivered much differant. THe rappy is all down low but tons of it. The dale is everywhere but not as much down low.

skaydogg
09-11-2005, 01:38 PM
yeah my brother in law has a canondale caninbal and i like the power and the way the fuel injection works,but i wouldn't buy one,i was hoping the raptor it being a 700 with fuel injection would be the same if not better!yeah i just got appoved to buy one ,i just dont know what i want to do?i got to test ride one.i like the way they improved it.but i am also a little worried about having problems with the fuel injection,and the quad,cause it the first year that they came out.

skaydogg
09-11-2005, 01:39 PM
dose any body know how the maintance scheudle is,i hope it is not like the canondale!