PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Who Live In Or Around Texas!

06-09-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey all u guys that live around here we kinda plan on having like a get together or somthin @ lake lavon or muenster trails so post your name and whare u live so we can kinda see how many people r coming

Razorback
06-10-2002, 06:20 AM
there are several people on here from texas, many from the dfw area. i live just northwest of dallas. i used to go to muenster a lot, but i've started mx racing, so i haven't been in several months. i've heard about lake lavon, but haven't been there. that would be an interesting place to go. i'd be in for going if the date didn't conflict with a race.

l8r

250xman
06-10-2002, 11:22 AM
i think that you would like it. i ride there about every two weeks. theyve got a track but its not very good. everyone pm me and we'll set up a date to try to have a meeting

mcmike
06-10-2002, 03:20 PM
Just like razorback, I race every other weekend, I live just across the river in Oklahoma. But I would be interested. I rode at the Red River riding area in Bulcher TX, (sometimes refered to as muenster riding area,) and those people are very, very, very concerned about you staying only on the trails or river, and absolutely NO RIDING after 8 o'clock
NO MATTER WHAT! Got our *****'$ chewed out for getting back at 8:05 to camp, and we even rode through the camp ground very slow, to tell them why. The guy could care less about our problems. If you don't leave by 8:00pm, they require you to camp, and they lock the gate so you can leave until morning.

redryder300
06-10-2002, 08:04 PM
Count me in.

MX26
06-11-2002, 12:23 AM
Hey guys. I just got around to registering, and this is my 1st post! Im about 2 hours East of Dallas. I hit all the MX tracks in North Texas. From Badlands, to Caddo, to Whitney and Weatherford. I'd really like to hook up with you guys sometime. Im selling my 250R, and starting to look for a stock 400EX to start building. The more I think about the 400, the more I want to get my R sold! See you on the track.

P.S. I run the TQRA some. You've probably seen my R. Solid black, Carbon Fiber hood, red K&K Graphics.

Buzzsaw
06-11-2002, 05:19 AM
That cool!!