PDA

View Full Version : Rumors

TRX_450
09-07-2005, 04:55 PM
ive been sick for the last 2 days and we didnt have skool monday...so today a friend of mine get online and asked if im ok and im like yea thinkin she knew i was sick....well then she starts askin questions...turns out theres a rumor goin round skool i got shot....i was laughin so hard i bout fell outta my chair....anybody else got any funny stories bout rumors?

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 04:58 PM
lmao, thats a good one...

i missed school for 2 days...called my friend and told him that i was ina wheel chair due to a crash...he went back to the school and told everyone i was in the bahama's...boy they were shocked when i returned to school the next week:o

Hondadudeehhhh
09-07-2005, 05:01 PM
a week before school start we told everyone that my buddy brad had a really bad wreck and had to get surgery and was in a wheel chair. Well we showed up to school the 1st day and by then the entire school (with the exception of people who had hung out with us) thought brad was real messed up.

theTman
09-07-2005, 05:31 PM
some kid down the road named travis (also my name) got shot on some drug deal or something....so people in school thought i got shot, pretty funny

zeppelin
09-07-2005, 05:31 PM
i switched school acouple years ago now when i see some of the people that went to my last school they all say that they thought i died riding my dirt bike :rolleyes:

09-07-2005, 05:37 PM
I had a really bad flu and was out of school for 2 weeks a few years ago- Friends told everyone i was dead- and everyone beleived it.

exboy
09-07-2005, 08:31 PM
i had namonia one time and i was in the hospital for about a week and some girl told everyone that my body had rejected the medicine(whatever that means) and they werent expectin me to live much longer. All these ppl were askin my mom about it it was pretty funny.