PDA

View Full Version : Tator salad very pissed don't deal with him!

ranger400ex1994
09-07-2005, 03:24 PM
I sent him $155.00 dollers for a HMF slip on pipe and it has not arrived yet. he will not answer my pms and it has been 2 weeks. heres is the link with the usps tracking number. he signed for the money but did not send the pipe.

out.http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelDetail.do

and heres the number you have to type in
0304 1560 0002 5585 6305

How could i get my money back? and what could i do to contact him and bring him to Justices

Colby@C&DRacing
09-07-2005, 04:23 PM
I sent him money paypal for a stock carb. I pm'd him yesterday since I haven't gotten the carb yet it was about a week and a half ago I paid, He said that he has been out of town and has shipped a lot of parts, but wasn't for sure if one of them was mine, he did offer to send it overnight at his cost, I am not in that much of a need for it. Hope that this puts your mind at ease a little or now you have me thinking :(

nyceguy01
09-13-2005, 03:52 PM
did either of you guys get your parts?
it took 2 weeks and he couldnt find my tracking number on the stuff i bought from him. i contacted him and asked for a refund and he sent it back no questions asked.he even said just keep the parts when they arrive. they havent yet but if they do ill let you know.

i did the same thing once a couple of years ago when i screwed up and forgot to ship 1 of several boxes of stuff i had sold to other atvers.damn box rode around under my truck box for a week before i noticed i still had it lol

if the parts in question are on thier way i must give huge props to this guy. people that have a conscious are hard to come by these days. worst case the stuff never comes and at least i still didnt get burned again.

ill keep you guys posted .

either way he made it right which is something 1 other guy on here still hasent even made an attempt at doing with me

ranger400ex1994
09-13-2005, 08:47 PM
i have not got mine yet and it has been 3 weeks sence he signed for the money order i sent him. he will not answer my PMs to send me my money back or just to tell the pipe is on the way.

nyceguy01 do you have a phone number or a E-MAIL adress were i can reach him?

nyceguy01
09-13-2005, 08:55 PM
ILL PM YOU SOME INFO. I DONT WANT TO POST HIS INFO ON THE FORUM JUST IN CASE HE STILL COMES THROUGH.

Colby@C&DRacing
09-14-2005, 08:35 AM
I still haven't seen the carb yet :ermm:

nyceguy01
09-15-2005, 04:10 PM
WELL ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW AND I THINK ITS SAFE TO SAY HE NEVER SHIPPED ME ANYTHING. HE DID REFUND MY MONEY THOUGH. IF I WERE YOU GUYS I WOULD DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET A REFUND.

I THINK HE DEFINATELY F***ED THIS ONE UP.

KEEP US POSTED IF YOU GET ANY MONEY BACK OUT OF THIS P.O.S.

ranger400ex1994
09-15-2005, 04:34 PM
i can't even contact him to get my money back. he wont answer my messages and i don't have his e-mail and the phone number i got didn't work.

Colby@C&DRacing
09-15-2005, 04:41 PM
I tried to pm him and of course the box was full I emailed Ndelabar1@aol.com with no responce (that was the paypal account)

Ralph
09-15-2005, 04:43 PM
As far as i know this guy is not a con. His name is Nathan Delabar and he is a moderator over at ********.com. You guys may have better luck finding him over there.

Now i dont know any details about your problems and im not saying anyone is wrong or right. I just want to help you guys find him.

his name on ******** is GNCCer and like i said he is a mod. You shouldnt have a problem finding him there

nyceguy01
09-15-2005, 05:20 PM
IN ONE OF HIS PMS HE SAID THAT THERE WERE MORE THAN 1 PERSON SELLING STUFF WITH ON HERE WITH HIS USERNAME???
THERE IS 1 PERSON SELLIN 450 STUFF AND 1 SELLIN 400 STUFF
MAYBE WE SHOULD OF BOUGHT THE 450 PARTS

COLBY CAN FILE WITH PAYPAL AND GET HIS MONEY BACK

I GOT A REFUND

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL RANGER THOUGH

MAYBE POST A LINK TO THIS THREAD ON THE OTHER SITE? IF HES A MOD THERE MAYBE THAT WILL GET HIM IN GEAR

ranger400ex1994
09-15-2005, 05:35 PM
ya i am going to do that as we speek

nyceguy01
09-16-2005, 08:08 PM
STILL NO RESPONCE ???

ranger400ex1994
09-17-2005, 10:18 AM
he said he sent my money back on wed but we will see i still haven't got it yet.maybe monday i will get it .

QuadJunkies
09-17-2005, 07:12 PM
I HATE A Thief!!!!

if hes ripping off peeps, then he should pay the consequences... :grr:

quadtrash466
09-19-2005, 03:47 PM
well look at what he is selling again! people like that piss me off!

ranger400ex1994
09-19-2005, 07:51 PM
ya i have still not got my money back and it has been about 4 days

sharkinthepool
09-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Well I hate to tell you guys, It has been over a month and did not get my stuff! And of course he said he was going to send the money back and it never arrived!

HE IS TRASH , NOTHING MORE THAN A THEIF

a MOD AT ******** huh? Shows what kind of sight that is. Every post I make over there the head guy deletes! They are all trash as far as I am concerned!

If you used a postal money order, he had to sign it to cash it. In doing so he has completed the final steps of felony theft (the way I understand it) (I have two cousins that are sheriff's and one that is a state trooper). You need your reciept and you can file a complaint through the United States Postal Service, which takes this crapola very seriously!
I still send him 5-6 emails a week, bugging him maybe but its my dam money!

sharkinthepool
09-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by nyceguy01

COLBY CAN FILE WITH PAYPAL AND GET HIS MONEY BACK

I GOT A REFUND

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL RANGER THOUGH

MAYBE POST A LINK TO THIS THREAD ON THE OTHER SITE? IF HES A MOD THERE MAYBE THAT WILL GET HIM IN GEAR

Tried it they just delete it!
.....I say "they" because I do not know "who" obviously deleted it!

ranger400ex1994
09-22-2005, 09:50 PM
yes i think i am going to file this complaint tomorrow so well see how the sob likes that.

trict_out
09-25-2005, 05:19 PM
This guy went out of his way to PC my frame for me. He seemed good and honest to me. Are you sure somethin else isnt goin on?