PDA

View Full Version : wrecked saturday!

kawasaki_ridah
09-06-2005, 09:28 PM
well i had my 2nd worst wreck ever first braking my leg but this one i was a motocross track practcing and my quad popped out of gear going up a 30 ft double and i cased it the R nose dived throwing me over the handle bars landing on my head and then coming down on me and continuing to kart wheel down a hill i was knocked out and had a concussion now i can't remember that day or 3 days before it at all. I know all that from what my friend told me, so now i'm screwed when it comes to college! The R is fine knocked the tire off the rim is all. All i got now is my pain pills and people telling me that i wrecked pretty hardcore!

kawasaki_ridah
09-07-2005, 02:44 PM
nice responses :p :p :p

09-07-2005, 02:57 PM
sweet!.lol. But how are you screwed for collage?

kawasaki_ridah
09-07-2005, 07:25 PM
i can't remember anything lol

sampleez
09-07-2005, 08:02 PM
ok, we'll start out with an easy one
2+2= ???????? :p

j/p man. that sucks. that's two people lately i've heard wrecking cause they're 450r popped outta gear :confused: wonder what's the deal with that?

09-07-2005, 08:07 PM
sounds like my sisters b/f... he was riding his blaster and it was a homeade ramp and the lip gave way the bumper landed on his head crushed his helmet knocked him out and he had to spend 2 nites in the hospital with a concussion, another buddy of mine was ridin and he hit a bump got pulled under the quad and got a minor concussion but he got back up sat on his quad and said "wheres my fourwheeler"

but ya that sounds like it sucks at least ur doin good now and what u worried bout college for u get to stay longer and party more... just hope u didnt do somethin good with ur woman one of those 3 days b4;)

kawasaki_ridah
09-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, i'm starting to remember things. It's funny you mention the lady thing haha cause i went out with this chick i have been talking to and i can't remember it :rolleyes: she asked if i remembered our first kiss and i can't :eek: :confused: lol sux huh :ermm:

Billyu40
09-07-2005, 11:52 PM
I have tried to forget alot of first kisses, but seriously. I wrecked my r 5 weeks ago and broke my wrist. Im 28 with a serious job that doesnt take sh*t. They are not happy with me because I cant do anything. I have good insurance though pays 100%. Ill probably get fired once I go back though. They cant legally fire you if a doctor says you cant work. I bet I am fired about a week after Im back though. Good luck with college and if you cant remeber the kiss it wasnt that good anyway.

kawasaki_ridah
09-11-2005, 01:02 AM
sorry to hear that man, maybe they wont fire you, i hope they. i hope it works out for ya man