PDA

View Full Version : birchcreek nationals

luvmyex
06-09-2002, 07:55 PM
I went to my first pro mx race today.All i can say is these guys have big brass ones.There was a 90-100' tripple there that some of these dudes were clearing.Ive never seen nothing like it on a quad before,dirtbike yes but not a quad.the pros were running when i pulled in and the fisrt thing i saw was these guys 20'in the air on this tripple.They were incrediably fast too.Even the ladies impressed me,atleast the top 5-7 of em were jumping some pretty big doubles.I took alot of pics.Too many to post so here's a link to em.
http://communities.msn.com/atvphotos/birchcreeknationals.msnw?

Evan
06-09-2002, 08:27 PM
nice pics, I wanted to go but didnt get to, my freind went, he said they were pretty awesome clearing that 110 ft triple, I wish I could have gone.

BTW did you hear about that guy that got killed in the Snake pit section on saturday? I think they said he was a pretty good rider to. It sucks bad to loose someone on quads.

luvmyex
06-10-2002, 05:30 PM
man u should have went.It was well worth it.That tripple was unreal,still cant get over it.No way in **** id try something like that.if i get over 6-7' in the air i start getting nervous.I only went on Sun. and didnt see the wreck.They did a auction for his family and raised almost $5000.which i thought was great.I did see one guy case a double right as i was loading up to go.They hauled him off in the ambulance.And yes its sad to see a loss like that or a crash.Heck i did a dismount in 4th gear pinned on Sat. riding some new trails.Hit a hole topping a hill.still hurts like ****.Thats the main reason i went to the race on Sun.