PDA

View Full Version : Radio Interview with Jon Guetter from Akraix

Dan_Guetter
09-06-2005, 03:37 PM
September 6, 2005

Tonight on The Moto Show
- press release -

Tonight on www.TheMotoShow.com: Ivan Tedesco, Jon Guetter, Ryan Dungey, and the Crower Power Tech Tip of the Week!

On The Moto Show tonight, Elrod and Mike Young will be covering all the bases! Ivan Tedesco is on and he's hoping to wrap up the championship next weekend. This could be Ivan's first outdoor championship, and we're guessing he's stoked!

Jon Guetter is also on the show tonight. We like to keep up with Jon as he's the only guy we know of doing a backflip on a quad. We here even Travis Pastrana was pretty amazed.Jon recently spent some time with TP, and we'll get Jon's first hand account of Travis' attempt at a NO-FOAM-PIT double backflip. Did he make it all the way around? Listen to find out!

Ryan Dungey is an amateur intermediate that will be Suzuki's elite amateur next year. And, he's been winning all over the place, including Loretta's. Ryan Dungey is a name that you'll probably hear a lot of in the future, so listen in!

And finally, the www.CrowerPower.com Tech Tip of the Week. So, Gear Up and Hang On for The Moto Show!

Don't forget to check in at www.TheMotoShowPARTS.com to order your parts and help the Asterisk Mobile Medical Center! TMS Parts carries FMF, TAG Metals, Ogio, One Industries, ASV Inventions, Ride Engineering, Fasstco, G2 Ergonomics, ProGrip, and many more! All profits are donated to the Asterisk Mobile Medical Center. www.TheMotoShowParts.com; For the Industry, By the Industry! You save money, we save people!

Log on to www.TheMotoShow.com for The Moto Show - LIVE, Tuesday at 6:00pm - 7:00pm (PST) to hear all the scoop or you may click on the Archives to listen to all the past shows. Call in LIVE to talk to your favorite rider or ask questions at (888) 514-2100. Or e-mail Elrod@themotoshow.com if you'd like to ask one of the guests a question or Yahoo Instant Message Elrod during the show at Elrath123.

JR3
09-06-2005, 03:59 PM
my dial up is to slow for me to listen so did tp make it or not.

theTman
09-06-2005, 04:16 PM
i dont think it has even started yet

MXRACER86
09-06-2005, 04:37 PM
So what time would that be for eastern???

sampleez
09-06-2005, 06:13 PM
:confused: i guess i'm too late. it's 7.20 central time here. i heard two guys talking in french :p .......well i think it french, but idk

flyin#5
09-06-2005, 06:57 PM
its on right now

sampleez
09-06-2005, 07:00 PM
i like how he keeps saying dub dub dub dot :D