PDA

View Full Version : What will be first African American President or A Woman President?

jcv400ex
09-06-2005, 01:12 PM
With the new Comander In Chief coming up with Gena Davis here pretty quick (her character is President), this question popped into my mind. Will there be a African American President first or a Woman President?

lets keep this clean guys, this isn't to put down anyone! Just wanted to see what your thoughts where!

Tommy 17
09-06-2005, 01:30 PM
what about if we think its a black female???:confused:

i say it'll be a women 1st... to many racist people out there...

yellow400ex05
09-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Lets just hope whoever is our next president better support quads and dirbikes!:macho

stevez400
09-06-2005, 01:38 PM
HMMM....Good question, is there more sexist people or racist people out there?? That will determin who will be first. I think it will be a women president.

muff
09-06-2005, 01:40 PM
the president needs to represent our country...since the country is half women I believe they would have a better chance than a minority race would.

09-06-2005, 01:42 PM
I think hillary clinton wil be the 1st female president. I dont think a black president will happen 1st beacause there's virtually no chance of them winning any of the southern states.

Discuss.

400exrules
09-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
I think hillary clinton wil be the 1st female president. I dont think a black president will happen 1st beacause there's virtually no chance of them winning any of the southern states.

Discuss.

exactly what i was going to say

african americans dont have a chance, cuz 95% of them dont even vote, and i dont see many people voting in one of them, over a woman....

bill cosby might have a chance lol

GP400
09-06-2005, 02:09 PM

Discuss.

Doubt it.........& don't stereotype the southern states.

Giz400ex
09-06-2005, 02:24 PM
I think hillary clinton wil be the 1st female president. Could be a possibilty and probably better than the one we have now!:D

MXracer16
09-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Could be a possibilty and probably better than the one we have now!:D

Not really, Id hate to have her as a president, too much of a Liberal.

bryan.young1
09-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Lets just hope whoever is our next president better support quads and dirbikes!

:D :D AH MEN TO THAT.

bryan.young1
09-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Lets just hope whoever is our next president better support quads and dirbikes!

:D :D AH MEN TO THAT. but i would settle for some senators and congressmen who think the same.

09-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by GP400
Doubt it.........& don't stereotype the southern states. You think a Black person could win the southern states? I find this hard to beleive. Im not sterotyping, From my various adventures to the south (Louisianna, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi) and all the racism ive seen i do beleive that an african american, wether it be male or female could not take a state like alabama.

Zwanter
09-06-2005, 05:09 PM
you must have been way off in the sticks to see racists. wait are you one of those people that thinks a rebel flag is racist? theres really not that much racism around here. (alabama)

Atkins
09-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Hillary Clinton will be the first woman president for many reasons, I believe, but I hate her.

A Black president would scare me...not because Im racist, but because 99% of African Americans are.

fasterblaster09
09-06-2005, 05:29 PM
You think a Black person could win the southern states? I find this hard to beleive. Im not sterotyping, From my various adventures to the south (Louisianna, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi) and all the racism ive seen i do beleive that an african american, wether it be male or female could not take a state like alabama.

Well I know what you mean about the stereotype,but im here everyday,its like to different species.And abotu the "95% of the black people dont vote" thats true,but I know if a black person did run,then at least 60% of that 95% will go register,and yo know who they will vote for.And dont thnk im being racist.All yuo here in my school is "its because im black,its because yuor white" even if its a black teacher,they say "your just taking up for them cause they white".I know thats how it here down here in southern louisiana.

jcv400ex
09-07-2005, 05:24 AM
I go back and forth on Hilary. I too, believe she will be the first woman president. I really think she ran the white house when Bill was in office. He was just the "spokesperson". But her radical believes is what scares me. I think once we get past the gender crap, a woman president wouldn't be a bad thing.

Same with an African American. The color of your skin doesn't influence your ablility to make decisions!

Dave Chappelle had a think on the other night about the first African American President. " I wouldn't wanna be the first!" "He was going to have a Mexican Vice President. "Go ahead shoot my arse, Pedro will open up the border!" lol

Cody_300ex
09-07-2005, 05:42 AM
Woman for sure. Like others said to many rasist.

MOFO
09-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Could be a possibilty and probably better than the one we have now!:D

Wow! I have very liberal democratic friends and family (damn in-laws :D ) and they will even say "I really hope Hillary does not become president" - and these people are as anti-president Bush, anti Republican as they come!

smr
09-07-2005, 06:26 AM
Opry Winfrey...(who is from the south)...or Collon Powell will be the first black president.

If you think a black person can't carry a southern state you are dead wrong. Look at the % or minorities in southern states. Texas is now over 50% minority and Georia, Alabam and Florida are real close.

Just my two since.....oh and about the raciest being in the south...It's no where near as bad down here as in the pacific north west or upper new england.

Martin Blair
09-07-2005, 07:04 AM
IF HILLARY CLINTON BECOMES PRESIDENT I AM MOVING TO CANADA.

I think that Condalisa Rice would be a good president, she is very intelegent, and is a woman, and a minority.

250R-Dee
09-07-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Atkins
Hillary Clinton will be the first woman president for many reasons, I believe, but I hate her.

A Black president would scare me...not because Im racist, but because 99% of African Americans are.

99% of us are racist? Where in the heck did you get that data?

bansheeguy77
09-07-2005, 08:41 AM
if either happens i will be singing o canada or o taco.....depends if i want cold or hot

WKY400EX
09-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
99% of us are racist? Where in the heck did you get that data? :confused: There are lots of racist people out there. It doesn't matter your age, sex, race, location. But 99% of African Americans? Come on.:o

And I think that we'll see a white woman as president before anything else. In the future, I think we'll see many different races and both sexes running for office, but sadly it'll be a while before the White House is no longer "white". JMO.