PDA

View Full Version : would like some imput on custom plates

QuadJunkies
09-06-2005, 10:29 AM
I am giving my quad a makeover and I need to order some customized background/numbers.

I would like to get rear fenders, one nose and one front Bumper. I have used GraphicMX beofre and I really like d the vinyl, but I dont hink they do too many background colors?? :confused:

any reccomendations on a color scheme and who to get the threw ?
these are the colors Ill be using ..
Frame

QuadJunkies
09-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Orange Fullbore ,a few Chrome pieces like Bumper, AArms and scoops

tater_kamik
09-07-2005, 03:59 AM
im thinking (if its possible) to have the numbers in purple at the bottom, and sort of burning into orange at the top?? have no idea about a background though

bradley300
09-07-2005, 07:16 AM
use these guys, they are awesome! www.mxprographx.com he made these 100% custom for me, i did have to send him the plastic, but it was worth it. i told him what color back ground, what number and color. i also said i wanted thequadshop and my name on it somehow. this is what he came up with
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/rebuild/rear2.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/rebuild/IMG_0463.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/rebuild/brad009.jpg

Cdaleracer
09-07-2005, 08:05 AM
www.graphicsmx.com has new chrome backgrounds. They will do whatever color you want. You just have to ask them.

QuadJunkies
09-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Cdaleracer
www.graphicsmx.com has new chrome backgrounds. They will do whatever color you want. You just have to ask them.
No way am I sending my plastic ,thats EXPENSIVE! :eek2:
Ill go and check those out, thanks!

QuadJunkies
09-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Cdaleracer
www.graphicsmx.com has new chrome backgrounds. They will do whatever color you want. You just have to ask them. I could not get that link to work?? It looks like its pulling up a Search possibly?

QuadJunkies
09-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by tater_kamik
im thinking (if its possible) to have the numbers in purple at the bottom, and sort of burning into orange at the top?? have no idea about a background though thats a cool idea! :) yeah, the background is where Im stuck too :confused:

Maybe I should just stick with something simple like White Background, black #'s w/ Orange or purple outline

bradley300
09-07-2005, 09:57 AM
they MIGHT have templates for your plastic, they didnt for my blaster, so i had to send the plastics. i would call him and see, he's a real great guy to deal with. if anything, he can make anything you want on normal rectangle plates

bradley300
09-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I could not get that link to work?? It looks like its pulling up a Search possibly?

that link is www.graphicmx.com ;)

QuadJunkies
09-07-2005, 09:58 AM
whats the pricing run?? I noticed no prices on anything

BlueZ440
09-08-2005, 10:57 PM
I order white background with black numbers and silver outline:blah:

QuadJunkies
09-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I order white background with black numbers and silver outline:blah: that might work too.... :D

Who do you think I should have do them?? Im ordering plastic, nerfs and Bumper today, also my Head geasket, well....... really just about everything before I head to work tomorrow.! :)

BlueZ440
09-09-2005, 07:41 AM
well i don't want you to be my twin, so I think go with a different outline. maybe the color of your frame.:D

Also I go thru Graves. He makes some bad A*$$ number and seat covers.:blah: I looked at everyones number around here and noones looks better than Graves and the quality is Great

QuadJunkies
09-09-2005, 08:12 AM
well i don't want you to be my twin, so I think go with a different outline. maybe the color of your frame.:D

Also I go thru Graves. He makes some bad A*$$ number and seat covers.:blah: I looked at everyones number around here and noones looks better than Graves and the quality is Great I forgot about graves

no.. I dont want to have a twin either, I like my quad to look different ;) When did you order plates??

BlueZ440
09-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I forgot about graves

no.. I dont want to have a twin either, I like my quad to look different ;) When did you order plates??

I didn't order plates I order background numbers. I also didn't order them..I go thru my sponsor..

You can have them make your number plates if you want also..;)

when you say number plates is the plates on the front and back of the quad right?:p

QuadJunkies
09-09-2005, 11:53 PM
I didn't order plates I order background numbers. I also didn't order them..I go thru my sponsor..

You can have them make your number plates if you want also..;)

when you say number plates is the plates on the front and back of the quad right?:p I just need one plate, my new bumper had a spot for #'s , but Ill need numbers for my fenders I would like to have made as well,also maybe one for the nose piece- maybe.

QuadJunkies
09-13-2005, 10:35 AM
Ive decided to go with mxprographx he already has a design for me, it will be the one of the left

bradley300
09-13-2005, 08:32 PM
good choice, you'll like them,. here are mine mxpro did for me
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/rebuild/rebuild1001.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bradley300/rebuild/brad009.jpg