PDA

View Full Version : What was your Favorite ??

QuadJunkies
09-06-2005, 09:53 AM
I thought it would be fun to start this thread.

I was wondering what everyones FAVORITE qaud was they had ever rode or owned and Why? This does not have to be a new quad, this could even be your very 1st quad.

Also, what was your most memorable time riding? Again, this can be with Family, freinds,racing ect.

This is a toughy for me cause we do a little of all kinds of riding and I like them all for dif. reasons, but my Favorite quad I have ever rode was still my 440 EX, it is not the power house, but it handles so well, she had been a very good quad and has never let me down. alot of my 1st time things riding happened on my 440.(1st trophy, 1st BIG Sand hill climbs,1st MX)

My best memory I think would have to be when we tookd our fisrt ride together all four of us on our own machines. It was FAthers Day wk end and it eas our 1st trip to some local dunes.

MY second one would have to be my 1st trophy, I guess that meant ALOT more to me than I had realized.

Third , I would have to say the Annual Dunetopia trips we take each year. I think I get a bigger kick seeing people who have never rode sand who travel so far to come play and leaving the trip feeling it was well worth there drive .

TRX_450
09-06-2005, 10:25 AM
my current 400ex and my most memorable time was the day b4 yesterday at a friends track...they jus redid it and put in a decent sized tabletop and me and one of my other friends were havin a best trick contest over the tabletop and i did my first can can

punker69q
09-06-2005, 10:34 AM
My favorite quad, by a huge margin, is my current 250r. With all the afetrmarket stuff on this thing it's WAY better than anything i've ever rode. A stock 450r feels like a tank compared to this!

http://www.cylco.com/vtt/25avril2005/IMG_0743.jpg
http://www.cylco.com/vtt/25avril2005/IMG_0758.jpg

86350x
09-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Favorite, don't know. My favorite road bike was a built up v-max. Favorite car was a souped up 72 chevelle. Favorite trike is a tie between daves big bore 250r and my personal 350x. Favorite quad that I didn't own was a big bore 250r with some extra's. But I didn't like it as much as my own machines, especially my banshee.

WOracing
09-06-2005, 11:08 AM
my favorite quad i ever rode was my old 400ex. because of the day i went riding back in '03. it was march 3rd and all of the feilds were iced over with about and inch of hard packed snow. i went riding with my freind eric and sean who had a rt100 at the time and a wolverine. best day ever:cool:

450robot
09-06-2005, 11:15 AM
my favorite quad i ever have ever ridden would be my old blaster, and also my first quad, it was such a blast (hahaha blast... blaster) it had all the power i ever wanted back then, and it sounded awsome... accually i still miss it a lil bit...

and my favorite rides would have to be goin out and taking a slow and easy trail ride with my pap, we go for hours, and everywhere we go, we stop and he has some type of history to tell me about the place we are at

TheFontMaster
09-06-2005, 11:23 AM
My favorite quad I have ever riden would have to be my friends predator, but that will change in a couple weeks once I get my 250r running. And my favorite time riding is deffatley the last Rausch group ride. It was my first time on a motocross track, and just the whole environment there was just awsome.

fastrider450r
09-06-2005, 12:09 PM
my favorite quad i ever rode is my 450R...(but not the smoothest) and the favorite ride would have to be everytime i go riding in a town in hunington county, called Broad Top, on top of a mountain.

prepracing
09-07-2005, 02:08 AM
1987 250X.... and it was bad enough that it ran with and beat most 400ex's back when they first came on the scene back in 99'. Talk about some mad people when a 12 year old quad was still beating their new state of the art machines. HAHA it was great :blah:

tater_kamik
09-07-2005, 03:00 AM
favorite i have ridden is slamdak's quad, an 400ex. it just slid so easile on smooth pavement around these poles and has a wicked soft ride, it just seems like it want to float through the air. i know im gonna hear something from him about this, probably some trash talkin!

Giz400ex
09-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
1987 250X.... Yes, that was my first quad and couldn't kill that thing! Great quad!!

MXRACER86
09-07-2005, 02:54 PM
My 2000 Yamaha Warrior, I loved that quad, it made me feel like a pro!

09-07-2005, 03:26 PM
the first time I rode my own four wheeler and had the sense of freedom of going ANYWHERE I wanted to. 1998 Honda fourtrax 4x4 when I was 14. I still ride today because of that sense of freedom

TCracin440ex
09-07-2005, 06:10 PM
my 1999 honda recon....i got in when i was 12 years old from a lawsuit settlement from a car accident...so i took some money and bought me a new recon...i gave that damn bike HELL.....i sank it in any and every thing i could find, mudholes, creeks, rivers...it ran very strong...i had done beat the hell out of it so much the tires were bald and eventually the clutches went and the rearend fell appart...i got all that fixed....and got it running again....then it threw a rod and now it sits behind my shed with a hole the size of my hand in the block....id like to have another motor for that bike because it was 1 tuff sob....it was going thru mudholes with bald tires that 4x4 quads would go thru...

FoxRacing81
09-07-2005, 06:11 PM
I loved when I first got my 97 Yamaha Warrior. I never had so much fun in my life.

My favorite riding experience was me on the Warrior and my buddy on his old Kawasaki 220 Bayou. It was the weekend and I swear we started Saturday at like 8 am, didn't quit til about 8:30pm, then woke up Sunday morning at 7, rode from then til about 9. Nothing broke, and we had soo much fun.

Now he's got a 450r, I got my 426. They both break all the time, and he's getting less and less interested in riding....sucks so much.

-Justin

WKY400EX
09-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Favorite quad was a built 265R, because the power on that thing was nuts. I'm a 4-stroke guy, so I really didn't know what to expect. I was very impressed though.

My favorite moment riding would be when I won my very first race on my 2000 400EX. I beat a guy who was riding a built 440EX who had more experience than me. Felt great. Especially when I received the big 1st place trophy.:) :cool:

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 06:45 PM
favorite quad was my built 416ex...im sure when my yfz is done i'll consider that my favorite...

most memorable time riding...i have 2....in the wayne national state forest with my dad for a whole weekend...and my first ama race, stallin on the gates in the first moto, coming back to win with a 7-8 second lead

fast_enough
09-07-2005, 06:46 PM
my favorite quad was my 400ex but some sick and twisted person stole it a couple of weeks ago, I had the best time on it on the 4th of july when you could ride anything out here on the road there was like 30 of us on quads crotch rockets mopeds lol dirtbikes etc, and no one said anything to us.

badbanshee
09-07-2005, 06:55 PM
my first quad is my favorite is my banshee i love it my second pick would be a 250R