PDA

View Full Version : stupid cops

Quadman250R
09-05-2005, 07:49 PM
i went to silver lake labor day weekend(last weekend) and to get up there i went with my buddy in his blazer. i brang my trailer a little home made one place quad trailer and i didnt have a licence plate for it. so we headed up there not even worried. well, we went by a cop doing a u turn and he pulled the blazer over. (i was following in a taurus trying to hide the back of the trailer). god i was so nervous they were gonna impound my quad. luckily he was nice enough and he let us go with a 100 dollar fine if we didnt call with a licence plate number in a week. so that got over and we rode all saturday. we packed my quad up and hooked it up to my buddies dads truck instead of the blazer cuz his dads truck had light hookups. well come to find out the cord was too short so we said hell with it and went anyway. well no more than a mile into it a cop was sitting there pulling out of a road. on came his flashers....holy sh** i was pissed. he gave us a warning and we showed him the ticket we already got and he let us go.........what a weekend.

09-05-2005, 07:50 PM
f the police, f the police, f em'

JOEX
09-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Why is it the cops fault your buddy was pulling a trailer illegally?:rolleyes:

Pappy
09-06-2005, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
f the police, f the police, f em'

now i see why your on your last thread around here:chinese:

Guy400
09-06-2005, 12:13 PM
So the cops are stupid for not giving you a ticket when you were pulling a trailer with no license plate on it? You should've titled this thread "Two great cops!"