PDA

View Full Version : homecoming

fasterthanyouex
09-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Is homecomign fun..in 10th grade never been to one...tell me bout it?

dpizz450
09-05-2005, 03:52 PM
could be the best night of ur life. could be the worst night of ur life.

trick250r
09-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
could be the best night of ur life. could be the worst night of ur life.

yup

toby400ex
09-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Its not the dance that matters, its what happens after the dance stupid heads.............

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
How big is your school? My freshmen year was my most fun home coming.... I went with a senior....it was a BLAST!

Warnerade
09-05-2005, 06:47 PM
i hated my homecoming:(

Hondadudeehhhh
09-05-2005, 07:32 PM
homecoming was so much fun last year. This year is going to be bad *** too, two party night in a row. One the night of the game, second the night after. Nothing better than dancing with good lookin ladies for a good hour then going to get shwasted afterwards. I love friday night homegames

09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
ahhhhh...high school parties...lmfao wait untill college kiddos ;)

enduro400rider
09-05-2005, 07:46 PM
definatly fun but its not the dance its the after parties, alot of freshman dont party, but the ones that do are known by all the upper classman and considered "cool". last year my freshman year i didnt even stay for the whole dance i stayed for about an hour and left to party. one of the funnest times ever. i ended up waking up in somebodies front yard. yeah it was a crazy night but fun

Warnerade
09-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
ahhhhh...high school parties...lmfao wait untill college kiddos ;) whatever dude...its all about the middle school parties where parents are present.

09-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
whatever dude...its all about the middle school parties where parents are present. Those were the days:(

enduro400rider
09-05-2005, 07:56 PM
whatever dude...its all about the middle school parties where parents are present.

LMFAO dude 7th grade i was with my chick in her basement "taking care of somethings" and her rents walked down. wow that was weird i still always feel kinda weird when i see them

Warnerade
09-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
LMFAO dude 7th grade i was with my chick in her basement "taking care of somethings" and her rents walked down. wow that was weird i still always feel kinda weird when i see them better than being in the basement with your girl and her brothers and all his friends come down and start molesting you. best day of my life:)

Punk'd
09-05-2005, 08:11 PM
The only reason I go is because my g/f wants to. She says she likes getting dressed up because she feels like a princess.

Me on the other hand hate getting dressed up. She has a orange dress this year and wants me to match her. My reply to her was quote "WOMEN are you drunk.. how do you match that?" un-quote.

Well anyway, the dance itself is ok, but as that one guy said. It could be the worst night of your life or it could be the best. Bring a girl and dont forget about the after party:blah:

Warnerade
09-05-2005, 08:12 PM
lmfao....dude, rent an orange tux. I would go just for that reason....if my gf said that, i'd do it in a heart beat.....

would be better for prom though

Jake250ex
09-05-2005, 08:16 PM
LMFAO dude 7th grade i was with my chick in her basement "taking care of somethings" and her rents walked down. wow that was weird i still always feel kinda weird when i see them

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/quadrider47/positive6.jpg

Warnerade
09-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/quadrider47/positive6.jpg congratulations, your annoying.

09-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/quadrider47/positive6.jpg Ur gay!:macho

250rmike
09-05-2005, 11:54 PM
put it this way. is your school big on football. if so homecoming might be fun. at our school its all rich potheads around here. the only dance worth going to was prom. i didnt go to any dances(missed prom cause of damn mono) if you do go have fun and make sure you hit the parties afterwards. find a friend who can have people stay the night but dont tell ne one. go to some parties find a girl and take her back to your friends. then at the end of the night all your close friends can just chill and bull**** each other. i like to repeate step 3 several times if possible

hondarider2006
09-06-2005, 12:07 AM
this was me two years ago at our homecoming bond fire.....haven't been to one sense, hopfully its good this year:devil:

250rmike
09-06-2005, 12:13 AM
last time i ws at a bonfire the cops came and tried to arrest everyone for tresspassing. havent ahd oen since. i would much rathergo to someones house and crash or even drive the 5 miles home alittle tipsy than go to a bonfire again.

250rmike
09-06-2005, 12:16 AM
mixmastermike i agree these high school kids havent seen nothing yet. high school parties are fun though. but nothin beats some keggers. we got one coming up oct. 30 guys gonna have 10 kegs. were gonna get a picture of 10 people doing kegstands at one time should be a good photo

hondarider2006
09-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by 250rmike
last time i ws at a bonfire the cops came and tried to arrest everyone for tresspassing. havent ahd oen since. i would much rathergo to someones house and crash or even drive the 5 miles home alittle tipsy than go to a bonfire again.

lol it was a "school sponcered" bonfire...all of the real parties are afterwards;)

250rmike
09-06-2005, 12:31 AM
oh one of those no drinking type deals. i couldnt stand for that. our prom was on a boat then everyone went back the school for the after party. i heard it was real fun:rolleyes:

BlazingYamahaYz
09-06-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
The only reason I go is because my g/f wants to. She says she likes getting dressed up because she feels like a princess.

Me on the other hand hate getting dressed up. She has a orange dress this year and wants me to match her. My reply to her was quote "WOMEN are you drunk.. how do you match that?" un-quote.

Well anyway, the dance itself is ok, but as that one guy said. It could be the worst night of your life or it could be the best. Bring a girl and dont forget about the after party:blah:

Get a red tux and some honda stickers:devil: I haven't gone to any school dances(senior now), they are always lame from what I hear. I won't be around for HC this year, I am going to re-shingle my buddy's cabin in WI that weekend.

Tommy 17
09-06-2005, 08:34 AM
haha i agree on the wait till u get to college comment...

if i could only post what i saw at a college party saturday night after the psu game i would... but i'd def get banned for it!!:(

zephead400ex
09-06-2005, 01:06 PM
mixmastermike i agree these high school kids havent seen nothing yet. high school parties are fun though. but nothin beats some keggers. we got one coming up oct. 30 guys gonna have 10 kegs. were gonna get a picture of 10 people doing kegstands at one time should be a good photo

Well, your party sounds fun and all but lets look at this situation...an oversized sausage party and a huge waste of beer! There is no way 30 people are going to drink 10 kegs in 1 night...let's analyze this...

1 keg = 15 gallons
1 gallon = 128 ounces
128 ounces x 10 kegs = 1280 ounces
1280 ounces / 12 ounces (can of beer) = 107 (106.7) beers per keg
107 beers (per keg) x 10 (kegs) - 1070 beers
1070 beers / 30 (people) = 36 (35.6) beers per person

Now, tell me how in the hell 30 high school guys can drink 36 beers each (1070 total) in one night? I know when I was in high school I drank quite a bit, but there was no way in hell I could drink that many beers and not be comatose.

One more forumula:

30 guys + 1070 beers = someone waking up with their pants down and a bottle of KY next them! :confused:

Have fun at your party! :D

Punk'd
09-06-2005, 02:58 PM
This is a picture of one of my friends 2 years ago. LOL..

http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/3307/socia2004469fj.jpg

FasstMidnightZ
09-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
This is a picture of one of my friends 2 years ago. LOL..

http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/3307/socia2004469fj.jpg ROFLMFAO !

Is it by any chance the guy in orange ??? :p :p

the yazer
09-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex

One more forumula:

30 guys + 1070 beers = someone waking up with their pants down and a bottle of KY next them! :confused:

Have fun at your party! :D

ROFL............... YA HAVE FUN AT THAT PARTY

250rmike
09-06-2005, 04:13 PM
the guy invited over 200 people not t30 so the kegs will get drank. hes also a biker and the hells angels are coming. someones getting arrested fo a dui that night for sure

DEAL
09-06-2005, 04:17 PM
ahhhhh...high school parties...lmfao wait untill college kiddos ;)

Man your hardly old enough to be in college yet.

Warnerade
09-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
Man your hardly old enough to be in college yet. freshman college parties are the best dude!

250rmike
09-06-2005, 04:30 PM
lmao i dont even know if im gonna show up to the party but its always good to have backup plans incase other things fall through or get busted

im not in high school anymore either. i only know like 3 people that are and that because they failed last year. i can drink alot but theres no way in hell im gonna try to drink 36 beers in one night. we usually buy 2 cases of miller or bud light and play beer pong all night with that then just drink liquor when your not playing. along with the occasional game of death pong mixed in

Warnerade
09-06-2005, 04:35 PM
your going to a homecoming party....and not even in highschool?

250rmike
09-06-2005, 04:40 PM
who me? ill prolly have the homecoming party and i dotn even go to school. did it last year for hc and prom. nothing better than getting drunk at your own house. dont have to worry about driving. cops come you can still run just come back later. and you for sure always have a bed when you need one. maybe even do alittle room hoping during the party. loud downstairs quite upstairs well for the most part;)

Warnerade
09-06-2005, 04:42 PM
and you dont see a problem with that?

the work loser comes to my mind....

09-06-2005, 04:43 PM
who me? ill prolly have the homecoming party and i dotn even go to school. did it last year for hc and prom. nothing better than getting drunk at your own house. dont have to worry about driving. cops come you can still run just come back later. and you for sure always have a bed when you need one. maybe even do alittle room hoping during the party. loud downstairs quite upstairs well for the most part;) If its your party at your residence and theres kids drinking, it your ***. Just something to think about, Your responsible for their actions.:macho

MotoX3
09-06-2005, 07:16 PM
freshman college parties are the best dude! "the freshman 15"

enduro400rider
09-06-2005, 07:18 PM
lmao i dont even know if im gonna show up to the party but its always good to have backup plans incase other things fall through or get busted

im not in high school anymore either. i only know like 3 people that are and that because they failed last year. i can drink alot but theres no way in hell im gonna try to drink 36 beers in one night. we usually buy 2 cases of miller or bud light and play beer pong all night with that then just drink liquor when your not playing. along with the occasional game of death pong mixed in

daring are we??? liqour after beer not a good mix. remember liquor before beer your in the clear. liquor after beer you ll never be sicker or sumthin like that. i learned that leason the hard way. but i gotta say beer pong is the **** one of my fav games. have you ever heard of people playing it with Nyquil?? its supposed to be some hard core stuff when you do that, i personaly wouldnt try it just sumthin i heard about. i think ill stick to beer and the occastional game with vodka

Warnerade
09-06-2005, 07:23 PM
um...you must have a week stomach then if that made you sick....

enduro400rider
09-06-2005, 07:31 PM
um...you must have a week stomach then if that made you sick....

im gettin better havent been partyin along time just about 2 years, with only about 3 or 4 parties a year, but lately i ve been goin to more since some of my freinds got there licenses. from what everyone tells me its alot better when you can drive so you can go to all the parties you want. with the liquor i usally drink it before beer any ways cuz i dont like beer alot but i think thats just cuz we get the cheap crap that tastes like piss. nothin like keystone light :rolleyes:

Warnerade
09-06-2005, 07:34 PM
i rarely party.....but i can still switch between the two all night and not puke....

09-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
Man your hardly old enough to be in college yet. this is my 3rd week

Warnerade
09-06-2005, 07:43 PM
3rd week and he knows how to party, wooters

09-06-2005, 07:45 PM
3rd week and he knows how to party, wooters i didnt say i "knew how to party" did I? ALl i hinted at was that college parties are better than high school parties :rolleyes: :rolleyes: what year are you in college heavyweight?

Warnerade
09-06-2005, 07:53 PM
i didnt say i "knew how to party" did I? ALl i hinted at was that college parties are better than high school parties :rolleyes: :rolleyes: what year are you in college heavyweight? lol....

www.bgsu.edu

playboy did an article about them..."we did not include this school in the top 10 best partying colleges because we didnt feel the need to include a pro with a list of ametuers" or soemthing like that...

and i know a few seniors there. i beleive thats all you need to know

250rmike
09-06-2005, 09:20 PM
the people i party with are over 21 so its not my problem. i have only had the cops down my house 1 time and they didnt even stop they just drove by. when it comes to parties most of the cops around here are cool they just want to make sure no one is driving drunk. thats one of the rules at my house we take your keys if you drove and your drinking. atleast until your sober. thats why most people come to my house car pool cause usually atleast 1 out of 4 or 5 people will not get drunk. they may drink alittle but not everyone wants to drink all the time. i have personally taken people home when there too drunk to drive and then picked them up the next day to get there car or justdrive their car to them. im not one of those people that gives everyone a place to drink then after that its your problem if you get caught or not cause it could come back on me.

Tommy 17
09-06-2005, 09:31 PM
lol....

www.bgsu.edu

playboy did an article about them..."we did not include this school in the top 10 best partying colleges because we didnt feel the need to include a pro with a list of ametuers" or soemthing like that...

and i know a few seniors there. i beleive thats all you need to know

haha sorry buddy that was penn state... the won't rank penn state vs other schools bc its ranking pros vs amateurs... its no bowling green haha

bowling green's biggest party would be 1 block of penn state:o

09-06-2005, 09:39 PM
our homecoming is right after the fball game and we play 8man football so if we get 45pts up on our opponnet we end the game but we have to play till halftime... last yr our game lasted 45min w/out warmups and we got to watch the dance team and all that but i turn the legal drivin age 3 days b4 it this year so i can drink and drive b4 and not give a care if the dance sucks... its all good that way:D

09-06-2005, 10:47 PM
lol....

www.bgsu.edu

and i know a few seniors there. i beleive thats all you need to know :rolleyes: Bowling Green

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
haha sorry buddy that was penn state... the won't rank penn state vs other schools bc its ranking pros vs amateurs... its no bowling green haha

bowling green's biggest party would be 1 block of penn state:o i wouldnt know about the parties they throw there....i usualy go up there to my buddies apartments and play catch up...

MOFO
09-07-2005, 05:11 AM
i wouldnt know about the parties they throw there....i usualy go up there to my buddies apartments and play catch up...

but yet you claim to be the party master and educate everyone ELSE on this subject... go figure. :rolleyes:

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
but yet you claim to be the party master and educate everyone ELSE on this subject... go figure. :rolleyes: ya, i realy tried educating...yet i even said in an earlier post "i rarely party..." go figure:rolleyes:

MOFO
09-07-2005, 05:24 AM
ya, i realy tried educating...yet i even said in an earlier post "i rarely party..." go figure:rolleyes:

then dont claim to know it all or post about a topic such as this. :cool:

MR.BIG
09-07-2005, 09:14 AM
i wouldnt know about the parties they throw there....i usualy go up there to my buddies apartments and play catch up...

You go to your buddy's apartment a play the elephant game!

zephead400ex
09-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by EXer #33
...but i turn the legal drivin age 3 days b4 it this year so i can drink and drive b4 and not give a care if the dance sucks... its all good that way:D

So your saying that drinking and driving is "all good that way?" If so, you are absolute idiot and should be repeatedly kicked in the face with a golf shoe!

The statement you made is the most ignorant and irresponsible thing I have read in a long time. I have been in a drinking and driving accident and watched a girl die. Now, try to tell me how "its all good that way?"

250rmike
09-07-2005, 09:49 AM
drinking and driving is one of the dumbest things you can do. granted im sure we have all drove when we shouldnt have but theres no reason to look forward to being able drink and drive. inmaturaty at its finest. i know im not the most mature person here but please dont drink and drive. i have seen too many things happen cause of this.

Mxjunkie
09-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Drinking and driving isnt cool.

My mom totaled a 69 camaro my dad had, 89 iroc camaro -200 miles on it-,2000 Jeep cherokee, Monte carlo, and she ran a stop sign and t-boned another car almost killing 2 people in my dads old pro street nova she took on one of her drunken sprees.. 92 rs camaro, 2004 jeep liberty

Dont drink & drive, Dont let drunks drink..

Anyways, My home coming sucked, I went to it but left early. Then I walked to a friends house and just stayed there.

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 02:53 PM
then dont claim to know it all or post about a topic such as this. :cool: then open your eyes, seriosuly...HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED yet...that i like to stir things up? lighten up a little bit....

250rmike
09-07-2005, 03:07 PM
stir away stewy stir away

09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
stir away stewy stir away you dont even have to tell him

09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
then open your eyes, seriosuly...HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED yet...that i like to stir things up? lighten up a little bit.... thats what hes going crazy about trying to stop :rolleyes:

MOFO
09-07-2005, 04:01 PM
then open your eyes, seriosuly...HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED yet...that i like to stir things up? lighten up a little bit....

well I am telling you right now - quit stirring the pot...NOW!

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 04:51 PM
is that my final warning?

MOFO
09-07-2005, 05:01 PM
is that my final warning?

Do you want it to be? Its totally up to you.

09-07-2005, 05:01 PM
is that my final warning? nacsracer0027

MOFO
09-07-2005, 05:03 PM
nacsracer0027

nah... IP Bans are more fun.

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Do you want it to be? Its totally up to you. it was an honest question.

i honestly dont see anything wrong in this thread with my posts...a little bit off sarcasm never hurt anyone.

I will admit that i have made some rude posts though:(

09-07-2005, 05:12 PM
nah... IP Bans are more fun. :scary:

250rmike
09-07-2005, 05:45 PM
im gonna stay out of this one its getting kinda heated. i was just joking in the other post. i prefer not to be banned. ive been here for alittle over 3 years now(i think) without a ban so i wanna keep it that way

Jake250ex
09-07-2005, 07:11 PM
beer pong

wait a second... you just said "beer pong"!

:p

250rmike
09-07-2005, 07:34 PM
yes i did

09-07-2005, 07:37 PM
you guys are right about drinking and driving but think of it this way im going to a school dance with all the teachers and everybody else watching do u think im gonna get totally wasted and what i was talkin about it being all good was that u wont have a bad time cuz ull have that little bit in u and it will help u have a good time....sorry about all those accidents and sorry if i caused some bad memories to arise

G Impala 63n70
09-07-2005, 07:40 PM
sex!

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 07:45 PM
you guys are right about drinking and driving but think of it this way im going to a school dance with all the teachers and everybody else watching do u think im gonna get totally wasted and what i was talkin about it being all good was that u wont have a bad time cuz ull have that little bit in u and it will help u have a good time....sorry about all those accidents and sorry if i caused some bad memories to arise if that little bit in you is enough to "help" you have a good time, than its a little to much to drive with.

09-07-2005, 07:49 PM
look just to prove a point.... up here in nebraska drivin with a little in u "to have a good time" is like a profession, gets practiced every weekend friday and saturday nite and i live in a town with 500 ppl in it im sure that maybe 10 cars will be drivin around at the same time i am..

Warnerade
09-07-2005, 07:50 PM
ok...point proven i guess....

regardless of how safe you think you are...im completely against it, and feel bad for people who decide to do it.

09-07-2005, 07:54 PM
i might not even be drivin home, i know when to stop and not only that i am going to be taking my dads brand new duramax and i might just have my g/f take me home if i get to well ya know

zephead400ex
09-08-2005, 10:10 AM
look just to prove a point.... up here in nebraska drivin with a little in u "to have a good time" is like a profession, gets practiced every weekend friday and saturday nite and i live in a town with 500 ppl in it im sure that maybe 10 cars will be drivin around at the same time i am..

A profession? Are you freakin' serious? You have a lot to learn my friend. I grew up in a town of 800 and yes, there are not many cars on the road at any given time. However, it doesn't take two cars to have an accident and someone get hurt of fatality injured, it only takes one.

And yes I am being an A-hole because I know I used to think..."we'll it's only a few beers or a few shots, I'm not that drunk, I'll be fine..." Well buddy, apparently a few was a few too many. And believe me, I thought I was a "professional" drunk driver...but there is nothing "professional" about it, unless you count "Professional F'n Idiot!" If I didn't care, I wouldn't ride your ***. Have someone else drive if you've been drinking!

Plus, it's called "homecoming" for a reason...everyone hopes you come home.

09-08-2005, 10:28 AM
whatd i just say i said i would have my g/f drive me back if i knew i was in no shape to drive home.

bwamos
09-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Drinking (heavy) is for people who dont know how to have a good time, they need assistance.

However on a serious note, if you're too impared to make the correct decisions driving, then why would you not be too impared to make the correct decision on wether to drive or not?

You're best off deciding right now, if you're gonna drink, let the girl drive, period.

A drunk is never a good date.

250rmike
09-08-2005, 11:36 AM
i usually only get a good buzz going. and i know how much i have to drink to keep that buzz going. the only times i get completely wasted are early moring hours after the party and all your business is taken care of. when your just chillin with your friends. get really drunk then slow down and relax the rest of the night. those have to be the best nights of my life. having a small party earlier starting around 10 with about 20-25 people and go till about 2 by that time only your good friends are left the people that you have talked to for your whole life. just chill drink and have agood time reminishing(sp)

09-08-2005, 07:02 PM
look, i have been drunk off my @$$ b4, stumblin, fallin down and what not... i knew i was in no condition to drive home so again i had my gf take me home and it was all good... u may know ppl who do not know when to hand the keys over... but when u start on varsity in a school that made it to the state semi finals in fball u think that i would want to mess that up.... NO i know when to stop and i aint gonna drink alone if no one else is gonna drink with me b4 the dance it would pry be at the after party... and i appreciate everybody's replies helpin me tryin not to do this and persuading everyone else not to do the same u guys have acutally changed my minds about alot of things and the only thing that i think about when im drinkin is if im gonna crash or get in trouble w/ the law... so i back off when i get into serious thot about that...

Jake250ex
09-08-2005, 07:55 PM
is it just me, or is this turning into a forum of bragging...? :ermm:

Warnerade
09-08-2005, 08:04 PM
nahh......