PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Creek H/S fosterburg Il

yfz450xc
09-05-2005, 02:26 PM
September 25th Splinter Creek Dirt Riders will be hosting another Hare Scramble sunday sept 25th. 4 mile long and trying something new this year for the first time we will be breaking the MX course up into 3 sections and it will cut down on the dust as well as the wear and tear of the body. We are using 2 old MX woods sections, 1 large dry sandy creek section , jumps put in a couple spots around the course that will be rider friendly in the spectator area. The MX course is a "Supercross" style track and I have by passed some of the more worse jumps but still have alot in there.The old woods MX section is absolutely great all natural and a sheer blast.
AA- 100 % pay out plus 3 places in Throphy's
B- Class 8 places
Utiliy -3 places
Beginner- 4 places
Mini 50-90 cc -100 %
Gift Certificates from Teds Motorcycles and Midwest Motorsports
Camping allowed and fires allowed
Gate open 3 pm saturday the 24th
Mini AtV start time 8:30 ( race 30 minutes seperate course that is easy viewable for parents and very friendly)
Big ATV start time is 10 am.
All sign up is 1 hour before race.
If everything stays on time we will have a practice lap or feel free to check it out saturday the 24th.
Located between brighton Il and fosterburg Il.
Il Rt 3 to 140, North on Fosterburg road approx 6 miles then Left on Terpening Lane for approx 1/2 mile look for large sign on left.
or
South of Brighton Il on 267 right to Terpening lane approx 4-5 "Country" miles left at large sign.
For more info write me @ Scottjohnsonxc@sbcglobal.net
see ya at the races:D Splinter Creek H/S Fosterburg Il

DJJ450r
09-05-2005, 02:36 PM
i was gonna race it till i broke my arm:( but ill still be there watchin every1 else:)

geogeorge
09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
scott you just wont to see me wipe out. that is why your putting in the mx jumps. If god had ment for a yfz to fly thy would have wings.......

yfz450xc
09-05-2005, 04:41 PM
There not to big of jumps though Geoff.:eek2:
Dj you stiil need to come and just watch at least then since it is so close for ya.
Scott

DJJ450r
09-05-2005, 05:00 PM
o im deffinately going dj and anthony are racing it plus i wanna see geoff fly on that new 06 yfz:D

geogeorge
09-05-2005, 08:33 PM
I was give leasons in how not to do a hill clim at sheps on saturday. The 06 held up great but I have a few new scars to show off now.

I'll just roll the jumps again and make up time in the woods like last year.

scramblerracer
09-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Geoff, what class will you run at this race? By the way I am Josh from MHSC stock class(orange Predator). I am thinking of coming over, Map quest says 2 1/2 hours. Thanks Josh

DJJ450r
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I was give leasons in how not to do a hill clim at sheps on saturday. The 06 held up great but I have a few new scars to show off now.

I'll just roll the jumps again and make up time in the woods like last year.

haha yeah i wish i coulda rode with you guys but i had a hard enough time tryin to keep up with tyler lol. did you ever get flexx bars for the 06 yet¿ see ya at splinter creek and good luck!¡!

Devon

Moto92
09-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
The old woods MX section is absolutely great all natural and a sheer blast.
[/B]

Too bad that couldnt have been done with the current mx track

yfz450xc
09-06-2005, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Too bad that couldnt have been done with the current mx track

Oh we have talked about it alot but it is a matter of getting the workers there to cover the blind spots for flagging but it is alsao not out of the question yet either.
Scott

moto50
09-06-2005, 09:43 AM
[i]

I'll just roll the jumps again and make up time in the woods like last year. [/B]

Maybe I will come and Roll the woods section and make up time in the MX portion. :D I don't think my quad would fit thru those tree's.

yfz450xc
09-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by moto50
Maybe I will come and Roll the woods section and make up time in the MX portion. :D I don't think my quad would fit thru those tree's.

Hey now Jason you saw where me and the boy are going to race the last splinter MX and you know that will be a sight:D
So now it is your turn to run in the woods with us.:eek2:
Scott

geogeorge
09-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Geoff, what class will you run at this race? By the way I am Josh from MHSC stock class(orange Predator). I am thinking of coming over, Map quest says 2 1/2 hours. Thanks Josh

I know who you are. What you thinkI ride a two wheeler or what?

I'm going to run the intra class. I'm to slow for pro and to fast for beginner so that leaves only one place to run seeing scot will not put in a old fart or stock class for us.

shep
09-06-2005, 07:38 PM
:bandit: ME and Tyler will be there for sure !! this place is awsome for those who have never been there , definetly check it out if you can!!

geogeorge
09-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: ME and Tyler will be there for sure !! this place is awsome for those who have never been there , definetly check it out if you can!!

Thanks again Shep had a blast over the weekend. The roll was well worth the ride time.

jdwxv3
09-06-2005, 09:11 PM
It is still up in the air, I have not ruled out going. If the gas prices go down just a little it will help my decision out a lot.

yfz450xc
09-07-2005, 04:04 AM

Jamie glad to hear it , brian will be excited also to see tyler.Think about camping even its close and we can have fire to.

yfz450xc
09-07-2005, 04:05 AM
I know who you are. What you thinkI ride a two wheeler or what?

I'm going to run the intra class. I'm to slow for pro and to fast for beginner so that leaves only one place to run seeing scot will not put in a old fart or stock class for us.

Hey geoff you dont need a ole fart class yet .:D
Scott

geogeorge
09-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey geoff you dont need a ole fart class yet .:D
Scott

Ok how about a class for dumb a** riders? I still can't belive I rolled on that hill at Sheps. Man I felt like a newbie to riding.

:confused: Hill what hill da.

DJJ450r
09-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Ok how about a class for dumb a** riders? I still can't belive I rolled on that hill at Sheps. Man I felt like a newbie to riding.

:confused: Hill what hill da.

you fell like a newbie im the one that couldnt ride with you guys cause i broke my arm riding a bike:mad: :blah:

shep
09-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Jamie glad to hear it , brian will be excited also to see tyler.Think about camping even its close and we can have fire to. :bandit: Hey Scott ,are you guys going to camp? Geoff dont worry about the roll over,it was good entertainment for the rest of us!!:D .....That is a pretty nasty hillclimb!!!

geogeorge
09-07-2005, 04:44 PM
:bandit: Hey Scott ,are you guys going to camp? Geoff dont worry about the roll over,it was good entertainment for the rest of us!!:D .....That is a pretty nasty hillclimb!!!

You know me Shep always trying to be a crowed pleaser. :blah:

Rdogg450
09-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Jamie glad to hear it , brian will be excited also to see tyler.Think about camping even its close and we can have fire to.

HE GOT FIRE.......... cave man style....... lol!:eek:

motoboy66
09-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Can't make it gotta work. I do want to see some pictures, so someone do something that will turn into a great picture and story.

yfz450xc
09-08-2005, 04:57 AM
:bandit: Hey Scott ,are you guys going to camp? Geoff dont worry about the roll over,it was good entertainment for the rest of us!!:D .....That is a pretty nasty hillclimb!!!

I would like to but after probably having a long day that saturday I will be wanting my bed and a shower but will go out there in the evening to check on things, we have alot of out side lights strung up we leave on the night before.

Sorry Rdogg no cave women though so you'll have to rub your own sticks together for your fire.:D :eek2:
Scott

shep
09-09-2005, 04:13 AM
:bandit: Not sure how im going work it out but will be there!!:muscle:

dirtriderex
09-09-2005, 04:47 PM
More than likely, I B Dare:D

yfz450xc
09-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Course starting to shape up, I wont tell my bike guy's this but the I am making sure we do the quad course first looks to be fast inspots with some natural jumps in the woods.
Come on out will be a good mix of mx missourri style to wide Illinois type.
Scott

geogeorge
09-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Course starting to shape up, I wont tell my bike guy's this but the I am making sure we do the quad course first looks to be fast inspots with some natural jumps in the woods.
Come on out will be a good mix of mx missourri style to wide Illinois type.
Scott

put a hill clim in there and I can provide the entertainment for everyone. :macho

Johnny & Monica
09-09-2005, 11:41 PM
put a hill clim in there and I can provide the entertainment for everyone. :macho

Or a fat Girl:devil:

yfz450xc
09-10-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

Hey where you been ole boy, good to hear from ya, hey i got you Points figured out , Iw ill post them soon as I get one more class done, this is the corrected version with everyones work days in there and Rd # 11 and 12 switched right.
I have you in 5th place. Wow your getting fast for a old guy.
:D :blah:
Scott

geogeorge
09-10-2005, 08:22 AM

Johnny the hill clime at Sheps is harder then a Fat Girl.
If you loose tracktion on a fat girl you have a soft landing. Loose tracksion at sheps and its all rock the hole way down. still sporting some nice marks from it.

:macho :macho

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey where you been ole boy, good to hear from ya, hey i got you Points figured out , Iw ill post them soon as I get one more class done, this is the corrected version with everyones work days in there and Rd # 11 and 12 switched right.
I have you in 5th place. Wow your getting fast for a old guy.
:D :blah:
Scott

Fast if we`re racing to the port a pottie on foot:blah: I still aint gotta a quad so aint been on here as much as Monica has lately.But hoping to swing 2 new trx90`s an a left over new 05 honda here shortly.

You doing the points now ?

geogeorge
09-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Fast if we`re racing to the port a pottie on foot:blah: I still aint gotta a quad so aint been on here as much as Monica has lately.But hoping to swing 2 new trx90`s an a left over new 05 honda here shortly.

You doing the points now ?

Johnny I have a 04 yfz I will let you race at the last races if you like. Its fast you might not be able to hang on.

Scotts doing the points right. He is not score keeper.:devil:

yfz450xc
09-10-2005, 08:39 PM
No I am not doing the points for the series but I want everyone to see where they stand, I know Erica and Jeff are having a baby and I am trying to do a little to help, she might not know this but I am doing it for us. Evereyone that worked deserves thier work average and it should be posted in the correct manner as all the rest in a timely fashion.
Myself and my friends have not receiceved thier points as of yet and I am just letting them know where they stand.

Hey Johnny I need a bigger bike for my boy now were looking at the E-Ton 70, dont want to step him up to fast yet, 6 yrs old and hes got his 50 maxed out like Sheps boy does and he is getting spanked by the 90's in his class at Southfork dirt riders, what do you think or which way should we go.

Have all the ATV course layed at splinter today interesting very interesting,:eek2: :D
No it looks like we are gonna have some fun, wish I could race it but I have to make sure that Shep and Rdogg dont cut the course some where:D :D
Take care everyone I am playing MX racer this weekend at our race.
Johnny are you going to try and make the last MHSC race, if you need a bike to "USE" let me know you are "MORE" then welcome to the 400/440 ex I got it's primed and prepped, it the least I can do for you and Monica for all you have done for us?
Tell monica hi
And Geoff how is Jamie doing ?
Scott

You know if I was younger and not so Good Looking I would be like everyone else.
That sounded bad
Night:blah: :blah:

powerstroke
09-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Scott i plan on making it up there if i can. I wont be racing but if i am there you can count on me to help out during the race(if you need it). I can be the guy assigned to shep. I will keep him from cutting corners and humping girlfriends. Matt

by the way any mo guys looking for a yfz fully adjustable rear shock? $625 and i ship. http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7941/rearaxis5zp.jpg

mrsyfz450xc
09-10-2005, 09:07 PM
It will be nice to see so many Mo riders at Splinter Creek. I missed too many races this year to get to gossip w/anyone. The pictures I have seen look great-thanks Johnny & Monica. Shep, I'm excited to hear Tyler is coming and I hope Angie can make it too. Tell her she doesn't have to hang out with you if she doesn't want! If he includes a hill climb, it can't be in the spectator area,this photographer will freak out! (Sorry Geoff!) See you all in a couple of weeks! Oh, let us know if any of you are definately going to camp. I took the weekend off in case we decide to throw back a couple cold ones with that fire! :D

geogeorge
09-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by mrsyfz450xc
It will be nice to see so many Mo riders at Splinter Creek. I missed too many races this year to get to gossip w/anyone. The pictures I have seen look great-thanks Johnny & Monica. Shep, I'm excited to hear Tyler is coming and I hope Angie can make it too. Tell her she doesn't have to hang out with you if she doesn't want! If he includes a hill climb, it can't be in the spectator area,this photographer will freak out! (Sorry Geoff!) See you all in a couple of weeks! Oh, let us know if any of you are definately going to camp. I took the weekend off in case we decide to throw back a couple cold ones with that fire! :D

NO hill clim................ I'm not sure I wont to come now. With out a hill clim you guys will just laugh at me cuz I'm better looking then you all are.

I might come up and camp just to hang out with shep and family. someone needs to keep a eye on him beside it is fun to flert with Angie. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
09-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Scott we cant make it to the last Mo. race Because the last Ia. race is the next day at fort dodge Ia. an Taylor an Chance are tied in 1st with the 3rd place kid 6 points back.An I`m holdin 2nd by 7 points Then Ironman an 12 hours 3 back to back.
Not a forsure thing but how far off is this splinter race?Me an Monica may get a setter an come for the camp fire an cold ones .Sometimes hanging out the nigth before around a fire is just as fun as the race .Or may even bring the kids:confused: :confused:
I would consider a trx90 or kasea 90 for your boy.Then trx will have him ready to rip your yfz around the yard in no time the shifting helps chance was riding the 400ex at 6 years old Real Good

shep
09-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Scott i plan on making it up there if i can. I wont be racing but if i am there you can count on me to help out during the race(if you need it). I can be the guy assigned to shep. I will keep him from cutting corners and humping girlfriends. Matt

by the way any mo guys looking for a yfz fully adjustable rear shock? $625 and i ship. http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7941/rearaxis5zp.jpg :bandit: I have never cut a course in 12 years of racing !!!.......and the humping girlfreinds thing is getting tired !!!:mad:

shep
09-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by mrsyfz450xc
It will be nice to see so many Mo riders at Splinter Creek. I missed too many races this year to get to gossip w/anyone. The pictures I have seen look great-thanks Johnny & Monica. Shep, I'm excited to hear Tyler is coming and I hope Angie can make it too. Tell her she doesn't have to hang out with you if she doesn't want! If he includes a hill climb, it can't be in the spectator area,this photographer will freak out! (Sorry Geoff!) See you all in a couple of weeks! Oh, let us know if any of you are definately going to camp. I took the weekend off in case we decide to throw back a couple cold ones with that fire! :D :bandit:Yes Angie and both kids are coming ,and we are ready to some hangin out !! taking all summer off has about drove us insane!!

yfz450xc
09-11-2005, 08:06 AM
:bandit: I have never cut a course in 12 years of racing !!!.......and the humping girlfreinds thing is getting tired !!!:mad:

Shep dont need to cut , he is not as old as us yet .
:D

yfz450xc
09-11-2005, 08:11 AM
You know if we get enough people to camp I will cut up alot of wood and we will a big ole fire and bring the kids. We can sllep in the club houseif need be also and the batrooms will be open. Maybe we might even have a "Snipe hunt" at night.:D

Man Johhny the 90 sounds like a large step I need to look at the Kasea stuff and the diffrence in Lbs and such, is the kasea dependable ? Hey jonny punch in brighton Il and the track is only minutes from our house, and you all are welcome to crash or the our house as well. Bring the kids !

Rdogg450
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Why don't you all just sit around a fire and sing campfire songs while you are at it???....... ha ha .... lol:devil:

yfz450xc
09-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Why don't you all just sit around a fire and sing campfire songs while you are at it???....... ha ha .... lol:devil:

I didn't you yet, you are going to be in the middle of the circle leading the way.:eek2:
Scott

geogeorge
09-11-2005, 07:25 PM

Cumby hay my lord cumby hay.......

Hay dogg there is a reason no one has ever heard me sing.

You think my riding sucks?

I'll bring the marshmellows. Looking forward to a nice night and some good pit racing.

powerstroke
09-11-2005, 08:20 PM
I am sure everyone knows i was kidding shep! Shep DOES NOT cut courses. Nor do I or anyone we run with. He did try to hump my lab once though.:devil:

shep
09-11-2005, 08:31 PM
I am sure everyone knows i was kidding shep! Shep DOES NOT cut courses. Nor do I or anyone we run with. He did try to hump my lab once though.:devil: :bandit: Your not evan woth talking to!!:grr:

geogeorge
09-11-2005, 08:34 PM
:bandit: Your not evan woth talking to!!:grr:

Shep I stil love you but I'm gong to leave the dogs at home and lock the trailer when I go to sleep. :D

Thanks again for letting me ride. It was great.

Rdogg450
09-11-2005, 09:02 PM
I didn't you yet, you are going to be in the middle of the circle leading the way.:eek2:
Scott

LOL......
That'll be the day!
:cool:

powerstroke
09-11-2005, 09:23 PM
:bandit: Your not evan woth talking to!!:grr:

shep still loves me :P

bjones
09-11-2005, 11:21 PM

by the way any mo guys looking for a yfz fully adjustable rear shock? $625 and i ship. http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7941/rearaxis5zp.jpg

Matt I plan on coming over as a spectater I'll bring the 700 out so you can tool around on it since I still can't ride it. BRYAN

yfz450xc
09-12-2005, 04:57 AM
I am sure everyone knows i was kidding shep! Shep DOES NOT cut courses. Nor do I or anyone we run with. He did try to hump my lab once though.:devil:

Oh man shep that was funny you know, Hey Bryan glad to hear your making it.
Coruse all laid out and arrowing this week, now we only need a little rain.:p
Scott

Johnny & Monica
09-12-2005, 07:12 AM
Shep once humped my leg , An peed on Monica`s:confused: :ermm:

powerstroke
09-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by bjones
Matt I plan on coming over as a spectater I'll bring the 700 out so you can tool around on it since I still can't ride it. BRYAN

sounds good bryan.....:)

hey scott....did my messy hard to read questionaire show up???

yfz450xc
09-13-2005, 05:01 AM
sounds good bryan.....:)

hey scott....did my messy hard to read questionaire show up???

I will have to check Powerstroke; I am thinking I will hand more at the Last Mhsc race as well they dropped off real sharply.Got some good ones however, but still need more turned in for thier meeting.
Scott

geogeorge
09-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Scott maybe you can get Bjones to point the way in the woods for us old guys that can't see.

Now, just so everyone knows. I'm faster then Shep I'm just scared to have him behind me.:devil:

yfz450xc
09-16-2005, 05:04 AM
Scott maybe you can get Bjones to point the way in the woods for us old guys that can't see.

Now, just so everyone knows. I'm faster then Shep I'm just scared to have him behind me.:devil:

Yea last I spoke to Bryan he was coming out so I probably will abuse him and put him to work, I am thinking Maybe you can bring your digital camera out and he can take some pics for us
to post ?

If Shep is behind you then , he wont be there long, I dont know if its just nuts or not knowing better :D
He passed me last year at the dimes race in blind dust, really no visability, crazy, my luck some one would be stopped for a smoke break:eek2: .

This rain is going to make it awesome and midwest Motorsport has donated youth goggles t-shirt and sticker packs for the mini's, and Teds motorcycle is donating gift certificates to the big kids.
Should be fun will be out there this saturday moring from 8-2pm if you want to check it out and do some stapling:eek:
Scott

shep
09-16-2005, 02:12 PM

Now, just so everyone knows. I'm faster then Shep I'm just scared to have him behind me.:devil: :bandit: everybody is faster than me these days!!:blah: .....Im going to race a youth class, they get all the good stuff!!!lol!

yfz450xc
09-16-2005, 05:53 PM
:bandit: everybody is faster than me these days!!:blah: .....Im going to race a youth class, they get all the good stuff!!!lol!

Thats the only thing that keeps me going is seeing the youth all grins and playing in the dirt after.:D
I just wish I was the one playing little cars with them.:blah:

geogeorge
09-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Thats the only thing that keeps me going is seeing the youth all grins and playing in the dirt after.:D
I just wish I was the one playing little cars with them.:blah:

I just wish I had the energy to do anything after a race other then pass out. :ermm:

Rdogg450
09-19-2005, 02:34 PM
6 more days!!!! Can you say beginner class Scott?????:devil:

DJJ450r
09-19-2005, 03:35 PM
i wanna race it soooooo bad:( :mad:

shep
09-19-2005, 04:08 PM
:bandit: If you would not have broken your arm you would be racing !!:confused: .....But thats ok you can be my gogle biatcth!!!:blah: LOL

DJJ450r
09-19-2005, 04:41 PM
if i wasnt such a newb on a bike:o lol. and no i will not be ur gogle biatch........ok maybe this one time:blah:

dirtriderex
09-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Why is this race so much bigger than any other race??? :confused:

yfz450xc
09-19-2005, 06:11 PM
6 more days!!!! Can you say beginner class Scott?????:devil:

Oh did I forget to tell you that the rules only apply to you can you say A class LOL:eek2: :blah:
Scott

yfz450xc
09-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Why is this race so much bigger than any other race??? :confused:

Its not that it is bigger or even a huge turn out it is how ever a bunch of quad guys and gals getting together on a once a year course that is extremely well marked and thought out ,
And JUST FOR FUN no points no pressure just sheer fun and good throphy and payouts with a concession stand and maybe a beer or 2 after .Right now the woods is awesome and the dirt is perfect we have it all layed out as of now and marked.
Heck I wish I could run it for the fun.
Bigger no funner YEA.:D

shep
09-19-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
if i wasnt such a newb on a bike:o lol. and no i will not be ur goggle biatch........ok maybe this one time:blah: :bandit: Dont worry Devon , one of these days I will prolly b e your gogle biatch!!!LOL

geogeorge
09-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Shep I tryed to get you to be my Pit ***** when you quit for a little pit and you told me to stick it. What I'm to old and ugly for you now?
:grr:

geogeorge
09-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Scott sorry about Saturday. they did not get me out of there untill 11:30 and by that time I thought it was to late and I don't have your cell number.

Just dock me a lap for not showing up.

Sorry man.

shep
09-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Shep I tryed to get you to be my Pit ***** when you quit for a little pit and you told me to stick it. What I'm to old and ugly for you now?
:grr: :bandit: He is 14 and your 40 Hmmmmmmm, you do the math !!!:D LOL

yfz450xc
09-19-2005, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by geogeorge
[B]Scott sorry about Saturday. they did not get me out of there untill 11:30 and by that time I thought it was to late and I don't have your cell number.

Just dock me a lap for not showing up.

No problem geoff.:D :D

geogeorge
09-19-2005, 07:41 PM
:bandit: He is 14 and your 40 Hmmmmmmm, you do the math !!!:D LOL

14 will get you 20 to life Shep. :devil:

DJJ450r
09-19-2005, 08:06 PM
14 will get you 20 to life Shep. :devil:

geogeorge
09-19-2005, 08:40 PM

Me and shep are talking about you being a pit biach.
Just giving you chit and messing with each other.

geogeorge
09-21-2005, 02:06 PM
So who is going to be camping out sat.?
I was thinking about it.
let me know.

shep
09-21-2005, 02:46 PM
:bandit: Im not camping but may come out and hang for a while!!

Rdogg450
09-21-2005, 05:30 PM
I may come hang out for a bit too since its 5 minutes from my house........:cool:

yfz450xc
09-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Then I know I will be hanging .:D
Lots of downed trees and limbs to clean but a good amount of water so it should dry out just about right.
Added bonus as of today Teds Motorcyles will be giving certificates to B class and beginner.
as well as the youth stuff from Midwest motorsport to.
Great people.
see ya there.
Scott

geogeorge
09-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Then I know I will be hanging .:D
Lots of downed trees and limbs to clean but a good amount of water so it should dry out just about right.
Added bonus as of today Teds Motorcyles will be giving certificates to B class and beginner.
as well as the youth stuff from Midwest motorsport to.
Great people.
see ya there.
Scott

Scott leve the lims and stuff. After all its a off road race. Whats a few limbs in the way. :devil:

yfz450xc
09-22-2005, 04:55 AM
Scott leve the lims and stuff. After all its a off road race. Whats a few limbs in the way. :devil:

Limbs yes but tree's and huge limbs well thier a diffent story:confused:
But were gett'r done:D

jhoppa
09-22-2005, 08:09 AM
Guys, just to confirm does this race start at 10AM on Sunday? Is it 1.5 hours or 2 hours?

thanks

yfz450xc
09-22-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by jhoppa
Guys, just to confirm does this race start at 10AM on Sunday? Is it 1.5 hours or 2 hours?

thanks

1.5 hrs long and start is 10:30 , I am going to try and throw a practice lap in there from 9:30 - 10am. But its always good to show a little early.:D
Scott

geogeorge
09-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Limbs yes but tree's and huge limbs well thier a diffent story:confused:
But were gett'r done:D

What you think we are a band of whimps racing. Unless the tree is bigger round then Yak yak make us go over it. He77 it could be fun. I might even win. :devil:

yfz450xc
09-22-2005, 04:53 PM
What you think we are a band of whimps racing. Unless the tree is bigger round then Yak yak make us go over it. He77 it could be fun. I might even win. :devil:

I know how you city pukes are if you get off the trail you would probably end up in east st louis < lost; so stick to the trail and pretend it's a fast pace nature walk.:huh :blah:
Scott

Johnny & Monica
09-22-2005, 05:00 PM
I know how you city pukes are if you get off the trail you would probably end up in east st louis < lost; so stick to the trail and pretend it's a fast pace nature walk.:huh :blah:
Scott

Geoff picks up his date`s in east st.louis for 20.00:devil:

geogeorge
09-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Geoff picks up his date`s in east st.louis for 20.00:devil:

For 20.00 bucks I can get two dates in E St. Louis and have money left over for dinner. :devil:

shep
09-22-2005, 05:48 PM
:bandit: you better take that left over money and go some penicillen!!!!:confused:

geogeorge
09-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Why do I put up with all this. You know if I wonted to be treated this way I would just call Frank.

:mad:

yfz450xc
09-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Who needs soap opera's when we have all this and more, why go to disney when we can see it from right here.:D :eek2:
Rain looks to be holding off for the rest of the week , so they say, it sure would make great conditions as of right now.
Keeping my finger's crossed.
Scott

Good to hear from ya Johnny.:D

Rdogg450
09-22-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't ride in mud! :D

geogeorge
09-22-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't ride in mud! :D

Just think of it as brown Jello. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
09-22-2005, 08:30 PM

Or the streak in your 10.00 dates underwear:eek:

Wish I could make it.I guess we`re staying home this weekend Monica is going to do some live coverage on the NY GNCC for Harlen An I `m taking the kids to the rock quarry to ride.Someone post a picture of Shep broke down beside the trail for us:devil: Monicas got enought of Geoff allready lol.

jdwxv3
09-22-2005, 08:39 PM

ummmmm JELLO:o

geogeorge
09-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Or the streak in your 10.00 dates underwear:eek:

Wish I could make it.I guess we`re staying home this weekend Monica is going to do some live coverage on the NY GNCC for Harlen An I `m taking the kids to the rock quarry to ride.Someone post a picture of Shep broke down beside the trail for us:devil: Monicas got enought of Geoff allready lol.

Johnny at least I have something to break down on.

O that one hurts.
:blah:

Johnny & Monica
09-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Johnny at least I have something to break down on.

O that one hurts.
:blah:

Thats just down rigth red:grr: But red is what I`ll be riding again :blah: Soon I hope:confused:

geogeorge
09-23-2005, 01:57 AM
Thats just down rigth red:grr: But red is what I`ll be riding again :blah: Soon I hope:confused:

Do that Johnny and you will wind up like you are now. Side lined and talking trash. YOu should read the write up on the new 06 YFZ. Trust me as long as you don't put your nerf into the back wheel they run great.

Just messing with you. I might run old fart class next year so I can race with you. :macho

I'm feeling the need for speed. :blah:

yfz450xc
09-23-2005, 04:55 AM
I kinda of like the feeling jello gives underneath while riding, it's
like sitting on a gel pad:D
Gonna miss ya Johnny, what about the last MHSC race then ?
Man Geoff might be down right scary on his new ride , can't wait to see you in action Geoff.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Man Geoff might be down right scary on his new ride , can't wait to see you in action Geoff.
Scott

The last race for the mo. series is the same weekend as Ia. I think I got 5th wrapped up in mo. But I need to be in Ia. an get 6th or better to wrap 2nd up in Ia. an my kids Taylor an Chance are tied in 1st this last race is going to be a battle for those 2:macho So we`ll be thinking of you all.An hope to make a few hillbilly races with ya or a riding trip to sheps at least this winter.

bjones
09-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Scott

Scott I've goeff on his new ride and the only thing scary about that was the smoke coming from the cig in mouth

bjones
09-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey Johnny did you ever get your work average from March of Dimes. I will have Greg send another e-mail to our wonderful scorekeeper to see if she'll update the scores correctly this time

Bryan

yfz450xc
09-23-2005, 12:11 PM
BJ ; I got all the scores done up to this point and was going to post them with every ones work average in and send them to her as well and hope they will be updated. and Johnny' s work average is not put in yet.
I will also be posting them at the last race of MHSC, we still have
some people's averages that are not added in yet.
See ya this weekend

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Erica e-mailed an said she`s taking care of it . Been busy sould be about that time for the baby.Thanks guys for looking out for a feeble ol`man:blah:

geogeorge
09-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by bjones
Scott I've goeff on his new ride and the only thing scary about that was the smoke coming from the cig in mouth

That wasn't smoke from a cig. The new bike is so fast it will smoke the tires on grass. :macho

powerstroke
09-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Scott, I hate it but I am not going to be able to make it. Just too much going on with the house this weekend. Hope everyone has a good time. good luck shep!!!!! cyaaaaaaa Matt

Rdogg450
09-23-2005, 06:25 PM
That wasn't smoke from a cig. The new bike is so fast it will smoke the tires on grass. :macho

I'm so jealous!!! Those '06 yfzs are sweeeeeeetttt!!!!!!!:cool:

yfz450xc
09-23-2005, 06:50 PM

You mean you thought it was fast but you were smoking grass right,
NO just joking but you left the door open on that one.

Well back from the track man it looks sweet, Open spots in the A class, are popping up and it pays plus thgrophy's.

No problem Matt I know you had the house thing going so dont sweat it, you have to take care of the wife.:D

Cut down the trees tonight and yes they were huge, all looks good and the tractor done is awesome along with the specator jump. Did see my first copper head tonight, always heard of them but I sure made sure me back pack was clean :eek:

see ya all at the race.
Scott

geogeorge
09-23-2005, 07:07 PM
You mean you thought it was fast but you were smoking grass right,
NO just joking but you left the door open on that one.

Well back from the track man it looks sweet, Open spots in the A class, are popping up and it pays plus thgrophy's.

No problem Matt I know you had the house thing going so dont sweat it, you have to take care of the wife.:D

Cut down the trees tonight and yes they were huge, all looks good and the tractor done is awesome along with the specator jump. Did see my first copper head tonight, always heard of them but I sure made sure me back pack was clean :eek:

see ya all at the race.
Scott

Scott you weren't to tell anyone about the grass smoking. Heck you think I could be fast with out it. Dang man I'm old I need all the help I can. :macho

I'm going to use geratal at your race to wash down the advil. That should get me through the day.

yfz450xc
09-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm going to use geratal at your race to wash down the advil. That should get me through the day. [/B][/QUOTE]
I will have to remember that one , that was good.
Scott

yfz450xc
09-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Course is done and ready to race and in great shape right now, I t really is going to be a fun course everyone will like the little jumps we have and the MX guy's at the club are all ready jealous, we have groomed all the old MX sections out in the woods which are a blast, even the MX guys said they like it.

Thanks to Bryan Jones for the help he lended us ; this is why I like the H/S people so much everyone is more than willing to lend a hand. COUNTLESS people this year have done so much for this entire area from Illinois to Missourri to Iowa.It is incredible.
Again thanks Bryan.
Time for a COLD one.:eek:
Scott

Johnny & Monica
09-24-2005, 02:42 PM
We'll be sitting here waiting for some race reports tomorrow. Good luck everybody!!!

geogeorge
09-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Course is done and ready to race and in great shape right now, I t really is going to be a fun course everyone will like the little jumps we have and the MX guy's at the club are all ready jealous, we have groomed all the old MX sections out in the woods which are a blast, even the MX guys said they like it.

Thanks to Bryan Jones for the help he lended us ; this is why I like the H/S people so much everyone is more than willing to lend a hand. COUNTLESS people this year have done so much for this entire area from Illinois to Missourri to Iowa.It is incredible.
Again thanks Bryan.
Time for a COLD one.:eek:
Scott

Ya Bryan Jones is a good guy........Ha Bryan B Jones J BJ???

So what di dhe really do for you scott? :blah:

bjones
09-24-2005, 04:26 PM

Goeff I didn't do a whole lot except move a few logs and sticks out of the way for you. I rode the course today and like Scott said this is gonna be areal fun track. Don't worry Geoff Mx track is easy I rode it at speed with the 700. Bryan

yfz450xc
09-24-2005, 05:05 PM

Oh In see a chase coming on, bryan on the 700 and Geoff on his new bike. Maybe the practice lap or during Bryans sweep on the 700, wow this could get really neat .
Yea I will be posting a report for ya Johnny and let you know how the WWF Smack down went.:blah:
I think this is called stirring the pot.

Bryan everything looks good at the creek just got back and will be checking up on it again tonight.

Lets go cut some trees it's race time.
Johnny we will be waiting for Monica' report as well we sure do miss her, and you a little bit, well a very little bit:blah:
Scott;) ;) ;)

powerstroke
09-24-2005, 06:49 PM
I really wish i could make it......sounds like you guys did a bang up job on the track. I will be glad when the house is dont so I can concentrate on important things like racing :D

yfz450xc
09-24-2005, 06:56 PM
I really wish i could make it......sounds like you guys did a bang up job on the track. I will be glad when the house is dont so I can concentrate on important things like racing :D

Just keep the wife happy and we will see you at flat river.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
09-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Man if I had Miles or someone to car pull with me I would leave rigth now:(

What`s everyone think of or Mo. boy`s Bryn Baker an Bryn Husleys finish`s today? Baker 3 overall on the poduim :blah:

geogeorge
09-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Man if I had Miles or someone to car pull with me I would leave rigth now:(

What`s everyone think of or Mo. boy`s Bryn Baker an Bryn Husleys finish`s today? Baker 3 overall on the poduim :blah:

Johnny you can leave now and stay here at my house tonight. Your only like 4 hours away at most. that would have you here about 1 you can sleep on the couch with the dog. :eek:

Good job Baker. How did husley do?

Hers you room mate Johnny.

yfz450xc
09-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Man you guy's are to funny, see you all tommorrow, and we will have pics and a race report as well.
Thanks everyone for the support.
Scott B Johnson

geogeorge
09-24-2005, 09:53 PM
FOr anyone up and reading this.

ITS RAINING :devil: :devil: :devil:

Looks like its jello raing tomarrow. can't weight for it.

:macho

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 01:43 AM
Johnnys is moving in on my $10.00 dates from the east side.

:devil:

yfz450xc
09-25-2005, 04:20 AM
It is sunday 5:30 am, were running and have only got some srpinkles, unless it is lightening and a complete down we will be running .
Call track if you need to
thanks Scott B Johnson
618/372-4355:D

jdwxv3
09-25-2005, 04:30 AM
For some reason I thought this race was yesterday! Dang I wish I could make it. I have not rode since an race mx on August the 3rd. I am going to be beat down tired at park hills! Good luck today guys, I will be standing by waiting on some results. Later, Josh

Johnny & Monica
09-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Johnnys is moving in on my $10.00 dates from the east side.

:devil:

Geoff started to St.louis last nigth to your place but ran into this hot chick :eek2: Didnt Make it;)

No really Monica is pizzed you called her a 10.00 date:devil:

Thats my 12 hour partner Mark Ulein :confused: He was dress up for a big contest,:huh

Howed everyone finish?

AnthonyWhite
09-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Just got back from the muddiest place iv been in a long time. front flat caused me last or at least thats they way i look at it. It was loads of fun tho.

jdwxv3
09-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Was there a lot of people there? Who won the overall? Details man.....deatails:D

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Geoff started to St.louis last nigth to your place but ran into this hot chick :eek2: Didnt Make it;)

No really Monica is pizzed you called her a 10.00 date:devil:

Thats my 12 hour partner Mark Ulein :confused: He was dress up for a big contest,:huh

Howed everyone finish?

Monica is a 10 million dollar date and worth ever cent of it. :D

You should have coem Johnny. I got 2nd place.......Expert. :macho

jdwxv3
09-25-2005, 01:35 PM

Congrats on the finsh, how many MO guys were there? I am dieing here. I need some pics or details or something! Later

Johnny & Monica
09-25-2005, 01:41 PM

Way to go Geoff :D Howed Shep an everyone esle do?

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Shep got 3rd right on my but . Carston got 1st. Not sure who all the other ones were. I think there were like 10 in the pro class and 10 in the other class so only like 20 quads raced. But hay I'll take it anyway. Slow paid off for once. :D

I have to get my eyes to clear up. Ronnie B took the pictures for us. I will resizw them all and post them but need to flush my eyes out so I can see again.

Johnny & Monica
09-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Way to put the smack down on Shep :blah: Now you earned the rigth to talk trash all winter to him :devil:

jdwxv3
09-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Better watch out or shep will race the stock class with ya........ all next year:D

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Way to put the smack down on Shep :blah: Now you earned the rigth to talk trash all winter to him :devil:

Shep did good. he was all over me and was racing with one nerf and one foot peg. He was leading for a lot of the race too I think. I only got by him cuz he stoped for gloves and I did not.

Her is pic one. Bryan Jones helping out.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:18 PM
The exspert start. I stalled it here bummer.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:20 PM
next class start

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
last class start. man the mud had to suck here for them.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:22 PM
The exspert class on the moto cross track on the start. Shep was the smart one and took over the lead by missing the crash. I took the far high side to go around.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Also sheps boy got 2nd in the pee wee class. Good job son.
Sorry no pictures of the pee wees.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:25 PM
one of the down hills. This is the lead group.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:25 PM
more of us on the down hill. I'm the one at the very top.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:26 PM
the guys behind me. :devil:

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:27 PM
A up hill back to the moto track. Jello racing at its best.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:28 PM
more

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Again Ronnie Bloodworth took the picts. Thanks Ronnie but your no Monica. :D

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
More moto track picts

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:31 PM
The mot track was the hardest part of the race. It was a pin it and hope crossing for the riders.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Man sorry more of you did not come. IT was a blast.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Galen Harris was a great help with keeping us going. here he is washing my face off and cleaning the grips. Thanks GH.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:35 PM
more pics

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:35 PM
still more

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:36 PM
The end

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:37 PM
RDogg showing the B guys how its done. Good job Dogg.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Sorry the one before was not me. Oops

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:39 PM
This one is me.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Ok the one before this one was me. Funny we all look alike at this point. BROWN.

Shep getting it done with one foot peg and nerf bar. Hes a true Mannly man. Hats off Shep . I just got lucky and sometimes that is all you need.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Sorry you all missed it.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Last pic.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Now. Just so you all know. Shep was kicking my but all over till he ran into problems and he was on his way to the over all. I got lucky. Now with that said.

I GOT 2nd.....I GOT 2nd.

:macho :macho :macho

No it has not gone to my head.

Johnny & Monica
09-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Looks like we missed a lot of fun.:p :blah: Mud is much better than dust except for camping in it. Can't have been as bad as Willow Creek!! Sure wish we could have been there. Cheers to everybody!!!!!

Make sure to put someone in charge of pics at Park Hills!!!! Sure would like to go but it's 7 hours from us and then it would be another 9 to Fort Dodge and 4 back home. Too much driving.:grr:

Rdogg450
09-25-2005, 05:10 PM
ME at the end. Notice the stile I have here.

That was me geoff .... lol
I got 1st in B class
what a mess!:cool:

shep
09-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Ok the one before this one was me. Funny we all look alike at this point. BROWN. :bandit: Dont let Geoff fool ya he road real well, GOOD JOB!!!.......This pic is me with one foot peg!!LOL

Johnny & Monica
09-25-2005, 05:27 PM
:bandit: Dont let Geoff fool ya he road real well, GOOD JOB!!!.......This pic is me with one foot peg!!LOL

Shep got humbled by a ol`guy:devil:

ronnie
09-25-2005, 06:14 PM
About pitchers it was raining and I did the best I could

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 06:14 PM
That was me geoff .... lol
I got 1st in B class
what a mess!:cool:

Hay Dog good job. Like I said we all looked alike by that point in the races.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
About pitchers it was raining and I did the best I could

Ronnie you did a great job. Thank you. But you know if your going to be on here you have to take some chit from all of us. This is trash talk racing at its best.

AnthonyWhite
09-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Im trying to get ronnies avatar set. Hows it look? I dont think the rain help out with the picture situation eithor. :D

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Shep got humbled by a ol`guy:devil:

The old guy got lucky. I could hang with shep unless some one tied one leg behind his back and took a foot peg.......

Wait I think that is what they did do. :devil:

yfz450xc
09-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Wow where do I even begin at : Carson Coffman 1st, Geoof George 2nd and Jamie Shepard 3rd in the A Class.
In the B class none other than Rdogg/ Randy Crane taking 1st, I dont have all the results because I dont have the score cards they are still at the track.
I have alot to say so bear with me.
Approx... 20 something quad die hards show up to give it thier best , we had some rain and it wasnt bad at first.
To start the day off we ran the pee wees in between burst's of rain. Man people you should have seen these 2 little quad racers going at it. We start in the rain and it's a 30 minute run, Tyler Shepard gets the hole shot form Brian Johnson with so much speed that it scares me enough to yell at the track official to slow him down so he can make the turn. Man this kid was all smiles and lesson's to be learned from this young one .
Tyler led the race for 15 minutes straight , now you have to remember that this is not just an ordinary mud race we are talking stranding puddles and "SLOP" 2"-4" thick.
After the 3 lap Tyler's goggles were off and it was nothing but buisness , and he would go on tho finish the last 15 minutes w/ out goggles, now remember were talking about a 4 year old folks and he show's more "Determination "that most of the big ATV riders do. Everytime I saw him come through the large puddles splashing all over him he was nothing but "SMILES". Wow what a racer to watch for in a couple years.
Tyler's motivation came from not only his daddy " Jamie" but also from my boy Brian ( 6 yrs old) hot on his tail; to watch these 2 little ones go at it you would think it was the last race for the points at a GNCC.
Brian would eventually pass Tyler at the half way mark due to chain malfunction and Brian was just having fun and concentrating on keeping Tyler off of him!
On the last 3 laps tyler would go onto finish the race with out goggles and Brian would follow siut on the next lap.
2 little racers with out "Fear" or goggles finishing the race with nothing but smiles from them and worried looks from the parents.

Now on to the MAIN EVENT!!!

Jaime Shepard w/ the hole shot into the first and second berms, on the gas and determined to keep a hold of the lead. For the first 45 min of the race or so Jaime leading w/ Carson Coffman hot on his tail. ( Actually, it was really hard to tell who was who, but two skinny guys fought for the lead for a long time!) :D With Geoff George in hot persuit. Various riders, including Jaime, would have to pull in to have the mud cleared from their radiators and fresh goggles and gloves: while Geoff George would go on to take his chances without, and not needling his radiator cleaned. In the last 10 min of the race, Jaime would lose his foot peg and Nerf bar leaving the door open for Geoff to slime right through. Mike Townsend would fall prey to excessive mud from the leaders due do his goggles malfuctioning. Nick Sutton was hard on the throttle for the first hour of the race, only to succomb to overheating problems on his TRX 450, as did others on this day.

B CLASS EVENT

The B class started off with mud flying and Randy Crane, going into the second berm only to flip due to a washout. By the time he got his bike started, he saw the rest of the pack coming onto the motocross track for the second time, one full mile ahead of him. By the time Randy reached his group, he saw that several were hung up around a tree, and he picked a different line and passed 3 or 4 halfway through the first lap. On the second lap, Randy would overtake 2 more racers hung up on the uphill climb approach to the mx track. In the end, it would be Randy Crane overtaking Chris Harrowed on the last lap, due to mud and overheating problems. Final results Randy Crane/rdogg first, Chris Harrowed second, and I am sorry, but we don't have the rest of the results here at home.

UTILITY CLASS

The leader of this class would be overcome by a flat tire on the first lap, but would continue to make another lap with the flat. He continued to have problems due to the flat and it would take him the rest of the time to return. This was his first woods race, and he showed remarkeable dedication.:macho

I appologize for not having more details and names, but I couldn't have picked my mother out of that pack after the first 5 minutes! Bryan Jones from MHSC was on hand Saturday and Sunday doing a spectacular job setting up the course and helping with anything that needed done, from the pee wees up until the big boys. Thank you so much Bryan for getting muddy with us.:huh Gaylon Harris was on hand with goggles, rags, direction and pretty much anything that needed to be done. Thank God for racers for pit crew! They know what to clean, what to leave alone, and not to mess around!:grr: But I want to know WHY his shirt was still red after all of the pitting he did! Thanks alot Gaylon! It was great to finally see you out, even if you weren't on your quadl! Ronnie Bloodworth did an outstanding job chasing quads and bringing them back in and doing pictures for the site. My video camera wimped out in the rain, so it was nice to see some pics already. Yeah, you may not be Monica, but you have my vote for backup, as I tend to blur everyone or cut their heads off!:D Mrs YFZ450xc typing for my muddy husband. Thank you all so much for coming out. It was a crappy day weather wise, but we couldn't have asked for a better bunch of racers or workers. Thanks to all who made this day great when it could have very well been a huge bust. Thanks again! See you at Flat River, good luck Johnny and Monica at your race that weekend! Hey, does which ever of your kids that wins first place get to beat the crap out of second, or the other way around? :D (I guess it depends on which place your daughter gets as we tend to be a little uglier than the men!:devil: ) Thanks, Mrs YFZ450mc signing off! (It's about time!):confused:

yfz450xc
09-25-2005, 06:33 PM
:bandit: Dont let Geoff fool ya he road real well, GOOD JOB!!!.......This pic is me with one foot peg!!LOL

I'm totally impressed that anyone stayed on a bike, let alone passed anyone! :eek2: Both of you did a great job! mrs yfz

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm totally impressed that anyone stayed on a bike, let alone passed anyone! :eek2: Both of you did a great job! mrs yfz

A BIG thank you to Both Mr & Mrs YFZ and the rest of the fosterburg crew. You put on a great race again. Man I don't know how you do it but I look forward to your race more then any missouri race and have more fun at it. Charlie was the utility guy and I'm hoping he will come to more races. Hats off to the kids as well. Man I wish I was 6 again and just starting.

Once more Thanks you fosterburg crew and everyone that help put it on. Your tops in my books.

P.S. Shep just had bad luck he was kicking my but and everyone knew it. Heck I didn't even know I had 2nd I thought I was in 4th at the end. I guess it pays to be old, dumb and at this race blinded with mud. :D :D :D And loving it.

shep
09-25-2005, 07:50 PM
:bandit: Out of all the names mentioned there is one that was forgot ,and will hear again,DJ Shrum is 14 years old and fineshed 4th in the a class,and at one point in mid race was ahead of me,and gave me good race to get around him!!!GOOD JOB DJ!!

jdwxv3
09-25-2005, 07:56 PM
That looks sloppy! Great job . Thanks for the pics

dj400ex
09-25-2005, 07:57 PM
lol thanks jamie, u know im 15 now, and have been since 4 months now? ;)

yfz450xc
09-25-2005, 08:02 PM
:bandit: Out of all the names mentioned there is one that was forgot ,and will hear again,DJ Shrum is 14 years old and fineshed 4th in the a class,and at one point in mid race was ahead of me,and gave me good race to get around him!!!GOOD JOB DJ!!

Yea Shep i was bragging on him over at District 18 info , , he is difintely one to watch along w/ carson and all the others.
Thanks Geoof also for showing up and just plain having fun with Jamie and everyone.
I honestly dont know that I couldv,e kept the pace you all did so hats off to everyone who finished; it was a job in it self and
ALL of Splinter creek thanks evryone for showing up and was overly impressed with the way all the quad guy's never complained and had smiles. That was straight from the presidents mouth and several BIKE racers.
There is no better group than H/S racers.
You all are awesome from Missourri to Iowa to Illinois.
Others dont know what they are missing.:(
Scott B Johnson

DJJ450r
09-25-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by dj400ex
lol thanks jamie, u know im 15 now, and have been since 4 months now? ;)

im the one thats 14:D

yfz450xc
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM
im the one thats 14:D

Thanks Donnie for coming out hope to see ya at flat river.
Scott B johnson
P.S Everyone at Teds says Hi:D

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 08:19 PM
This sucks. I'm racing with kids that were not even borned when I started to race. :eek:

Good Job DJ you were in front of me for some time as well. Old age. I forgot what his name was.

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Thanks Donnie for coming out hope to see ya at flat river.
Scott B johnson
P.S Everyone at Teds says Hi:D

Again thanks Scott and tell everyone at the creek I said thanks. Tiem to hit the Advil again. :D

Rdogg450
09-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Hay Dog good job. Like I said we all looked alike by that point in the races.

LOL..... you are right on that.......... i looked more like a sasquatch than a person after that race......:(

DJJ450r
09-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Good Job DJ you were in front of me for some time as well. Old age. I forgot what his name was.

my name? my names Devon:D :blah: congrats on 2nd place and beating jamie:p i wish i coulda raced this one so bad

geogeorge
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
See I suck at names. We will just have to number you dang kids.:D

yfz450xc
09-25-2005, 08:54 PM
See I suck at names. We will just have to number you dang kids.:D

Well put Geoff we will put #'s on everyone its easier.:D
Scott

shep
09-26-2005, 03:01 PM
lol thanks jamie, u know im 15 now, and have been since 4 months now? ;) :bandit: 14 ,15 what ever, they still havent droped yet!!:blah: LOL

geogeorge
09-26-2005, 03:16 PM
:bandit: 14 ,15 what ever, they still havent droped yet!!:blah: LOL

LOL That was just mean. LOL

geogeorge
09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Well put Geoff we will put #'s on everyone its easier.:D
Scott

OR we could just have all there names changed to "Ya you kid"
that would work for me as well. :D

yfz450xc
09-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Results
A Class
Carson Coffman----------------------5 laps @ 83:10
Geoff George--------------------------5 laps @ 86:40
James Shepard-----------------------5 Laps @ 87:25
Donnie Shrum-------------------------5 Laps @ 90:28
Nick Sutton----------------------------5 Laps @ 98:38
Joe Custer-----------------------------4 Laps @ 73:22
Mike Townsend-----------------------4 Laps @ 89:01
John White-----------------------------2 Laps @ 35:57

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B Class
Randy Crane------------------------5 Laps @ 102:00
Chris Harrawood-------------------5 Laps @ 117:40
Shawn Becker----------------------4 Laps @ 113:12
Daniel Muskoph--------------------3 Laps @ 55:10
Patrick Guither----------------------2 Laps @ 47:80
John Hoppa -------------------------1 Lap @ 23:39
Carl Nevins --------------------------DNF ( engine failures from start)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Utility class
Charlie Rose ------------------------2 Laps @ 48:52( Last lap with a flat tire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini ATV
Brian Johnson-----------------------12 Laps @ 23:45
Tyler Shepard-----------------------12 Laps @ 24:14

Thanks everyone , you all earned your spot in the mud that is for sure.
Thanks from the entire Splinter creek crew.

shep
09-26-2005, 04:39 PM
:bandit: Hey you think we could get that Splinter Creek crew to help wash our stuff??:blah: :D LOL

yfz450xc
09-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Man I wish , remember I had 3 bikes to do , about 3 hours it took me my driveway looks like the starting line again:eek2:

geogeorge
09-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Man I wish , remember I had 3 bikes to do , about 3 hours it took me my driveway looks like the starting line again:eek2:

Hay if I bring the mud back to you canI get free entry next year? I figure I have 20 dollars in mud on my quad.

yfz450xc
09-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Hay if I bring the mud back to you canI get free entry next year? I figure I have 20 dollars in mud on my quad.

You would have that much if you went to the carwash, Buy a pressure washer.:D

geogeorge
09-26-2005, 06:59 PM
You would have that much if you went to the carwash, Buy a pressure washer.:D

I have a pressure washer. I'm talking about what fell off in the trailer. :devil:

jhoppa
09-26-2005, 07:01 PM
I learned a valuable lesson at splinter creek. In an attempt to get mud out of my eyes, I proceded to wipe my eyes with my mud filled glove. Needless to say, it ended my day early and made for a painful evening.

Emergency room visit =$75 copay
Eye doctors visit today = $30 copay

Scratched cornea from splinter creek mud = Priceless...

Still had a great time on the first lap!

Thanks for everybody who helped to put this event on. Great track!!!!

yfz450xc
09-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Sorry to hear that and I unfortunately know your pain , I have been there myself and it does hurt, It was a long trip back from kahoka a couple yaers ago to.:(
Scott

Rdogg450
09-26-2005, 08:04 PM
I feel your pain!!! My eyes are still draining!!!!! Very painful and annoying!:(

geogeorge
09-26-2005, 08:23 PM
I too feel your pain. My eyes were glue shut this morning and are still using cra* out. Hay hope you'll be back racing soon

jhoppa
09-27-2005, 10:39 AM
First time for eveything, but I still had a good time. Eye is finally starting to feel better and things are starting to clear up. That $75 copay was money well spent.

Eye Washer thingy is something I am going to put in the 'must bring' bag.

See you guys at MHSC October 15th!

I am hoping for dry, dusty conditions again.... :D

yfz450xc
09-27-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by jhoppa
First time for eveything, but I still had a good time. Eye is finally starting to feel better and things are starting to clear up. That $75 copay was money well spent.

Eye Washer thingy is something I am going to put in the 'must bring' bag.

See you guys at MHSC October 15th!

I am hoping for dry, dusty conditions again.... :D

I never thought I would hear myself say something like that but I am with you brother, 10 hours in the rain I figure I dont need a bath for a good month straight now.:eek2:
Is that jello still in my drawers:huh

dj400ex
09-27-2005, 08:35 PM
i sure hope it rains for flat river :p

motoboy66
09-27-2005, 10:43 PM
i sure hope it rains for flat river :p

Dont you all know that if you want it to rain it never dfoes, and if you don't want it to it pours. So what i am saying is that i do not want any rain for Flat River, the dustier the better.:D

bjones
09-28-2005, 11:27 AM
I never thought I would hear myself say something like that but I am with you brother, 10 hours in the rain I figure I dont need a bath for a good month straight now.:eek2:
Is that jello still in my drawers:huh

Scott I know what your saying i feel the same way. I just cleaned the four wheel drive today and I'll bring the mud back too you to put back in the moto track.

moto50
09-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Keep your mud and bring them some sawdust.

yfz450xc
09-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Come on Jason, what are we going to have to convert to a woods racer and get you off that MX track to start thinking like us.
:eek2: :eek2: :D :D
Scott

yfz450xc
10-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Just got backfrom splinter creek and was on the tractor most of the day in the parking lot on the track all over, wow it didn't seem that bad in the rain.:eek2:
But it was worth it.
Scott

geogeorge
10-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Just got backfrom splinter creek and was on the tractor most of the day in the parking lot on the track all over, wow it didn't seem that bad in the rain.:eek2:
But it was worth it.
Scott

Sorry if we trashed the place. :rolleyes:

Have me back next year I will try and knock down some of the ruts

yfz450xc
10-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Sorry if we trashed the place. :rolleyes:

Have me back next year I will try and knock down some of the ruts

Nothing was trashed it was just shall we say LUMPY.:D
It was fun though and one for the books HUH :ermm:
Scott

shep
10-02-2005, 09:51 AM
:bandit: Tyler and I had a great time!!;) sorry about the damadge to creek!!:( :ermm:

motoboy66
10-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Scott,

I am off Tuesday thru Friday if you need any help cleaning up. Let me know i have nothing better to do in the evenings, or for tht matter all day long. in four days off all i have to do is get fitted for wedding.

Todd

geogeorge
10-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Nothing was trashed it was just shall we say LUMPY.:D
It was fun though and one for the books HUH :ermm:
Scott

Again it was the funnest race I ahve done all yaer. *** how i did and man your right its one for the books alright cuz we all know it won't happen again.

Rdogg450
10-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Again it was the funnest race I ahve done all yaer. *** how i did and man your right its one for the books alright cuz we all know it won't happen again.

You don't think they will let us race out there again??? That sucks!!!!:confused:

yfz450xc
10-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Oh were running again again that is for sure, most of the members enjoy the H/S races cause it gives them to "Trail" ride on a groomed course with out getting lost. Remember most of the members are trail riders even though they dont ride much so they get a kick out of it when we lay down a course for them.
Should have seen them the week before and saturday before they were having a blast; so I dont think we will have that worry.
Scott

geogeorge
10-02-2005, 04:24 PM
I was talking about my gwtting 2nd overall. That is what is not gooing to happend again.

shep
10-02-2005, 04:55 PM
:bandit: I hope not, that helmet has to getting tight !!!:devil: ;)

Rdogg450
10-02-2005, 05:20 PM
:bandit: I hope not, that helmet has to getting tight !!!:devil: ;) \

Time for an xxxL helmet.......lol:D

geogeorge
10-02-2005, 06:08 PM
:bandit: I hope not, that helmet has to getting tight !!!:devil: ;)

Shep if you had not stoped so fast Ronnie shelmit would be stuck were it is.:p