PDA

View Full Version : anyone run the newest LRD pipe?

cals400ex
09-05-2005, 02:02 PM
i don't know which version is their current one, but has anyone tried it out yet? my buddy is looking for a new pipe. we already have a x-4, x-6, and a full hmf. he wants to try something different. he would like to try the LTE's but don't want to fork that much out. he is also considering the VCP pulsecharger. any other suggestions on top quality pipes is fine too.

09-05-2005, 02:13 PM
i bought the LRD pro-4 slip on and loved the power. but how they designed the pipe isent so good. there is only one mounting bracket to hold it on so it is very wobbly, myn cracked off.

Mike

i_mangle_sht
09-05-2005, 02:25 PM
i just installed the latest lrd pro 4 full system it has the ballistec coating and gives great power/sound ive attached some pics HERE (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179812)

vinson581
09-05-2005, 06:41 PM
the LRD is ****

wanksta's cracked right off.....and i almost ran it over when it feel off his quad...it was a couple weeks old also....!

cals400ex
09-06-2005, 01:57 PM
did they replace it? i don't know if the full system mounts any different or not? we won't be buying a slip on, thats for sure. we need a full system for the 440.

mangle, would you be able to measure the diameter of one of the head pipes a couple inches after they come out of the head? a caliper would work good if you have one. then could you measure it where the header meets the silencer. just let me know if you measure the header portion or the silencer portion? i would appreciate if you could do this to get an idea of the diameter of this pipe. thanks

EXracer83
09-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Does he want to sell the X-4 system? IM me hondaboy2290 its AOL

cals400ex
09-06-2005, 04:04 PM
the x-4 is already sold.

the x-6 is still being used.

the full hmf is for sale for $250 shipped
it is the yellow can. he has it on a red bike and it doesn't look bad. he will try to get pics but who knows how long that will take him.