PDA

View Full Version : races in indiana??

thrasher_ex
09-05-2005, 09:54 AM
i live in indiana and i dont know of any races that go on here on a regular basis other than at haspin arces. i was wonderin if any1 knows of a place that races are held regularly?

INFANTRY RACING
09-05-2005, 02:09 PM
www.readsracing.com

theres racing all over in the north part of the state.

250xridamatt
09-06-2005, 05:56 AM
Where in Indiana are you from? These are the only two tracks I am familiar with, as they are within 30 minutes of my house. motoplex (www.themotoplex.com) Sweet 16 (www.baerfieldspeedway.com)

roostcatcher
09-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Are you want MX or XC? I have heard of a new track trying to start up somewhere around Linton/Dugger, IN. If anyone knows anything about it please let us all know. There is also Pleasure Riders near Danville, IL They only have a couple MX races and one hare; lots of hill climbs though.

gpd005
09-06-2005, 01:42 PM
There is a new facility around Portland, In. that has opened that i have heard a lot of good things about. It's call the xplex. They have a MX track and they also do 4X4 rock climbing. They have a web site it is www.xplexpark.com check it out it's looks like it's gonna be really sweet.

thrasher_ex
09-06-2005, 06:08 PM
im f/m crawfordsville, like 20 mins south of lafayette, more into xc but might get into mx as well....

roostcatcher
09-06-2005, 06:41 PM
im f/m crawfordsville, like 20 mins south of lafayette

Cool..I'm only about 20 mins. from there. For XC we have races at Culver, IN coming up on Sept. 25th and Oct. 16th. That's an hour or so away in northern IN. Also race at Lincoln Trails in Casey, IL.( about an hour and a half drive for you) That's district 17 though, but lots of us from around here go there. Next races at Casey will be Oct. 16, and 29th, then the team race on Nov. 5th. Lincoln Trails also has MX races. Drop us a line if you can make one of these and we'll show you the ropes!

INFANTRY RACING
09-06-2005, 09:31 PM
theres a mx track down there by west layffette. Rossville i think. It's called wild cat creek mx. It's a pretty serious track though so if your not into mx that much it might be better to go watch.

jesshamner
09-06-2005, 10:51 PM
I'd say that your best bet is Casey, IL if you don't like Haspin. I believe that is the closest xc series.

shep
09-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
im f/m crawfordsville, like 20 mins south of lafayette, more into xc but might get into mx as well.... :bandit: You need to in touch with Wesly Fruits or Scott Fleshinhour, Wes lives in Crafordsville ,and Scott lives in Lafyett!!

markk
09-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by jesshamner
I'd say that your best bet is Casey, IL if you don't like Haspin. I believe that is the closest xc series.

Casey might not be the closest, But i will agree that it brings some pretty good competition.

fultz416ex
09-07-2005, 06:47 PM
if you like to jump, go to wildcat creek mx in rossville. this track is the coolest track around. they have some serious jumps but everything is pretty safe. hope to see you there for the state race on the 17 and 18. good luck.
travis