PDA

View Full Version : Renthal 7/8" handlebars

brian400ex
06-09-2002, 02:02 PM
Is this a good deal and will they fit a stock 400ex?
http://chaparralmotorsports.com/item_detail.asp?UID=2002060913030918&ItemNo=999001%2061501%20BK

Regulator 250X
06-09-2002, 02:10 PM
yeah thats a great deal, the cheapest i ever found them was rocky mountain for $60. I would buy a set if i needed them!! go for it!

zzbudzz
06-09-2002, 05:53 PM
yes it's a good deal cause i got some from them .i got the honda atv bend ....i think for $48 shipped

PoopOna400EX
06-09-2002, 06:43 PM
It's a good deal if the bend is what you want...

They only have the Fourtrax bend and the Honda Factory Racer bend. I was personally looking for something a little more aggressive than the Fourtrax bend. And the Honda Factory Racer bend I believe has too little sweep and are too short for ATV riding, could be uncomfortable. I had to dig in order to get the dimensions. I ended up calling Renthal.

The Honda Factory Racer bars have been discontinued by Renthal. This is due to the fact that Team Honda switched bends. If you're interested in the Honda Factory Racer, here's the dimensions:

Width: 31.8 Inches
Height: 3.6 Inches
Sweep: 2.2 Inches

I'm going to order the ATV Race bend, which has the following dimensions:

Width: 30.5 Inches
Height: 4.72 Inches
Sweep: 2.68 Inches

These add a little height to the bar over the Honda Factory Racer.

The 400ex bend dimensions are as follows:

Width: 31.1 Inches
Height: 5.59 Inches
Sweep: 3.54 Inches

I believe the FourTrax bend is as follows:

Width: 30.3 Inches
Height: 6.29 Inches
Sweep: 3.85 Inches

I don't know what they all feel like, I only know stockers. But I was interested in something more with a more aggressive stance. I'm going to get the ATV Race Bend from RockyMountainATV for $59.95. Actually I'm going to check the QuadShop first, that's why I haven't ordered yet.

Wow, that was long and drawn out, but I had put some time into researching those closeouts also :) Price is great, just make sure it's the bend you want. For $20 more you can get exactly what you want.

~Jason

waloud
06-09-2002, 10:11 PM
Would these fit on a 250ex?

NavyDMO
06-10-2002, 03:10 AM
Hey dude I got those same bars in red from them too. If you look at my sig you'll see they are the model 615's which is a 300ex-250ex bend according to their own chart. I love em though and you can't beat the price. Highly recommended.

Razorback
06-10-2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by PoopOna400EX
It's a good deal if the bend is what you want...

They only have the Fourtrax bend and the Honda Factory Racer bend. I was personally looking for something a little more aggressive than the Fourtrax bend. And the Honda Factory Racer bend I believe has too little sweep and are too short for ATV riding, could be uncomfortable. I had to dig in order to get the dimensions. I ended up calling Renthal.

The Honda Factory Racer bars have been discontinued by Renthal. This is due to the fact that Team Honda switched bends. If you're interested in the Honda Factory Racer, here's the dimensions:

Width: 31.8 Inches
Height: 3.6 Inches
Sweep: 2.2 Inches

I'm going to order the ATV Race bend, which has the following dimensions:

Width: 30.5 Inches
Height: 4.72 Inches
Sweep: 2.68 Inches

These add a little height to the bar over the Honda Factory Racer.

The 400ex bend dimensions are as follows:

Width: 31.1 Inches
Height: 5.59 Inches
Sweep: 3.54 Inches

I believe the FourTrax bend is as follows:

Width: 30.3 Inches
Height: 6.29 Inches
Sweep: 3.85 Inches

I don't know what they all feel like, I only know stockers. But I was interested in something more with a more aggressive stance. I'm going to get the ATV Race Bend from RockyMountainATV for $59.95. Actually I'm going to check the QuadShop first, that's why I haven't ordered yet.

Wow, that was long and drawn out, but I had put some time into researching those closeouts also :) Price is great, just make sure it's the bend you want. For $20 more you can get exactly what you want.

~Jason

thanks for posting this. i just recently got some of those atv race bend bars and wondered what the dimensions were compared to stock. for what it's worth, i really like how they feel.

pbarr86
06-10-2002, 07:56 AM
I may grab a set of the Fourtrax bend for my 300ex but what color should I get Black or red?????

can someone post a pic of each color so we can see what they look like, please :D

Paul