PDA

View Full Version : Songs I'm getting REALLY sick of hearing

Jake250ex
09-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Man, this is tickin me off. My "favorite" radio station has the same 10 songs or so for the playlist everyday - and they range from blowing massively to mediocre at best.

Drumroll please...

Green Day - wake me up when september ends (blows majorly)

Shinedown - simple man (was ok at first)

Weezer - Beverly hills (was ok at first)

Foo Fighters - the best of you (want to kill all band member for making such a wretched pos, and the local dj for then playing it out)

EVERYTHING from Candlebox :rolleyes:

Thats all I can think of right now. Evertime one of these songs come on, I search for something high/strong enough on which I can hang myself.

What sucks even more is that there are so many badass songs that are never or rarely ever heard... :confused:

So I ask the question, what are you sick of hearing?

Butters
09-04-2005, 04:37 PM
i love greenday so i never get sick of them. i hate listen to hip-hop over and over and over. lil john and his gayside boys have no talent.

gojk
09-04-2005, 04:43 PM
I am so sick of the Green Day tunes. I used to love Green Day, but they have played these songs so much that I can't stand to hear anything by Green Day these days.

Butters
09-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by gojk
I am so sick of the Green Day tunes. I used to love Green Day, but they have played these songs so much that I can't stand to hear anything by Green Day these days.

well you guys must be lucky. the only thing they like to play on the radio stations here are stupid hip-hop and rap songs. i mean they aren't even good the first time what makes them think they are going to be good the 105th time. :rolleyes:

gojk
09-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Butters
well you guys must be lucky. the only thing they like to play on the radio stations here are stupid hip-hop and rap songs. i mean they aren't even good the first time what makes them think they are going to be good the 105th time. :rolleyes:

I just end up listening to AOL radio here at work. Tons of stations and they rarely play the same song twice in a day.

stace609
09-04-2005, 05:01 PM
get xm or sirius. it's totally worth it.

theTman
09-04-2005, 05:02 PM
im getting sick of rap....excuse me...cRAP

gojk
09-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by stace609
get xm or sirius. it's totally worth it.

I have had both. Both of them get pretty repetitive also. I am still undecided if either is worth it. Sure $10-$15 a month isn't much, but the cost of the equipment is rediculous. I think if you live in a rural area without many regular stations or you go on alot of road trips then it is worth it. If you live in a large city I found myself listening to the normal radio more than the satelite stations.

400exrules
09-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Butters
. i hate listen to hip-hop over and over and over. lil john and his gayside boys have no talent.

ya, i hate 50 dent and puff diddy doo da guy and all them

how do you think lil john got his name? maybe cuz he has a little john?

Jake250ex
09-04-2005, 05:28 PM
I think one of the all time lame-*** played out songs was Heartbreak by ashanti & fat joe :mad:

LTandRaptorider
09-04-2005, 05:34 PM
I HATE the new song by Disturbed... whatever the name is. When they scream at the beginning of the song, I'm usually throwing something at the radio... :mad:

Mxjunkie
09-04-2005, 05:49 PM
That new tune by rob thomas, holla back girl, and THE NEW GREEN DAY STUFF, god they need to quit this emo teen pop crap and go back to the good stuff..

09-04-2005, 05:50 PM
all i see now is mike jones and 50 cent its starting to annoy me
and sugar were going down, t just got to much

Mxjunkie
09-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Mike Jones, rofl

back then and agian holdin down how we all roll, I said, MIKE JONES, before i came up in the game, no1 showed me love, everyone treated me like a shrub, I roll up to the club now everybody see mah eighty fos now dey wanna hug and kiss me now..

god I hate rap :p

FasstMidnightZ
09-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Im sick of all Rap. Then green day is getting played way to much. And, all the pop **** they play.

Butters
09-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
ya, i hate 50 dent and puff diddy doo da guy and all them

how do you think lil john got his name? maybe cuz he has a little john?

seriously....do they think they have talent. whoever put them on the air should be shot dead.

Hondadudeehhhh
09-04-2005, 06:05 PM
i think rap is wayyyyyy better than this my chemical romance crap they are playing. Im so sick of that band and people think they are hard core rockers when they listen to hawthorne heights, SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES! wtf?

09-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i think rap is wayyyyyy better than this my chemical romance crap they are playing. Im so sick of that band and people think they are hard core rockers when they listen to hawthorne heights, SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES! wtf? dude self mutilation is so hardcore! So is wearing girls jeans, mascara, and crying.

Mxjunkie
09-04-2005, 06:15 PM
metal, classic rock/metal, hair metal, screamo, emo, metalcore, death metal, love metal, black metal and so on is all good in my book..

I hate rap worse then anything though..

09-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
metal, classic rock/metal, hair metal, screamo, emo, metalcore, death metal, love metal, black metal and so on is all good in my book..

I hate rap worse then anything though.. you like emo?:eek: :huh

Mxjunkie
lol I like music :o

Warnerade

I hate rap worse then anything though..

09-04-2005, 06:21 PM
lol I like music :o Yea, i were black cause thats what color my heart is! Then i put on mascara and cry to make it run down my cheek!!

09-04-2005, 06:23 PM
lol I like music :o nice post edit:p

sampleez
09-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I HATE the new song by Disturbed... whatever the name is. When they scream at the beginning of the song, I'm usually throwing something at the radio... :mad:

what is this blasphemy you spreak of :eek:
http://www.yfztech.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/1335.gif j/p

but seriously...what are you thinking...........disturbed rocks.....and staind and audioslave of course

JDiablo
09-04-2005, 06:43 PM
THESE STUPID *** EMO GARBAGE QUEERS
My chemical romance
fall out boys
simple plan

C'mon,if your going to cut your wrists let me do it,ill make sure to do it right!

Warnerade
09-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
THESE STUPID *** EMO GARBAGE QUEERS
My chemical romance
fall out boys
simple plan

C'mon,if your going to cut your wrists let me do it,ill make sure to do it right! why you gotta diss our kind man?

FasstMidnightZ
09-04-2005, 06:47 PM
I was watching Fuse a few days ago on the T.V. They showed yellow card playing and good charlotte. People were mosh pitting to it :huh :huh

lmfao ! :p, I didnt know you could mosh pit to good charlotte :p

JDiablo
09-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
why you gotta diss our kind man?

cause you guys need to wear normal pants not girls,dont put on makeup,and stop being gay

Your kind make me sick :o they need to do away with those ***s

FoxRacing81
09-04-2005, 06:51 PM
"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"

Mike Jonessssssssssss

I'm really sick of all the Green day (they used to play Boulevard of broken Dreams non stop here...Pissed me off)

I also hated how they used to play SOAD constantly...not that the song was bad, just got annoying.

Weezer is still okay, but I also hated how they used to play that MCR-I'm Not Okay song all the time.

-Justin

Jake250ex
09-04-2005, 07:05 PM
LtandRaptorrider - I sho hope you aint talkin about guarded by disturbed.. Id hate to hafta woop yo arse :ermm:

dude how can you not like that song?!?! its fantastic!

any my chemichal romance... WTF!? I could stick a microphone up my bum and make a better song :eek:

now, for all mah baitcin I will make the all too popular what I like to hear as of now list -

1. sad but true- metallica
2. leper messiah- metallica
3. come as you are- nirvana
4. bleeding mascera- atreyu
5. cmon cmon- von bondies
5. guarded- disturbed

Quite a list I have composed there :macho

cmon guys... If you do it you'll be cool! ;)

Warnerade
09-04-2005, 07:08 PM
cause you guys need to wear normal pants not girls,dont put on makeup,and stop being gay

Your kind make me sick :o they need to do away with those ***s your just uncomfortable with yourself then.

now please, leave us alone.

JDiablo
09-04-2005, 07:11 PM
your just uncomfortable with yourself then.

now please, leave us alone.

ROTFLMAO,please uncomfortable with myself,what are you smoking man.
Im perfectly fine with myself i dont wake up a hour early to do my hair and put makeup on,and spend 25 minutes putting on my sisters jeans just cause you emo ***s cant come up with a better style

YOUR KIND NEED TO LEAVE

MotoX3
09-04-2005, 07:13 PM
mike jones is the chit

LTandRaptorider
09-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
what is this blasphemy you spreak of :eek:
http://www.yfztech.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/1335.gif j/p

but seriously...what are you thinking...........disturbed rocks.....and staind and audioslave of course

Yes, I like those groups... play them daily at work, much to the dismay of some of my co-workers! :p But the new song by Disturbed they play on the radio all the time... :grr: but to each their own...

brian-250
09-04-2005, 07:18 PM
hey jake, what are you listning to? i have all my radios set on X103 and they rarely play the same song twice in one day IMO.

i hate the new fall out boy song, that is the most annoying song ever IMO

Warnerade
09-04-2005, 07:18 PM
ROTFLMAO,please uncomfortable with myself,what are you smoking man.
Im perfectly fine with myself i dont wake up a hour early to do my hair and put makeup on,and spend 25 minutes putting on my sisters jeans just cause you emo ***s cant come up with a better style

YOUR KIND NEED TO LEAVE LEAVE ME ALONE

post reported

LTandRaptorider
09-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
[B]LtandRaptorrider - I sho hope you aint talkin about guarded by disturbed.. Id hate to hafta woop yo arse :ermm:

dude how can you not like that song?!?! its fantastic!

Don't know the name of it... if it's the song they scream at the beginning of, then yep, that's it. Don't show up for YOUR arse whoopin if that song happens to be on! :blah: I see red when I hear it and start punching holes in the basement block walls... :eek: But as I said in my other response.. to each their own... I gotta put on my Staind "Break the Cycle" CD now to calm down... :)

JDiablo
09-04-2005, 07:26 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE

post reported

you bothered me first you moronic idiot:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
09-04-2005, 07:26 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE

post reported

This has turned into quite an emotional thread! :eek:

Think I'll check into another site for awhile where they promise to love me a long time... :D

Warnerade
09-04-2005, 07:29 PM
you bothered me first you moronic idiot:rolleyes:
pwease read rule #1

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

LTandRaptorider, take care of business :)

2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.

MotoX3
09-04-2005, 07:29 PM
bahahaha at the people that are taking these things seriously

JDiablo
09-04-2005, 07:30 PM
pwease read rule #1

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

LTandRaptorider, take care of business :)

2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.

exaclty so shut your mouth,and go in your room cut yourself then cry to sleep

Warnerade
09-04-2005, 07:32 PM
will you please stop?

JOEX
09-04-2005, 07:38 PM
NacsRacer027 & 300exrida,

How about the two of you do the site a favor and put each other on your ignore list:grr: