PDA

View Full Version : Resizing pictures from a Wal-Mart picture cd??

wvspeedfreak
09-03-2005, 05:48 PM
I am not the most computer literate person in the world(yes,I already know this so please don't slam me for it :D ).Anyway,I have some pictures I took on my 35mm camera and had them developed at wal mart and they also put them on a picture cd.They are too big to post and I can't seem to figure out how to downsize them.Could someone please help?I always used my digital cam and it takes them the right size to post.Thanks.

Pappy
09-03-2005, 05:58 PM
once the pics are on your computer, right click on one of them, chose open with......then select the program to resize. paint works, and if im not mistaken its software thats on most computers. if you have a photo program then select that and resize to 600x400 or smaller

wvspeedfreak
09-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks,I'll see what I can do.:macho

Chino
09-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I am not the most computer literate person in the world(yes,I already know this so please don't slam me for it :D ).Anyway,I have some pictures I took on my 35mm camera and had them developed at wal mart and they also put them on a picture cd.They are too big to post and I can't seem to figure out how to downsize them.Could someone please help?I always used my digital cam and it takes them the right size to post.Thanks.

go download this program http://irfanview.com/ after you do this, open the pics into irfanview click the edit button then i belive it says resize/sample or something of that nature, it's really self explanitory and works very well for resizing pictures. hope this helps

wvspeedfreak
09-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Thanks Chino,that was just what I needed!

Chino
09-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Thanks Chino,that was just what I needed!

no prob, one hillbilly helpin another ~