PDA

View Full Version : Glamis trip!

Trx450always
09-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I have 2 dates that are open for a trip to glamis. both are for 3 days and 3 nights. thats all I can stay. I have school and other crap to do. I can do October 28-30. And November 11-13. both are Fri.-Sun. I will leave on thursday at about 4:00 and arrive around 7:00 on thursday. I might do a night ride if people are up for it, and If my dad is still awake. lol
I just need to know what date is the best for people. I can't do turkey day, not only is it too crowded there, but I have family to visit. So if people can just give me the best date then I will try to find out where we will meet and so on. but for now lets just get a rolling list going for what date is the best. Mixx I know u mght not be able to make it now but I expect u to be there next year.
BTW, if u are already going out with a group, thats not a problem, I have a cell phone, and we can arrange to meet sometime in the day at olds or at comp. i'm pretty flexible for where too meet, but these are the only 2 weekends I have before christmas. Damn School.
I have posted this on other sites and so far it looks as if the november date will be the one. but PM me if u want to meet someother time. I will be happy to meet up.

PerrySoCal
09-07-2005, 04:04 PM
There should be plenty of peeps both weekends. Halloween & Veterans day.

I will be there Halloween & the following weekend.

Why not both?

Trx450always
09-08-2005, 11:52 AM
i'm gonna go both, just one to gordans one to glamis.

250r4life
09-08-2005, 02:04 PM
i'll be there mid october, halloween, veterans day, thanksgiving, mid december, new years, etc... you get the idea, about every other week...

trayscool
09-11-2005, 12:54 AM
hey guys my friend and i are looking to go with some people this season we are bolth pretty good riders so i guess ill jump in this thread

atenciole
09-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Always looking for new people to ride with. Just Let me know the time and place.

Also a good rider.