PDA

View Full Version : graphic MX

reichart90
09-02-2005, 04:19 PM
just wondered if anyone here has ever dealt with the people from http://graphicmx.com/ . i had placed an order with them for a set of graphics for my 400ex back in mid-june. 2 weeks after placing my order this message was placed on the main-page of their website:

"Due to utility problems we have been shut down for a period of time, causing a delay in our response to phone calls/emails and the fulfillment of orders. We are now back and are fulfilling orders as quickly as we are able. We apologize for the inconvenience."

about a week ago i emailed them asking about the status of my order - no response. called twice since then and got voicemail and left 2 polite voicemails to call me back. i'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt hoping i'll get an answer sometime soon. was just wondering if any of you have dealt with these guys or know them. thanks for your help.

Chino
09-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by reichart90
just wondered if anyone here has ever dealt with the people from http://graphicmx.com/ . i had placed an order with them for a set of graphics for my 400ex back in mid-june. 2 weeks after placing my order this message was placed on the main-page of their website:

"Due to utility problems we have been shut down for a period of time, causing a delay in our response to phone calls/emails and the fulfillment of orders. We are now back and are fulfilling orders as quickly as we are able. We apologize for the inconvenience."

about a week ago i emailed them asking about the status of my order - no response. called twice since then and got voicemail and left 2 polite voicemails to call me back. i'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt hoping i'll get an answer sometime soon. was just wondering if any of you have dealt with these guys or know them. thanks for your help.

i had great luck with them, i had custom made graphics that i wanted done, the emailed me 3 different times with the photo to make sure it is what i wanted. then within 3-5 days i had my order after assuring it was what i wanted, this is the final result. i really dont see them screwing you, give them a chance, something severe must have happend.

Pappy
09-02-2005, 06:58 PM
yep, they have been doing good so far for folks, id hate to see them go down.

QuadJunkies
09-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Me too! I had some numbers done from them, as was going to see about having them make me some more, I never had any issues.

Oldracer#23
09-03-2005, 04:33 AM
I had a good experience with them as well. I ordered preprinted number plates for my quad.