PDA

View Full Version : ??

flyboy62
09-02-2005, 02:19 PM
how chould i increase the hp on a stock honda 90??

bwamos
09-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Same as any other quad or motorcycle.
Pipe, filter, jet, high comp piston, port & polish, cam, etc..

wilkin250r
09-02-2005, 03:46 PM
You're asking a simple question. This leads me to believe you don't have much experience with these engines.

Be careful, there are a lot of people on these message boards who are only too happy to throw out information like "You need xxxx engine kit and xxxx camshaft" and lead you to believe it's all just as simple as building legos.

It's not that simple.

If you don't have experience with building engines, you have one of two choices. Save money by putting it together yourself, but only after you spend hours upon hours of research to learn to do it right, or pay a proffesional to do it.

bwamos is right, the engines are all the same in basic operation, and power improvements tend to be all the same variety. Big-bore kit, higher compression piston, high-performance camshaft, better flowing air filter and exhaust...

ex Fan
09-02-2005, 05:18 PM
i now u no me and i no how to get it to go faster just push yourself harder you cant get a engine increase

Pappy
09-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by ex Fan
i now u no me and i no how to get it to go faster just push yourself harder you cant get a engine increase

cant get an engine increase:confused:

ROBBSRACING
09-02-2005, 07:39 PM
HERE'S A GREAT PLACE TO START !

http://www.robbsracingengines.com/TRX90PAGE

212racing
09-03-2005, 05:25 PM
icracingcomponents.com