PDA

View Full Version : Riding this weekend....? NJ/PA Labor day weekend

platinum350
09-02-2005, 02:10 PM
I wanna get a good ride in this weekend. Definitely would like to hit somewhere new. If anyone wants to meet up and ride, would like to hear from you. I live in Pa, just outside Phila. I am thinking about somewhere decent in NJ or maybe go up north to pocono area. I was there last weekend and loved it.
Anyone interested??

KAZAL
09-06-2005, 07:37 PM
im intrested Im home from the military and just picked up a TRX 450 r .. Im me or email me ..chriscapo9@aol.com

platinum350
09-07-2005, 11:27 AM
How long are you home for? Congrats on your new bike, their bad.

KAZAL
09-07-2005, 12:41 PM
hey thanks Im not liking the kcik start to be honest however i cant believe how much faster it is then my old quad ... Im home for good I did 10 years ... Wanna ride??? I dont know where is legal you could show me any spots i couild bring my son ? hes 6 and he rides also ... well let me know

platinum350
09-07-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah, they rip..this is my first bike w/ an electric start, it's nice not to have to kick all time. But I am sure it starts after the first or second kick. As far as riding, lately I haven't beendoing to much of legal riding but next time I plan on it, we could hook up. It's probably better to go somewhere legal if your sons gonna ride.

badbanshee
09-07-2005, 06:36 PM
hey you guys I know where there is a new track that opened up in breeze wood pa.

KAZAL
09-07-2005, 09:32 PM
ya well i wont take my son ..Im just looking to ride soon so if you could let m eknow whats up casue i wanna ride ... Hey banshee where is the polace at?? how far from philly?

platinum350
09-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by badbanshee
hey you guys I know where there is a new track that opened up in breeze wood pa.

Yeah, I saw some pics of it and it looked awesome. I wonder how far it is???

chal23
09-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey, I am from Phila, where do you guys usually ride around here? Sorry to get off topic...

badbanshee
09-08-2005, 10:17 AM
i dont know exactly how far but im guessing from philly it would be 2 hours maybe more or less

KAZAL
09-08-2005, 11:02 AM
chal .. whats up ?? when do u ride and where?? u wanna catch up??? Im looking to ride soon , maybe this weekend???

platinum350
09-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey Guys...I know a great place in the Poconos, almost 2 hours from hear. All the good places I know are about 2 hours away. I know some OK places closer like Ft. Mott, but im tired of them. Also got directions off the parkway but I have no clue to how far exit 102 is from here.

Just got new front tires and am ready to rip this weekend, not sure but a couple of us were contemplating going somewhere good...like a 2 hr. away place. Anyone want to go...keep in touch and i'll keep you posted where im headin!!

KAZAL
09-08-2005, 10:00 PM
i wanna ride if its somewhere reasonabley close .. if so please get in touch with me , Im willing to pay gas money and what not to tag along becasue honestly i havent been home in like 9 years i been in the military so i am dieng to ride.. plat, whats ur email??? email me chriscapo9@comcast.net

Derno24
09-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Hmmm I usually go to Rausch or Tower City I know you have to pay and all, but at least I am not worried about running.

As for Breezewood it is like 3 + hrs from philly. I have been out that way too many times. Let me know if you guys all want to get together as I usually go riding by myself. I meet friends at the riding areas.

platinum350
09-09-2005, 06:34 AM
Kazal, just emailed you...my email is platinum350@aol.com

3hours is a little too far for me this weekend...im down w/ whatever and whoever! Let me know!

chal23
09-09-2005, 06:54 AM
I am actually in between quads right now, so I have nothing to ride. I am looking to get a 450r sometime in the next couple of weeks. Here is my Email cford88@comcast.net

Keep me in the loop where you guys are riding and we can meet up sometime, I have not been to any of the places you are talking about and I have no idea where they even are. I have a buddy that could join us also, he is always looking for new spots.

Thanks,

Chal

KAZAL
09-09-2005, 08:47 AM
3 hours is too far for me also ... Im in tacony by the way I just emailed you back if your intrested ill drive as per the email ...