View Full Version : Itp Sands Stars On C Series Rims

cbhonda
09-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi all I have a brand new one trip to the dunes ITP 20x11x10 sand star paddles mounted on ITP c series polished rims that I need to get rid of to pay some bills i payed 255 will sell for 200 depending on shipping costs to your area

DirtDevilBT
09-01-2005, 11:47 PM
I don't know how much you want with shipping to Los Angeles but if the 200 dollars includes shipping, they are sold, as long as they fit a 450r. How do you want the money? Paypal?

DirtDevilBT
09-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Then again, maybe I should ask a few questions now that I look at the pic better. Is there anything wrong with the paddles? Have the rims ever been dented? Are those chips or scratches in the rims? Thanks

cbhonda
09-02-2005, 01:46 AM
these are the only chips out of the rim from letting my buddy tie down our bikes he got the to close the paddles still have the hairs on them but I will give you my word as a fellow atver that what I have showed you is all that is wrong with these tires if you still want them leave me your adress and shipping info and will will check on the shipping first thing tomorrow thank you and I hope we can do buisness