PDA

View Full Version : Aid to Mississippi!

Heybo
09-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Please check this out......We're trying to get aid to people in MS that have lost everything they own.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13573

Heybo
09-02-2005, 05:42 AM
Come on guys. This is a large forum site with lots of members. Please help with whatever you can.

Heybo
09-02-2005, 08:51 AM
Alright guys.....supplies and donations are in short supply and we really need help. Please check out my link in my previous post. I own a small business here in Jackson, MS and I as well as several other local business owners are doing all we can to help. We're not asking for the moon....just some help in any form we can get. Here is a short list of things needed:

food, water, clothes, toothbrushes, soap, detergent, deoderant, toilet paper, paper towels, etc...........

If you think that you can't do anything to help......you are wrong! Send 4 or 5 cans of food...a case of water.....a dollar donation.....it doesn't matter how much you can do or how little you think it is, it all helps.

Please go to every forum site that you participate in and repost this link and ask for help. I can't do it by myself...I need your help.

Jimbo Wheat

QuadJunkies
09-02-2005, 11:24 AM
I dont hink its that peopel dont want to donate, I think ALOT of people are donating to other places to help ;)

zephead400ex
09-02-2005, 01:08 PM
I would love to donate money to the relief fund, but being unemployed, it is hard to donate money. Seeing as though I have time to donate, I would love to come and physically help...but I don't quite where to look or where to start...

God speed for everyone affected!

infantry317
09-02-2005, 01:14 PM
I gave yesterday, lets go people.

http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/animal_environ/hurricanes/?source=CNN&cmpgn=CRS

Heybo
09-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Alright guys.....that's a start. If you can't donate through me ....then post where and through whom people can donate and let's get some support started. I'm not doing this for me! Please donate through whatever charity or channel you feel comfortable with and post that here so people will see your contribution and add theirs to it. One good deed leads to another!

JH_Racing188
09-02-2005, 08:11 PM
My dad lives in biloxi,ms and his mother in law's house was leveled:rolleyes:

fasterblaster09
09-02-2005, 10:22 PM
so far we've donated--old mobile home,needs a little work,but it can be done,icebox,deep freezer,3 window unoits,and stove,and $2...The other day,my step dad was offered $2,200 for the trailer and stuff inside,he turned it down because it wasnt enough,but when we found out how many people needed homes.We decided they need it more than we do.I feel great :D