PDA

View Full Version : Virginia!

bsjoe
09-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Hi all, im new to this forum. This is going to kinda be also my intro post.

I have a '99 Foreman ES.

Im getting a raptor 660 within a month or so. (im still buying, so pm me if you have offers)

I just found this board today, so i dont know any one here.

Ive always had trouble finding other riders in VA, so i just want to see who here live in or near virginia, and might possibly want to ride a trail with me one day.

I usually ride Taskers Gap trails because they are closest to me (half a mile from my dads proporty in the country) but im open to trying new trails. To tell the truth, I dont know where any other trails are heh :ermm:

well cheers :cool:

bsjoe
09-03-2005, 03:03 AM
dam, no one lives in virginia?

wvspeedfreak
09-03-2005, 07:40 PM
I ride at Taskers Gap on a fairly regular basis.However,other than the trail at the bottom of the hill most of it is not very sport quad friendly from my experiences there.I am not really into crawling through rocks in first gear for hours lol.Have you ever been to the Cove in Gore,Va.?I have heard mixed reviews about it but have never been there myself.

speedracer400
09-03-2005, 09:16 PM
where in Va are you? i'm near no. va but i have few safe places to ride. we don't do to bad around here .

speedracer400
09-03-2005, 09:18 PM
there are quite afew Va riders on this forum but they come out slowly.

bsjoe
09-04-2005, 01:17 PM
thats cool. I live 5 min from washington D.C (annandale/falls church) and my dad has some proporty in the shennandoea which i ride on, and about half a mile away are the "taskers Gap" trails that are in the washington national forest.

if any of you live near there, or go on those trails, it would be awsome to meet you.

Like i said earlier, i only know about those trails, so ive only ever ridden there, but its fun because there are 2 fast LONG tracks with many many jumps that you can blast down going maybe 45mph

they trails might suck though, im not sure, ive never been on another trail.