PDA

View Full Version : something i though of

Alberta_Qaudin
09-01-2005, 04:03 PM
k i know theres already more then enough gas threads but here's something i noticed...

i'm sure everyone got the e-mail about the not filling on sept 1st, or read the tread on it. now notice how the rumor of gas prices spiking, comes on april 30-31, and they go up at some stations, but are said to peak out RIGHT AWAY. yet some stations of the same oil companies keep the lower prices on sept 1st and are flooded with people........so much for not feuling up on the 1st eh.

09-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I read in the newspaper today about a guy who owns a lil gas station, and about how he was shocked by the gas price that went up instantly. I really liked what the guy did though, he stopped selling gas temporarily, and for each liter of gas that he doesnt sell, it makes his gas provider(cant remember the name) lose 20 cents, and he normally sells 50,000 litres of gas per day, so if you do the math thats 6,000$ per day. He is convincing other little stations to do the same thing to stop the gas outrage. Even though this is brilliant, he still knows that its inevitable that the gas prices will still go up:( but ehh at least hes making an effort

09-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Superman Sam
I read in the newspaper today about a guy who owns a lil gas station, and about how he was shocked by the gas price that went up instantly. I really liked what the guy did though, he stopped selling gas temporarily, and for each liter of gas that he doesnt sell, it makes his gas provider(cant remember the name) lose 20 cents, and he normally sells 50,000 litres of gas per day, so if you do the math thats 6,000$ per day. He is convincing other little stations to do the same thing to stop the gas outrage. Even though this is brilliant, he still knows that its inevitable that the gas prices will still go up:( but ehh at least hes making an effort

Id try to persuade my local gas station to do that but why would they want to lose all that money they get n why would they take advice from the skater dick they kick out of their parking lot every other day