PDA

View Full Version : Rain date for 28 August Hannegan Speedway

maggiesboy
08-31-2005, 08:27 AM
AS most of you know, Hannegan Speedway was rained out as expected on sunday the 28th. The raindate for the cash and prizes is saturday the 10th of September.

metalmellinium
08-31-2005, 11:39 PM
Ill be there:blah:

maggiesboy
09-01-2005, 07:18 AM
Hopefully all the Oregon clowns stay down there, but being the raindate, they will prolly show.:mad:

daddio
09-01-2005, 12:07 PM
will that be a race on the 10th ? or just awards?

metalmellinium
09-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Are you talking about Josh and Miah?

maggiesboy
09-01-2005, 10:04 PM
iT IS A RACE DATE Damn caps lock.

Josh and Miah seem pretty cool, it's the hot headed clown that you rubbed that ended up in the bales. Who knows if they will make the tow for "BIG MONEY", to drive all that way for a bill is friggin nuts!

metalmellinium
09-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Its all good if they show up. Ill just show him where he belongs again :blah:

maggiesboy
09-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by metalmellinium
Its all good if they show up. Ill just show him where he belongs again :blah:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

dirtmomma
09-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Ya all have fun now ya hear :) Maybe we'll come SPECTATE!!! Don't think the quads will fit in the new car :( hahaha

TCSMotorsports
09-07-2005, 10:03 AM
We will be there. Metal who did you put in the hay bales?

Sean

baseballplaya23
09-07-2005, 12:25 PM
hey tcs what do you ride? metal didnt put anyone in the hay bails Jonathan ran into the back of ty and broke is lower ball joint and then went straight into the wall turn 1.

daddio
09-07-2005, 01:24 PM
I think Reed will come up and go around in circles with you guy's, and he really likes the TT, as long as the flat track guy's hold a straight line over the jumps, they won't get landed on.

Remember that motocrossers get bigger air!:D :D :D

dirtmomma
09-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by daddio
I think Reed will come up and go around in circles with you guy's, and he really likes the TT, as long as the flat track guy's hold a straight line over the jumps, they won't get landed on.

Remember that motocrossers get bigger air!:D :D :D

LOL and Reed can DEFINETLY get some good air :D Glad to hear you might come up, don't think we'll be there though :( REALLY REALLY missing racing now, just been too busy!! HOPEFULLY we'll be ready for Monroe or RMC if they both run a winter series :) STILL waiting on brakes LMAO or I should say the TIME to do them!!!!!

metalmellinium
09-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by TCSMotorsports
We will be there. Metal who did you put in the hay bales?

Sean
No one :rolleyes:

TCSMotorsports
09-07-2005, 09:37 PM
silver 250r, I didn't mean metal put somebody in the hay bales on purpose I just figured it was a racing deal.

Sean

metalmellinium
09-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Yea it was racing. Have you raced up there before, or anywhere else? Are you racing Short-track? Im racing up there this weekend also, #13 YFZ450

TCSMotorsports
09-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Ya we have raced up there before, we were there on Harley night. #112 and Blue for sale banshee. We have seen you at other races as well, rainier, oakwook, monroe.

Sean

metalmellinium
09-07-2005, 10:10 PM
What did you race at monroe and oakwood?

dirtmomma
09-08-2005, 07:18 AM
Ya we have raced up there before, we were there on Harley night. #112 and Blue for sale banshee. We have seen you at other races as well, rainier, oakwook, monroe.

Sean

That Blue Banshee for sale woudn't happen to be Mary McHughs(sp) would it :)??? Just curious if it IS is she riding something else?? I raced w/ her @ Oakwood,Monroe also :)

You guys probably won't be racing this weekend up there :) looks like rain AGAIN someday they'll learn NOT to schedule it in Sept LOL

maggiesboy
09-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
That Blue Banshee for sale woudn't happen to be Mary McHughs(sp) would it :)??? Just curious if it IS is she riding something else?? I raced w/ her @ Oakwood,Monroe also :)

You guys probably won't be racing this weekend up there :) looks like rain AGAIN someday they'll learn NOT to schedule it in Sept LOL

No chit, Just ready to get the last one in until October, and here comes the rain:mad: oh well

TCSMotorsports
09-08-2005, 10:02 AM
I have raced the banshee at both oakwood and monroe. Yes it is my wife Mary's bike. We got her an 05 450r that she will be racing instead of the banshee.

Sean

dirtmomma
09-08-2005, 10:08 AM
I have raced the banshee at both oakwood and monroe. Yes it is my wife Mary's bike. We got her an 05 450r that she will be racing instead of the banshee.

Sean

:cool:

metalmellinium
09-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Thats cool, how she like the 450R? I think i remember you from rainier. Did you park across from us at rainier? Bill you gonna race RMC or go practice this month?

dirtmomma
09-08-2005, 02:03 PM
OH thats right today is practice @ RMC :( wish we had DJ's bike together & I'm too lazy too go put my ft set up together LMAO ;):)
so bill what starts in Oct???????? I need to get the Monroe schedule up on thier site, hmmm suppose it's that time to call Sandy to see if they know it yet!!

TCSMotorsports
09-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Thats cool, how she like the 450R? I think i remember you from rainier. Did you park across from us at rainier? Bill you gonna race RMC or go practice this month?

She hasn't had a chance to race it yet or really ride it for that matter, we are going to the dunes in a couple of weeks so that will be her first big ride on it. yes that was us who parked across from you at Rainier.

Sean

metalmellinium
09-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Thats what i thought. Well i think its going to rain :o Thats a long drive if it does

baseballplaya23
09-09-2005, 02:03 PM
yea i think me and metal have cancelled this weekend of racing looks like we have to wait till rmc starts up to race again. :ermm:

maggiesboy
09-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
OH thats right today is practice @ RMC :( wish we had DJ's bike together & I'm too lazy too go put my ft set up together LMAO ;):)
so bill what starts in Oct???????? I need to get the Monroe schedule up on thier site, hmmm suppose it's that time to call Sandy to see if they know it yet!!

I thought you were in charge of S&D's website?

tractorpacker
09-09-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm glad its rainin out. The boss man has a real big whip, and its a crackin. Almost 1200 miles in 4 days.

I need to get the 450 in TT trim to see if I can better the 400ex's score. I just need to find a way around a blue yfz, that got past by a Blaster.;)

baseballplaya23
09-10-2005, 01:25 AM
hey tractorpacker who are you and what do you ride?

dirtmomma
09-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
I thought you were in charge of S&D's website?

I am but I don't set the schedule :) I have to get that info from them!!

TP you not FT anymore, decided that TT'ing was too fun LOL yeah me too!! Oakwood scrambles is started up pretty soon I think, might have to go do some mx :) gotta find some new shocks though!! Need to get on EBay, I'm just lookin for stockers for now!!

tractorpacker
09-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
hey tractorpacker who are you and what do you ride?

I have a 400ex and a 450r. They both get the #50. I had them both at the last Hannegan race that didn't rain out.

baseballplaya23
09-10-2005, 10:52 PM
hmm i was tryin to figure out who you were but idk still. what is your name? did you race at monoe last year? do you know who me or metal is?

dirtmomma
09-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Yeah Tractorpacker WHAT is your name :):);) hehehe Didn't you let my kid race your 400?? :0 How's that wifey of yours doing?? Is she miserable yet LOL, j/k that'll be around Dec.!!!!!

tractorpacker
09-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
hmm i was tryin to figure out who you were but idk still. what is your name? did you race at monoe last year? do you know who me or metal is?

I think I raced 3 races last year at Monroe, on my 450r #50. My name is Joel.

dirtmomma
09-12-2005, 07:37 AM
Dang where's the LOVE around here???????? Someone could of posted that they WERE racing Sat. night :(:( ;)

Sounds like a good time, sounds like my nephew done pretty darn good!!!!

We'll be baaaaccccckkkkkkk LOL:devil: :blah:

daddio
09-12-2005, 08:01 AM
we ended up going, but only brought Reed's YFZ. Due to the lack of quad turn out, they didn't have a masters class, so I didn't ride.
Reed showed them how to jump, and took the TT class win, and didn't do half bad flat tracking with a moto-cross set up.

maggiesboy
09-12-2005, 09:09 AM
A low turn out, that is for sure. I had fun, I was able to walk, and ride my machine, didn't break anything. Good night all around for me with a 6th place finish in the open quad class.

You should have made a comment about a masters class. With you, Jim Searles, and myself we coulda ran that. Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to run.

daddio
09-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
You should have made a comment about a masters class. With you, Jim Searles, and myself we coulda ran that. Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to run.

That's ok. We were having problems getting Reed's YFZ to run. We finally found that the clip fell off the jet needle.

metalmellinium
09-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey daddio wanna buy a Vortex CDI for that 450 of yours?

daddio
09-14-2005, 07:14 AM
Hey daddio wanna buy a Vortex CDI for that 450 of yours?
I sent you a p/m