PDA

View Full Version : What is your vote?

Bonnie Cook
08-31-2005, 06:44 AM
We are looking for new for new tracks for next season. We have been contacted by several new tracks. One, is a little farther branched out than we would normally consider, but I know we have a lot of riders who are very close to this location ---

Please vote if you would be willing to attend a race if it was held in Sumter, SC.

gump
08-31-2005, 07:52 AM
if it's on a weekend i have off. how about ncmp?

Bonnie Cook
08-31-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by gump
if it's on a weekend i have off. how about ncmp?

No - they are hosting North Carolina Sanctioned events.

robinsonmotors
08-31-2005, 10:48 AM
i think jake lives down that way? gump and his hairy butt will have a place to stay

robinsonmotors
08-31-2005, 11:26 AM
thanks Bonnie for posting my picture,just to be on the same track with great riders like Houston,Borch,Cook,Derisi,gump is a privilege , well 4 out 5 is not bad .see you guys and galls in yadkinville.

BROOKS
08-31-2005, 11:28 AM
To far for me. I think we need some closer to Statesville, Hey Bonnie any chance we might get to run in Yadkinville next year?????

SilverFox
08-31-2005, 06:43 PM
AWWWWWW Yes! Sand and whoops and whoops and sand,Nothing like the low country for good ole hare scramble! I'm in!:D

holeshot19
08-31-2005, 07:40 PM
what happened to the land in lancaster that we use to race in the ole days, i know haveing enought land to make a track is one thing but they also have to make room for parking and by all means these races DONOT have to have creek jumps in them the place in sumter is it do there at manchester where they have some sort of bike race

gump
08-31-2005, 08:29 PM
were jumping the river at hickory !!!!!!!!!!! :D
as fast as you are and you don't like creek jumps... wtf
i don't either, just tired of being called a wussy...

Santo DeRisi
08-31-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm In no matter where we go! :D

Santo DeRisi
08-31-2005, 08:43 PM
Bonnie,
I have a question....... Why do we not have races on Saturday? I was just wondering.....

Thanks!

rustyATV
08-31-2005, 09:31 PM
The closer to Georgia, the better!

Originally posted by Santo DeRisi
Bonnie,
I have a question....... Why do we not have races on Saturday? I was just wondering.....

Thanks!

So I can make it out to them

holeshot19
09-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Bonnie,

Thanks! i test my boss limits when i get off on saturdays to go to the nationals and if they raced mideast on saturdays i would have to quit that is racing all together

mtdewracing
09-01-2005, 06:08 AM
what about K BAR M can we race there again next year?????

Bonnie Cook
09-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by BROOKS
To far for me. I think we need some closer to Statesville, Hey Bonnie any chance we might get to run in Yadkinville next year?????

The landowner from Yadkinville is really in it for more money than we pay to have a race. If there is a good spectator turn out at the GNCC there, we might have one there in 2006, but we never get any spectators at that one at a Mid East.
But, I will put your vote up at the next Mid East Meeting and let it go to a vote.

Bonnie Cook
09-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by holeshot19
what happened to the land in lancaster that we use to race in the ole days, i know haveing enought land to make a track is one thing but they also have to make room for parking and by all means these races DONOT have to have creek jumps in them the place in sumter is it do there at manchester where they have some sort of bike race

Our old Mid East tracks are too small for parking and racing. The facility at Nebo is our smallest on our circuit and they promise to make it better next year! I loved Lancaster though, so keep your eyes open for a place near there to ride and we would love to scope it out!

Bonnie Cook
09-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Bonnie,

Thanks!

NOPE! Only if we had to go to two day events cause we got MUCH bigger, we would probably race the bikes on Saturday and the quads on Sunday - but it would go to a vote if that time had to come for a Mid East. As of now, we need Saturday to get the tracks ready.

Bonnie Cook
09-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by mtdewracing
what about K BAR M can we race there again next year?????

If he makes the parking lot bigger - YES

gump
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
can i just come and work for the mideast and be the offical photo dude and field reporter ?

yamadog
09-05-2005, 12:16 AM
It would be nice to have more in SC. It would attract more, and you would pick up several new riders from around this region of SC and Eastern Gerogia. More riders, better profit for organization. I know allot of guys in this area that don't race due to the travel, so they claim.

You have a very large population from Greenville to Columbia and other surrounding towns and counties in SC, that have allot of new potential riders.

450r35
09-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Just make sure there is a creek jump. One more race with two or three creek jumps in it I we might get Eddy to jump.

Jake99
09-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Yall leave eddie alone,he jump when he's dam ready. I rather go to NY and have a race than go to rockhouse.

holeshot19
09-05-2005, 07:19 PM
well we will make room for you in the ole durmax as long as u dont mind sitting in the back seat with jim lambert:blah:

Jake99
09-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Never mind, go ahead mess with em.Aint gonna do it,got mo sense yall think he does.

gump
09-05-2005, 07:49 PM
i'd rather go to N.Y than rockhouse, unless we got to go first and whoop it out for the bikes.. jake you just replyed to every mideast post we have, you must be getting your game face on for yadkinville, or are ya gonna wuss out on this one ? eddie don't have to jump to beat me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

yamadog
09-06-2005, 03:08 AM
The rockhouse keeps Santo and Prepartion H in business. With the shock business and Hemeroid medication.
Maybe we need to try Jakes method, by slapping some KY or Vaseline in the old buttocks and wear 4 pair of tiddy whitties drawers sized smaller to keep the butt cheeks form spliting apart. Snake man swears by this method.
That's allot of stinking azzz drawers to wash Jake.

By the way Jake what are you doing with all that KY jelly, is this your lube of choice? lol.

holeshot19
09-06-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by yamadog
The rockhouse keeps Santo and Prepartion H in business. With the shock business and Hemeroid medication.
Maybe we need to try Jakes method, by slapping some KY or Vaseline in the old buttocks and wear 4 pair of tiddy whitties drawers sized smaller to keep the butt cheeks form spliting apart. Snake man swears by this method.
That's allot of stinking azzz drawers to wash Jake.

By the way Jake what are you doing with all that KY jelly, is this your lube of choice? lol. what happen to u and tracy at the last mideast race i didnt see ya:confused:

yamadog
09-06-2005, 08:06 AM
Tracey was sick, had some type of virus. I was just lazy, and took week off. That yamaha is wearing me out, and making me old quick. I will be making a change very soon. I am going to get rid of the two I got now, try something a little different. I have been getting worse by the race this year, lack of condtioning on my part, getting fatter, lack of PM, the whole nine yards. (oh, and the wife is pregnent. Yea, that is what I am going to blame it on. lol) Did I mention you guys just keep on getting faster. I can't find that water you guys in VET class are drinking, YET.

Eddie, what is the status on the new Honda or Honda's, you should have a little insight before us?

Jake99
09-06-2005, 08:16 PM
You got to have tight butt mister, if you gonna race these little tractors. I'll run rockohouse till the blood comes out me hands.Which want take long.Better get a monkey kit! Buren says all that uneven stuff keeps us slowed down. Gump never mind. 19 I talked to Ralph today about making a jump for you. He said he make ditch with backhoe 2 feet wide and pour some water in it. JUST FOR YOU..........I guess a mf got to start somewhere. Next year up to to 3 feet. By time I get Senior class uped to 75 years and up you will be jumping den. I sure do need to qiut this chit but dont kno how///// Bye now snake...............lcfmf jj i use hemp moisturizer from walturd since not going in wish my goat hadn't died

Z-135
09-09-2005, 09:12 AM
It would be great to see more races in SC! Joey, Corey and I are getting tried of the long trips. We have been doing this for a long time. By the way Eddie Sumter has some BIG creeks!

Jake99
09-10-2005, 03:24 PM
EDDIE how come jason still got he chit????????EDDIE how come yall nigs not tell him 450 design 2 around the corner??????? I still waitin 4 design 3. It got indepindint rear,750cc--13.5 to 1,ac,ps,abs,active sus.,anti-lok,pwr seat/heat,anti-collusion radum,rearward defense,heads up,butt back down,gps nav.,injection,ejection,ejaxsion and best of all CLOAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah dats my baby.Dis one not available to pro,people with trailers with more than 14 axles or anyone that has ever said freightliner out loud.SNAKE 99-12 ..................hey bend over and spell run.lol

Wild man#410
09-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey Bonnie,what about BMMSPark that's close to Taylorsville and Lenoir?:)

jenna400ex
09-27-2005, 08:36 AM
I'm thinking something in Tennessee or close to TN on the NC side. There are several people that come from TN to ride like me, Stuart Sparks, Charlie Johnson, Luke Street, Austin Clouse, Gidget , Mikey Gray, Chris Lady, Brian Hensley, Jeff Simmons, Chris Baliey, Chris Colllins, Corey Baliey, and there are a few others that have came and raced. There are a lot of people from TN that do not know anything about Mid-East races. I think a lot of people would turn out if some were closer to TN and they were advertised more in TN. Just an idea.
As for Rockhouse........:cuss:

gump
09-27-2005, 05:41 PM
i broke my wrist in tn, i HATE I-81 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenna400ex
09-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Did I say anything about I-81???:devil: I broke my wrist in TN too! I don't like I-81 either!

jenna400ex
09-27-2005, 06:04 PM
We have a really good track behind our house but all of the land owners would have to agree.

rustyATV
09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Tennessee? Holy six hour drive, Batman!

bigguy
09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
BONNIE, we would be willing to make the ride from florida for this event:bandit:

Bonnie Cook
09-28-2005, 09:02 AM
I-81 was the worst Mid East track ever!!!
Everyone hated the course - it was so rocky and worn out, plus no one ever showed up. Yes, Jenna there are a lot of riders from TN that race Mid East, but the TN crowd wasn't even showing up at I-81 most of the time cause they hated the track so much!

We are looking in the Boone or Asheville area though.

jenna400ex
09-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Sounds great to me, I hate I-81 too! I didn't mean to have one there. Asheville is much closer for us! I am going to put some little bugs in the ears of these landowners behind to us. I think there is enough land behind our house and there are several trails that have already been cut. There are some great parking spaces on the other side in a huge field but that land is for sale. I'll see what I can find out! Thanks for keeping us TN folks in mind!

Jake99
09-28-2005, 06:24 PM
We need new. Been riding same too long.Rockhouse gone. I-81 gone.Uncle lems gone. Airport fix it. What happened to track in shelby near stock car track? It was cool. There's gotta be more stuff.Need more verticle stuff,riding in rivers, crossing swamps,dodging alligators,neat stuff.everything about holding on instead of driving.I can remember when you had to be good just to get around the track at any speed.Theres no challenges just haul butt and hold to f on..

jenna400ex
09-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Sounds like you need to go to Florida:D

holeshot19
09-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
I-81 was the worst Mid East track ever!!!
Everyone hated the course - it was so rocky and worn out, plus no one ever showed up. Yes, Jenna there are a lot of riders from TN that race Mid East, but the TN crowd wasn't even showing up at I-81 most of the time cause they hated the track so much!

We are looking in the Boone or Asheville area though. i wasnt near as bad as the WISP now u southern boys and girls never seen so many rocks in your life

Jake99
09-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Why they bother to even make a trail. Just show us where to start and which county to finish in. We will handle the rest.4w dont like rocks,concrete.whoops it wants dirt,mud,hills,climb trees,and green grass.I must be the only one that talks to it.Ask your chit.Youll c...

Jake99
09-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by jenna400ex
Sounds like you need to go to Florida:D Fla. is about whoops and fifth gear.Black dust that goes thru ya air filter and kills your engine. Thats allrite I stay here.

atvwdsrcer
10-20-2005, 10:08 PM
If the course is fun and challenging, preferably with a few creek jumps, I'd drive ( even with these gas prices) to where the ride / race is. I love to ride it doesnt matter where.:D

hondaracing_13
11-10-2005, 07:15 AM
What about the rideing area up in Mountain City TN. There is some good rideing up thair.

Bonnie Cook
11-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by hondaracing_13
What about the rideing area up in Mountain City TN. There is some good rideing up thair.

Mountain City closed down to four-wheelers, plus every race we had up there, we had SEVERAL INJURIES at each event.

hondaracing_13
11-11-2005, 07:01 AM
I didn't know they had closed it down since I have been out of action this year. The reason I said anything was I had herd several people talking about rideing up thair this year when they found out that they closed it down to horses and jeeps and was building new trails. I will try to get the name of the place this weekend.

Bonnie Cook
11-12-2005, 07:01 AM
We are always looking for a new place to ride.

If you know of anywhere close, Buren and I will check it out!

outlaw450r
11-12-2005, 05:18 PM
The place is callantee atv. It is open,I have been there several times this year. I think it has great trails but I don't know about the parking.

jkmx24374
11-21-2005, 06:08 PM
I have some friend that have land off of 18 near rockhouse that are wanting to host a event!!!

jkmx24374
11-21-2005, 06:11 PM
This is me I think I'm in the wrong place:D

grp4dirt
11-24-2005, 06:54 AM
when did Mtn City close? we were just up there 3 weeks ago.. great trails.. lots of good riding.. just wish they would make the loops one way..trails way to fast to be meeting traffic.

exrider4130
03-25-2006, 07:14 PM
why not try to make something at TNT??? sure the trails are haul *** wide open, but it has potential...theres lots of good hills and elavation changes, plus i can count three spots for good sized creek jumps we've seen riding the big loop down there...its kinda in the middle of everything and everybody, lots of parking, and if the turn out is good they might even let us hit the mx track i a few spots...plus they have killer hot dogs!!!:D

grp4dirt
03-25-2006, 08:52 PM
where is this and how do we get there?.. Just got in from the Gncc in morgington.. won 1st place.. great day.. check us out at msn.com.. groups search GWYNMOTORSPORTS. lots of pics of GNCC RACE and Mideast races..

exrider4130
03-26-2006, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by grp4dirt
where is this and how do we get there?.. Just got in from the Gncc in morgington.. won 1st place.. great day.. check us out at msn.com.. groups search GWYNMOTORSPORTS. lots of pics of GNCC RACE and Mideast races.. [/QUOTE

It depends on where you are coming from. Its easy to find, its exit 55 on I-77. Going toward columbia, you turn right off the ramp, coming toward charlotte, you turn right off the ramp. go about 5 minutes down the road and look for a TNT motorsports sign on your right, turn right on that road, go about 2 miles and look for park entrance.

www.tntmotorsportsinc.com

the beaster16
04-12-2006, 08:17 AM
i love the close race's i hate to drive to sc to race yall should have 2 races at parker valley next year we love the mx on that track!!!