> IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN THE
> UNITED STATES AND CANADA DID
> NOT PURCHASE A DROP OF GASOLINE FOR ONE DAY AND ALL
> AT THE SAME TIME, THE
> OIL COMPANIES WOULD CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES. AT
> THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT
> THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OF OVER 4.6
> BILLION DOLLARS WHICH
> AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.
>
> THEREFORE SEPTEMBER 1st HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED
> "GAS STRIKE DAY" AND THE
> PEOPLE OF THESE TWO NATIONS SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE
> DROP OF GASOLINE THAT
> DAY.
>
> THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS
> E-MAIL TO AS MANY
> PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET
> THE WORD OUT.
>
> WAITING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE
> PRICES IS NOT GOING TO
> HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL
> IN PRICES THAT THE ARAB
> NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?
>
> REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF
> GASOLINE GOING UP BUT AT THE
> SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES,
> TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE
> FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON
> EVERYTHING THAT IS
> SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING
> MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES
> ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!
>
> WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE
> MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE
> WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
>
> SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS
> EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU
> KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE SEPTEMBER 1ST A
> DAY THAT THE CITIZENS OF
> THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA SAY ENOUGH IS
> ENOUGH!!!!
>

Flynbryan19
08-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Its a waste of time...... I've read else where that the country would have to go 3 weeks or more without buying gas for it to even raise an eyebrow. Its a monopoly. They can charge whatever they want. Time to buy a scooter.

TheX1992
08-30-2005, 11:43 AM
This has been suggestested years ago. The whole gas strike for a day, or don't buy from some companies DOESN'T WORK. Think of it this way...

If you cut down a companies profits, they will not lower their prices to make you buy. They will RAISE their prices to cover their employees wages and other expenses. There was a whole article on this a few years ago (when gas started going up). It proved that this method would do nothing but make the prices worse. Look it up, I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Robin Hood
08-30-2005, 12:03 PM
You got that too!?

I just checked my email and saw it...

Robin Hood
08-30-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Time to buy a scooter.

Damn straight...

Ralph
08-30-2005, 12:07 PM
the prices would also stay the same to cover the gas to store the gas.

TheFontMaster
08-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Mabey we have been going at it all wrong, how about instead of not buying gas, we go out an buy ALOT of gas.:eek2: :rolleyes:

Tommy 17
08-30-2005, 12:28 PM
man i love how this country has turn into a bunch of pessimist pussies and yes mams...

standing up for ourselves and telling higher ups to kiss our @$$ is what made america what it is today... if our founders woulda been like half of these panzys our country is made up of today we would still be controlled by england... the problem is today people are scared to fight:o if this would have been in our past they would told them to kiss off and burned the gas...

Robin Hood
08-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
man i love how this country has turn into a bunch of pessimist pussies and yes mams...

standing up for ourselves and telling higher ups to kiss our @$$ is what made america what it is today... if our founders woulda been like half of these panzys our country is made up of today we would still be controlled by england... the problem is today people are scared to fight:o if this would have been in our past they would told them to kiss off and burned the gas...

Am I sensing a new age Boston Tea Party?

Who's with me!? :devil:

08-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Time to buy a scooter. more like time to buy a bicycle

TheX1992
08-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood

But I think if we dump millions of gallons of gas into the ocean, this time they will lock us up and throw away the key, don't ya think?

Robin Hood
08-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by TheX1992
But I think if we dump millions of gallons of gas into the ocean, this time they will lock us up and throw away the key, don't ya think?

Uhhh... Nope.. :p

Dam, Im all outta ideas..

Chef
08-30-2005, 12:42 PM

Its worth a try.

Tommy 17
08-30-2005, 12:43 PM

see this is exactly what i mean... THEY'LL LOCK ME UP! haha u think they really gave a damn at the boston tea party if they went to jail... heck jail was nothing... back then they woulda just killed u or ur whole family... but they did it anyways...

Chef
08-30-2005, 12:45 PM
see this is exactly what i mean... THEY'LL LOCK ME UP! haha u think they really gave a damn at the boston tea party if they went to jail... heck jail was nothing... back then they woulda just killed u or ur whole family... but they did it anyways...

Tommy, we're starting the revolution. Meet me in Texas with 50 gallons of nitromethane and a blanket.

Tommy 17
08-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Tommy, we're starting the revolution. Meet me in Texas with 50 gallons of nitromethane and a blanket.

lmfao only u alky... only you...

1BADYFZ
08-30-2005, 01:13 PM
time to get a huffy puffyhttp://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/14635.JPG

chucked
08-30-2005, 01:15 PM
THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN, EVERYONE RIDE A BIKE/BUS/CARPOOL FOR A FEW WEEKS!!!!!

One_Bad_400
08-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood

ya... ya'll go do that... i'mm be at the bottem with a big plastic bag taking it all... free gas... hum...

bulkdriverlp
08-30-2005, 02:57 PM
just go to the gas station with the hottest chicks behind the counter and buy your gas, theres nothing you can do about the price. worrying about the price is just gunna give you an annurism or something, its not worth it. gas spiked to 2.999 today for '87. who cares. i dont

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Tommy, we're starting the revolution. Meet me in Texas with 50 gallons of nitromethane and a blanket. can i bring my NOS?

Martin Blair
08-30-2005, 04:06 PM
I think sept 1 should be natoinal fill up and drive off day. If you just want to say f u to the oil companies, just get the whole country to fill up and not pay.

MOFO
08-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Ummm, if everyone did not buy gas for one day, they will just buy it the next day. We need gas to function.

All this will do is hit the local gas stations with a surge of business one day and nothing the other day...

wont work.

TCracin440ex
08-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
I think sept 1 should be natoinal fill up and drive off day. If you just want to say f u to the oil companies, just get the whole country to fill up and not pay.

lmao there would be alot of people without drivers permits too....because driveoffs they take your permit...atleast here they do

believe me if i could fill up and drive off and get away with it i would do it...

Foxyangel0425
08-30-2005, 05:23 PM
Sorry guys...this hole gas price hike up is killing us too.....we can't go riding in PA anymore because of this gas hike, I would cost us over 100 bucks in gas just to get to and from!! :(

chucked
08-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
lmao there would be alot of people without drivers permits too....because driveoffs they take your permit...atleast here they do

believe me if i could fill up and drive off and get away with it i would do it...

Permits??

TCracin440ex
08-30-2005, 05:46 PM
i mean license

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Permits?? in some states they call it a permit instead of license...dunno why, in ohio a permit is what you have to have for 6 months before you get your license and you can only drive with relatives..

z400roosteR
08-30-2005, 06:02 PM
yea.... if you tried to "boycott" them for a day they could jack up the prices even higher and when you went to buy gas you would really pay.

bigvforcer
08-30-2005, 06:03 PM
WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS THIS,

DON'T JUST BOYCOTT FOR ONE DAY, BOYCOTT ONE BIG OIL COMPANY FOR A MONTH, TWO MONTHS, OR A YEAR. THIS MAY DRIVE PRICES HIGHER AT STATIONS NOT OWNED BY THAT COMPANY BUT IF YOU NEVER GO FILL UP AT THE STATIONS YOU ARE BOYCOTTING THEY WILL LOWER THEIR PRICES.

tHE DAY THEY LOWER THEM IF YOU GO BACK AND THE RAISE THEM AGAIN, BOYCOTT THEM AGAIN. THIS TIME FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME. IF ONE STATE BOYCOTTED EXXON, BP, SPEEDWAY, OR ANY OTHER LARGE COMPANY FOR A MONTH, TWO MONTHS OR A YEAR, THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WOULD CATCH ON AND EVENTUALLY WE WOULD RUN THE PRICE OF GASOLINE NOT THE FING OIL COMPANY.

BY THE WAY EXXON MADE OVER 50 BILLION DOLLARS IN PROFIT ALONE LAST YEAR. DO YOU THINK GAS PRICES CAN BE CHEAPER NOW?????????????????????

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by bigvforcer
WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS THIS,

DON'T JUST BOYCOTT FOR ONE DAY, BOYCOTT ONE BIG OIL COMPANY FOR A MONTH, TWO MONTHS, OR A YEAR. THIS MAY DRIVE PRICES HIGHER AT STATIONS NOT OWNED BY THAT COMPANY BUT IF YOU NEVER GO FILL UP AT THE STATIONS YOU ARE BOYCOTTING THEY WILL LOWER THEIR PRICES.

tHE DAY THEY LOWER THEM IF YOU GO BACK AND THE RAISE THEM AGAIN, BOYCOTT THEM AGAIN. THIS TIME FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME. IF ONE STATE BOYCOTTED EXXON, BP, SPEEDWAY, OR ANY OTHER LARGE COMPANY FOR A MONTH, TWO MONTHS OR A YEAR, THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WOULD CATCH ON AND EVENTUALLY WE WOULD RUN THE PRICE OF GASOLINE NOT THE FING OIL COMPANY.

BY THE WAY EXXON MADE OVER 50 BILLION DOLLARS IN PROFIT ALONE LAST YEAR. DO YOU THINK GAS PRICES CAN BE CHEAPER NOW????????????????????? THAT WOULDNT WORK

08-30-2005, 06:25 PM

BY THE WAY EXXON MADE OVER 50 BILLION DOLLARS IN PROFIT ALONE LAST YEAR. DO YOU THINK GAS PRICES CAN BE CHEAPER NOW????????????????????? exxon/mobile made 80 billion dollars last quarter(3 months)

derekhonda
08-30-2005, 06:28 PM
you guys are all so smart. milk prices are getting kind high too, 2.79 a gal. What ! what are cows demanding pay raises or something ! lets all ban together, no one buy milk in all of september, we will teach those ******* dairy farmers a lesson.

MOFO
08-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
you guys are all so smart. milk prices are getting kind high too, 2.79 a gal. What ! what are cows demanding pay raises or something ! lets all ban together, no one buy milk in all of september, we will teach those ******* dairy farmers a lesson.

or better yet, lets go steal the milk.... heck, while we are at it, lets steal the cows too!

Pappy
08-30-2005, 06:34 PM

lol...the grocery bill sure aint no fun nowadays:(

You all want to help, complain to the highest mountains! send emails, b!tch and moan to your congressmen, send bush a letter! the biggest shock to me is that NOONE is screaming loud enough !

bigvforcer
08-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Nacsracer,

I am curious as to why you don't think it would work. It worked for King Jr. and the ones that supported him in the sixties. If we can get people to actually do it, IT WOULD WORK! But, I still want to hear why you say it wouldn't? Not trying to start $hit just wanting your opinion here!

derekhonda
08-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Nacsracer,

I am curious as to why you don't think it would work. It worked for King Jr. and the ones that supported him in the sixties. If we can get people to actually do it, IT WOULD WORK! But, I still want to hear why you say it wouldn't? Not trying to start $hit just wanting your opinion here!

It wont work because of the nature of economics. there is your answer. If you don't believe me, go read an economics book or take a class.

MOFO
08-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

You all want to help, complain to the highest mountains! send emails, b!tch and moan to your congressmen, send bush a letter! the biggest shock to me is that NOONE is screaming loud enough !

This is the EXACT reason I think we will NEVER see gas prices below $2.00 a gallon. I bet it stays around this level, or even goes higher. Everyone just complains to their buddys or family, then goes out and pays for the gas. I think I read somewhere, or heard something, that oil consumption is actually still increasing!!!

....mark my words. Unless something big happens....

chucked
08-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Everyone thinks one person wont make a difference.

derekhonda
08-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
lol...the grocery bill sure aint no fun nowadays:(

Pappy that is a good suggestion. I saw on the news a couple days ago that in 2003 there were over 1800 complaints about gas prices in indiana (average price was like 1.99). in 2004 the complaints dropped to like 1600 (average 2.20). and in 2005, so far this year there have only been like 550 (average price 2.60).

Kinda weird that the complaints have dropped off the higher the price rose. I guess the same people who were pissed off at 2.00 a gal dont mind 2.60. stupid americans :blah:

Pappy
08-30-2005, 06:47 PM
I think the average american just cant see much point in complaining.

I know im concerned, the fuel increase has not just hurt my business at the pumps, it has raised the products we sell and the supplies we have to have. that cost will be moved(again) to the consumer soon if something is not done.

also, back when diesel jumped to $1.80, trucking companies, UPS, frieghtlines etc. all added fuel surcharges to bill of lading slips and we consumers footed the tab. that was relatively new to the marketplace and has been carrying the increase for the majority of those on the road for a living. that, i feel, is the biggest reason the truckers havent rolled into DC like in the past.

pass it on seems to be the common practice.

K-Dub
08-30-2005, 06:52 PM
So you say you want a revolution- count me in as long as we start over with the declaration our four fathers started with and add one no layers can be elected to the white house or congress/senatre. We can get rid of all the bull***** laws the layers have put in over the years. You want a boston gas party lets go but you better be ready to be called a terrorist, because in todays world thats what our four fathers would of been labled for there acts.

Pappy
08-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by K-Dub
So you say you want a revolution- count me in as long as we start over with the declaration our four fathers started with and add one no layers can be elected to the white house or congress/senatre. We can get rid of all the bull***** laws the layers have put in over the years. You want a boston gas party lets go but you better be ready to be called a terrorist, because in todays world thats what our four fathers would of been labled for there acts.

i want this guy right beside me when the chit hits the fan!

K-Dub
08-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks Pappy

Why can the anti war protesters march on DC but the anti gas pricers cant? You wnna do it the legal way write to the idiots in DC and start marching. Setting here talking is not getting us on the today show and all over the media. We show up in DC with our signs and exercise our right to protest, somebodys going to take notice, this needs to be the first step. Then if this dont work youve tried a peaceful resolution and can help gain support for the boston gas party. Better watch they may try to get us for inciting a riot or treason (hey the let commie kerry run for pres after he commited treason why not us) though so shh! Keep it quiet.

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Nacsracer,

I am curious as to why you don't think it would work. It worked for King Jr. and the ones that supported him in the sixties. If we can get people to actually do it, IT WOULD WORK! But, I still want to hear why you say it wouldn't? Not trying to start $hit just wanting your opinion here! it just simply wouldnt work...

If you tihnk you have the ability to organize a NATIONAL boycott on a certain gas company, then by all means...do it...still wont lower gas prices. There is a monopoly, refineries will not undercut the others...

bigvforcer
08-30-2005, 07:05 PM
derekhonda,

makes sense now, you go to IU so you must be right. Did you ever study history? Boycotts work my firend. It will work if people work together to make it work.tHE ONLY REASON YOU SAY IT WON'T WORK IS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT WORK!

By the way, IU SUCKS!!!!!

KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR 2006 NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derekhonda
08-30-2005, 07:08 PM
derekhonda,

makes sense now, you go to IU so you must be right. Did you ever study history? Boycotts work my firend. It will work if people work together to make it work.tHE ONLY REASON YOU SAY IT WON'T WORK IS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT WORK!

KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR 2006 NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it won't work because gasoline is a monopoly product. It wont work because the gas people know their is no other alternative to their product. What else are you gonna put in the gas tank?

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 07:09 PM
No it won't work because gasoline is a monopoly product. It wont work because the gas people know their is no other alternative to their product. What else are you gonna put in the gas tank? theres this car that me and my dad are working on that runs on hydrogen....

derekhonda
08-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
theres this car that me and my dad are working on that runs on hydrogen....

good, maybe your boyfriends will be riding in it when it blows up.

K-Dub
08-30-2005, 07:15 PM

Im all for being locked up as long as its at one of them resort pens. You know the ones big up elected officials get to go with the separte houses for each of them and the golf courses inside the fence and they get golf carts to ride around on. There familys can come and go as they please. But instead of golf carts we get ATVs!!! Thier no better than we are so why cant we get locked up there instead of a normal pen?

derekhonda
08-30-2005, 07:17 PM

Oh and by the way, I am not going to IU because i think they have a stellar basketball program. I am attending IU because they have unarguably one of the best business schools in the world. I couldn't help but notice you are a "parts guy." Maybe one day down the road you will end up working for me. Boy wouldn't that be fun.

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Oh and by the way, I am not going to IU because i think they have a stellar basketball program. I am attending IU because they have unarguably one of the best business schools in the world. I couldn't help but notice you are a "parts guy." Maybe one day down the road you will end up working for me. Boy wouldn't that be fun. owned

but derek...i figured we've talked enough in the past for you to know how i am....all of the gay comments, sarcastic, emo stuff...energy turtle...is all a joke, just a the effect of me being bored:ermm:

derekhonda
08-30-2005, 07:56 PM
owned

but derek...i figured we've talked enough in the past for you to know how i am....all of the gay comments, sarcastic, emo stuff...energy turtle...is all a joke, just a the effect of me being bored:ermm:

yeah, i figured. but also figured you enjoyed the attention.

for instance:

you know IU has one of the biggest gay populations, i could probably hook you up

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 07:57 PM
yeah, i figured. but also figured you enjoyed the attention.

for instance:

you know IU has one of the biggest gay populations, i could probably hook you up lol no...im not in it for the attention..im in it for the laughs, every night i have a group of people goin..me an alloy are talking on aim, just non stop laughing about it...

but i dont care to hear about the gay population at IU:ermm:

EvilJester400EX
08-30-2005, 08:00 PM
but i dont care to hear about the gay population at IU:ermm:

Admittance is the first step, Shawn.

Warnerade
08-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Admittance is the first step, Shawn. please dont blow my cover billy

08-30-2005, 08:22 PM
lme an alloy are talking on aim, just non stop laughing about it...

:cool:

bigvforcer
08-31-2005, 08:40 AM
derekhonda,

I am a parts guy so someone else can pay for my school, like the school I am working for.

So when you are a business man buying a new vehicle, or a furnace or AC for your house, or fixing your car or any other number of things that you will buy, thank your local engineer that was once a parts guy but now is taking your money and screwing you. Because while you are sobbing because it cost so much money for you to
a) go to college
b) pay to have someone do everything for you because all you do is wear a suit and tie and don't want to get your hands dirty.

I will be taking YOUR money and I AM GOING TO ENJOY SPENDING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I said that. I do agree with you to a point but it has nothing to do with economics. The majority of the reason it won't work is because all the gas comes from one refinery, from there it goes to holding tanks where each gas company puts there additives in the fuel. Then it is distributed to the stations. THIS REASON IS WHY KROGER AND MEIJER WILL NOT ADMIT WHO THEY ACTUALLY GET THEIR GAS FROM. tHEY GET IT FROM THE MARATHONS, AND SPEEDWAYS AND ALL THE REST OF THEM.

Sorry if I offended anyone!

Hon300ex
08-31-2005, 08:44 AM
everyne is goin to buy gas the day before becuz they need to get to work the next day so it wotn really make an affact..... then there will be the ppl that dont want prices to go up, but dont want to do anything about it

iceracer65
08-31-2005, 09:33 AM
monopoly eh? i guess thats what we get for having an oil tycoon as a president.

WE ARE FIGHTING FOR IRAQI FREEDOM, and their oil...shhh. too bad "we the people" dont benifit from our governments well doings.

there are dictators all over the world that kill thousands of people at will...wonder what keeps on bringing us back to the middle east?:rolleyes:

some blame can also be put on all these middle upper class citizens with their 7mpg suv's...what a joke.

derekhonda
08-31-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by iceracer65
monopoly eh? i guess thats what we get for having an oil tycoon as a president.

WE ARE FIGHTING FOR IRAQI FREEDOM, and their oil...shhh. too bad "we the people" dont benifit from our governments well doings.

there are dictators all over the world that kill thousands of people at will...wonder what keeps on bringing us back to the middle east?:rolleyes:

some blame can also be put on all these middle upper class citizens with their 7mpg suv's...what a joke.

You should move to canada !

iceracer65
08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
sounds like its the same up there.

someone is making a whole lot of money on this, too bad it wasnt you and me.

smorris
08-31-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
just go to the gas station with the hottest chicks behind the counter and buy your gas, theres nothing you can do about the price. worrying about the price is just gunna give you an annurism or something, its not worth it. gas spiked to 2.999 today for '87. who cares. i dont Guess what?? It just did!! $2.99 a gallon here in nc! for 87 octane........

derekhonda
08-31-2005, 10:19 AM
sounds like its the same up there.

someone is making a whole lot of money on this, too bad it wasnt you and me.

No, i am actually :D

iceracer65
08-31-2005, 10:21 AM
^^^'
by being a student?

that doesnt make sense:rolleyes:

derekhonda
08-31-2005, 10:25 AM
an investment my dad tipped me off to, huge interest in loaning oil companies money.

iceracer65
08-31-2005, 10:29 AM
[EDIT by wilkin250r]: This is where the problem starts, and this is where I will end it. Consider this your warning, to those involved. See rule #1

wilkin250r
08-31-2005, 12:22 PM
I happen to enjoy political discussions, sometimes for no other reason than to see the stupid things that people will say. I don't feel like locking or deleting the entire thread, so I just cleaned up a bit.

redrocker
08-31-2005, 12:23 PM
I commute 100 miles 4 days a week used to
be 5 but I work 4 10's now which is nice
but I was putting $16.00 a day and the gas keep
going up so what I'm doing now is riding the
Harley and only paying $7.00 a day so this
is my way of telling these oil guys to
KISS MY RED AMERICAN *****
everyone should cut down screw these guys

jcv400ex
08-31-2005, 01:52 PM
should have went back a page then wilkin.

LTZ400rider
08-31-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by redrocker
I commute 100 miles 4 days a week used to
be 5 but I work 4 10's now which is nice
but I was putting $16.00 a day and the gas keep
going up so what I'm doing now is riding the
Harley and only paying $7.00 a day so this
is my way of telling these oil guys to
KISS MY RED AMERICAN *****
everyone should cut down screw these guys

americans are the blue guys

Warnerade
08-31-2005, 03:20 PM
some blame can also be put on all these middle upper class citizens with their 7mpg suv's...what a joke. ok..so blame those who worked hard for their money, have a good career and can afford to have something nice?

ya...thos guys are a joke.:ermm:

i suppose you would prefer everyone to drive small "economy" cars....

wilkin250r
08-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
should have went back a page then wilkin.

I just cut it off where it started to get really bad, before that is just minor bickering, not worth the effort to clean up.

TheX1992
08-31-2005, 05:11 PM

Farmers don't get squat for their milk. Don't you remember when the farmers were dumping there milk in protest? Might have been just in my area. They get nothing for each gallon, then they turn around and sell it for much higher.

derekhonda
08-31-2005, 05:41 PM
Farmers don't get squat for their milk. Don't you remember when the farmers were dumping there milk in protest? Might have been just in my area. They get nothing for each gallon, then they turn around and sell it for much higher.

ATTN EVERYONE:

THAT WAS MY ATTEMPT AT SARCASM. IT FAILED MISERABLY. LET ME HIGHLIGHT A SENTENCE TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND:

what are cows demanding pay raises or something !

Now that that is out of the way, yeah i saw on the news that the farmers make about a buck for each gallon of milk they sell. But after all their expenses it works out to alot less like about a quarter or so. Pretty sad that the actual people producing the milk make so much less than the grocery store that puts it on their shelves.

iceracer65
08-31-2005, 10:29 PM
[EDIT by wilkin250r]: This is where the problem starts, and this is where I will end it. Consider this your warning, to those involved. See rule #1

hmmm...wonder who reported me, someone got their way:ermm: :o

guess some ppl can get away with more sarcasm than others...i can take a joke.

squeaky wheel gets the grease!

derekhonda
08-31-2005, 10:31 PM
hmmm...wonder who reported me, someone got their way:ermm: :o

guess some ppl can get away with more sarcasm than others...i can take a joke.

squeaky wheel gets the grease!

If that was directed at me, no I didnt hit the report button. Afterall, why would I? I won the argument.