PDA

View Full Version : Lucky 7 Rides High @ Vertigo!

qwadfather
08-29-2005, 04:41 PM
I hope I don't take anybody's smoke but I just wanted to post something that made a Daddy happy this past weekend.
Alert: Incoming proud dad talk! Austin, Lucky #7, straddling the Skyhawk, fought hard Saturday night to take back the lead in the Vertigo MX Summer Points Series. He won both motos of the arenacross race which put him back in the series lead by 1 point. He then clinched the series by beating fellow team rider, Derek Cardenas, aboard his Lucky 7 built '04 Predator, in the supercross race on Sunday morning. Both Austin and Derek wanted that race bad! They traded leads twice in a 2 lap supercross race. Randy Sambrano, Austin's primary rival throughout the series, finished 4th in both races this weekend. Randy is a good kid and did did a great job all season aboard his Eastside MS built Kasea. He finished finished 2nd overall in points and we congratulate him. Way to go Randy! Congratulations to Derek and all the kids who put their hearts in in it! But most of all, I guess I need to congratulate my son, Austin, #7, for a job well done. Great job, Boy! And don't forget...You are Lucky 7! love Dad.

Pappy
08-29-2005, 04:59 PM
awesome!! CONGRATS TO HIM AND YOU!:D

qwadfather
08-30-2005, 08:43 AM
Thanks Pappy. Seems like your always there with words of encouragement! Ride safe, Ed and crew.

Hoggr9
08-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Doesnt it do a papa proud.