PDA

View Full Version : wheelies!and how to stop the overflow...

stuntXryder
08-29-2005, 02:07 PM
i ride a 01 400ex and i love to ride wheelies...my question is that everytime i ride them gas just poures outta the overflow...i know its doing what its supposed to...but is there a way to slow it...or something? lemme know guys...thanks

awesomeness
08-30-2005, 12:28 AM
maybe a PC pro vent system? I don't have one but it might work.

Trevor
08-30-2005, 06:05 AM
My 300 dumps gas out when i'm in a wheelie too. With the price of gas now I can't afford to be wasting it!

Jingle #11
08-30-2005, 08:27 PM
well quit doing wheelies its that simple.

Jake250ex
08-31-2005, 06:34 PM
well quit doing wheelies its that simple.

:rolleyes: good advice.

I'm pretty sure there is no way to stop it. If you did plug it, it would just fill your float bowl up and flood your machine out. Mine got plugged with mud and it died everytime I tried it...

sandspanker
08-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Get a 39 mm FCR carb they don't leak at all.

Jingle #11
08-31-2005, 09:30 PM
pretty sure all the wasted gas via the wheelie wouldnt add up to the equvilent of a 39FCR.

Juggalo
09-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Jingle #11
pretty sure all the wasted gas via the wheelie wouldnt add up to the equvilent of a 39FCR.

pretty sure your a moron. i have an FCR on my EX and i dont get much worse gas milage at all and when your doin a wheelie with the older carbs the gas POURS out. so yeah your an idiot and you need to shut your mouth.

balls2da-wall
09-01-2005, 06:56 PM
actually it sounds like your the idiot....he is saying that the wasted gas coming out wouldnt add up to enough to pay for the cost of buying a new carb just to solve the problem...think before you type next time...might save you the embarassment!

Juggalo
09-01-2005, 07:11 PM
yeah but he asked how to fix the problem so at least that would fix the problem. tool. dude didnt have to be a jackass twice in the same thread but he did and now you too. people like you guys are what are ruining this forum. congratulations....nobody likes you.

balls2da-wall
09-01-2005, 07:27 PM
your the one calling people names...so think again.

And as far as solving his problem...I think its a little out of line to tell him to go buy a new carb. just to do wheelies when im sure there is a resonable substitute out there to solve the problem.

"Congradulations....nobody likes you"
I imagine your about 12 or 13 to come up with a comment such as that one...I will refer to rule number one on this forum

"1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated."

Juggalo
09-02-2005, 02:22 PM
And as far as solving his problem...I think its a little out of line to tell him to go buy a new carb. just to do wheelies when im sure there is a resonable substitute out there to solve the problem.

im not the one who told him to do it..i just simply said that would fix his problem.

I imagine your about 12 or 13 to come up with a comment such as that one...I will refer to rule number one on this forum

actually i'm 20 and i'm just fed up with tools like you ruining this forum.

"1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated."

follow your own advice then

wilkin250r
09-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Do I really need to give an explanation why this is locked?