PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Race at North Hill Yesterday?

Dirtiredneck
08-29-2005, 08:36 AM
What did you think of the track? How did you do?

BSTURDIVANT
08-29-2005, 08:54 AM
I had a great time. I love tight-technical tracks! Only thing that would make it better would be less rocks, but im not complaining!

-Brent

Dirtiredneck
08-29-2005, 12:52 PM
What class did you ride man? How did you do? The track was crazy technical, but fun, especially the little rock section..

BSTURDIVANT
08-29-2005, 12:55 PM
1st - PRO A , Good thing I made a little money- broke frame!

cletusEX
08-29-2005, 12:59 PM
I liked the track a lot. The track was tight and technical but still had quite a few passing lines (more than the last track layout). I finished 4th in Quad C. Probably could have done a little better but an overheating quad and a flat rear tire for the first 2 laps slowed me down a little.

Which ever Sturdivant won it was moving! They had a huge lead on second place. Good job.

Chino
08-29-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by BSTURDIVANT
1st - PRO A , Good thing I made a little money- broke frame!

zip ties and duck tape :devil:

Dirtiredneck
08-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Thats awesome guys. I thought the track was really tight, but this was only my second race ever, and I am comparing it to WISP, which was much rockier and a lot longer. You guys might have passed me. I ran C class on a Yellow 400ex, I did great out of the whole, I was about 6th up the hill and ran in the middle of the pack for the first three laps, until I smacked a tree hard and then had some electrical problems and had the back of the quad off twice on my 4th lap. I didnt think I was going to finish, but rigged it up enough to get it through the checkered flag. I got 20th...It was good experience...

RAPTOR80RACR990
08-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Congrats on the win Brent.:D

mudflap
08-30-2005, 06:29 AM
Yall do me a favor,
If you see a Yellow 400ex ^^^, run him off the track!!! J/K He is a buddy of mine and when he breaks, I always finish one more spot up on the sheet! The track was great. That rocky spot where you drop down in the revine and then back up the "Boulder" hill was crazy as hell. And what was up with that pallett out there, then thing was slicker than $h!t... All in all it was a good day...
Gitterdun!

450Redrider5
09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Hey is there a big difference in difficulty in
the Pro/ Quad b or c class in the District 5 series

And how much money did the race bring you brent cause that sucks you broke ur frame