PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Weekend in New Jersey

Mobile Dyno
08-29-2005, 05:49 AM
I'm setting up an Dyno Weekend in New Jersey with Gary(370kingR) to give people up north a chance to get their bikes dialed in on the dyno or anybody who wants to get their bike dialed in. We are still working out the details and the dates. I know some people in NY and CT were asking about the Dyno. I need to know who would be interested in coming to NJ for the Dyno Weekend? PM me if your are interested. Some people were asking me if I can dyno motorcycles....Yes, I can do Motorcycles, Dirtbikes, Racing Karts, and Atvs.

370kingR
08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
All those who have wanted SOOOOOOOOOOOO badly to dyno your bike here in the NorthEast, well its time! After begging Matt from Mobile Dyno to travel up to this area, its finally worked. We need some people to commit and help to make it worth his time to drive all the way up from Maryland. The zip code here is 07981. We are 1 mile from alot of major highways (NJ for you) RT 80, RT 287, RT 280, RT 78. All very close to here. If your serious, please let us know. Quads, trikes, dirt bikes, street bikes, four legged rodents can all be dyno'd! Precisly tune your bike in no time and find out what its really got to the rear wheels

Ralph
08-29-2005, 03:59 PM
You should call some of the northern NJ dealerships and arrange something there. That way the dealer can use it to attract new and old customers and u can use their existing customer base to your advantage.

I would just give yourself alot of time to plan it out and get the word out. You could also take a trip to englishtown in oldbridge nj and do the same thing u did at rausch at the quad and mx track. You may also wanna consider going to an open practice session at walden mx or diamondback in Ny only about an hour from Northern Nj