PDA

View Full Version : think i siezed my motor

bigbadbrad
08-28-2005, 11:57 PM
i think i siezed my motor in my 300ex, which really sucks because i just rebuilt it the year before last with performance parts. well i was thinking of doing a conversion, probaly like an xr600 motor into it, but i dont even ride thing any more because it is now at my parents, 4 hours away from me in the country, and i just movied to the city to go to college and to also work. so i was thinking about geting an xr650,i have riddeen one before and i tghink that the bikes are just sick. i was thinking about making it street legal, and problay make it like a supermotard since i will be driving around the city much. I have not seen any supermotard bike around the city, mainly rockets, and harleys. I thik it would be a good idea, so what is involoved in the supermotard conversion, and how had is it to switch back to dirt after you have done the conversion? thanks

WKY400EX
08-29-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
so what is involoved in the supermotard conversion, and how had is it to switch back to dirt after you have done the conversion? thanks I don't know for sure, but I doubt there is a whole lot of mods to make it a supermoto bike. At least it doesn't look like it is. Try doing a search on the net. You should come up with plenty of good links.