PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to trade their caror atv?

ridin4life05
08-28-2005, 06:17 PM
i have a 1987 honda 250x. It is very clean and is in very good condition.

-It has a supertrapp slip on on it now
-DG chrome full exhaust system
-DG nerf bars,
-DG Grab bar,
-moose racing handguards,
-front itp rims,
-pure sports relator tires but they dont have alot of tread on them
-k&n air filter
-ac front bumper
- maier 250r hood scoop

Also there are red neons and a strobe light hooked up on the wheeler and it makes it glow at night.

There are a few problems with it. A rubber bushing in the steering colum is broken so there is a little bit of play but it wont cost much to fix. Also the back brake box and the brake line got heated up because they were next to the pipe and it burnt a hole in the cable but the box is burned on the bottom but doesnt have a hole in it. I just replaced the back brake pads because i thought that was it.

Also there is a few scratches on the plastic and there is about a inch crack in the back fender.

Also i have a 1999 szuki ds80 dirtbike in good condition. only need front brakes and front brake lever. great pit bike or beginner bike.

Ill consider trades on other atvs or cars or ill take 1900 for the wheeler and 700 for the dirtbike. let me know if youre interested. pics will be posted later.

ridin4life05
08-28-2005, 06:18 PM
bike.,

Pvt. Maggot
08-28-2005, 07:23 PM
I'd really like to trade you my s15 for that..with a little bit of cash you could have a sweet small block mini truck..lemme know.