PDA

View Full Version : Walsh/PEP LT??

250R89
08-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Hey guys I am new on this site so first off I am Chris, it is good to be here. Next season i am going to be racing so I am getting my final upgrades started now and i have some questions.

On my 250R currently I have Laeger +2+1 a-arms with PEP Triple Rate shocks. I was looking into getting LT. I looked at Walsh's a-arms and they seem to bed good, and i really enjoy my PEP’s now and i want to stick with them. Is this a good setup? Also anybody know the price approx of LT PEP with 8 click canisters? Money is not too much of an issue right now.

Also I wanted to get a PEP Dual Rate Rear shock. Right now I have a stock shock rebuilt by PEP. Would this too be a good idea to upgrade to a Dual Rate in the back?

Does anybody where i can get prices on these PEP shocks? Baldwin has them but not a lot on prices. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thx
Chris

QuadRacer041
08-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 250R89
Hey guys I am new on this site so first off I am Chris, it is good to be here. Next season i am going to be racing so I am getting my final upgrades started now and i have some questions.

On my 250R currently I have Laeger +2+1 a-arms with PEP Triple Rate shocks. I was looking into getting LT. I looked at Walsh's a-arms and they seem to bed good, and i really enjoy my PEP’s now and i want to stick with them. Is this a good setup? Also anybody know the price approx of LT PEP with 8 click canisters? Money is not too much of an issue right now.

Also I wanted to get a PEP Dual Rate Rear shock. Right now I have a stock shock rebuilt by PEP. Would this too be a good idea to upgrade to a Dual Rate in the back?

Does anybody where i can get prices on these PEP shocks? Baldwin has them but not a lot on prices. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thx
Chris

the setup you want to run is excellant.
i believe the price of the shocks is $1600 for fronts with the big ressy's
i dont think pep offer's a dual rate rear shock for a standard link rear end.only for a cr500, crf450, or no link.but check with baldwin to make sure

330EXman
09-15-2005, 12:52 PM
walsh is definatly a very nice front end and so is a pep shock setup

then only toher thing i could raise a brow to is looking at gibson arms and also looking at trying axis shocks

you can buy walsh which is really nice but gibson is a very very nice setup also and you can buy the arms and shocks for around $2400 with fully adjustable axis shocks very very nice setup i have both i have walsh arms with elka quadrate elites and gibson front ends with axis shocks and i like both eaqualy

but either way you go or any combination you got a good front end