PDA

View Full Version : 440ex FOR SALE LAST CHANCE $3000

enduro400rider
08-28-2005, 08:57 AM
ok i have been tring to sell the 440 for a while now and i gotta get it outta here. it was just totaly rebuilt from the ground up it runs great and looks great. has no trouble keeping up with stock 450s and will hang with the piped 450s. it has a TON of extras, if it is not sold by saterday it will parted out. i would prefer to sell it as a whole to save myself some trouble. im only asking $3000 for it, it has over 7K invested in it. if i was to part it out from my calculations i would make about $3900 on it and still have a bunch of stock parts for sale. so if you would like to make some money on it you could part it out your self, and make a few bucks, with school starting i wont have much time to part it out but if it comes to that i will. the bike is located in NE ohio, i have lots of pics ready to send to any one interested. i will take $3000 or possibly trade for a car, NO JUNK please i need something that is running

rich_1833
08-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Im looking for one can you please sent some pics and give me all the deatals about it. Meaning every mod you have done to it. thank you for your time. Rich

enduro400rider
08-28-2005, 09:33 AM
i will send you a mod list and some pics just let me know what your email address is and ill get them sent ASAP