PDA

View Full Version : I missed it

EX400rider
08-27-2005, 09:55 PM
hey how was that freestyle in ector texas. I nearly got to go but plans came up. i was bummed out.

How was it? Did he succesfully land the backflip or crash?

Did anyone crash? Tell me the best parts.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondaracer305
08-28-2005, 01:42 PM
The show was awesome, the crowd was great, had lots of fun. jon didnt get to flip because he got injured right before he got here and wasnt able to. I had a nasty crash, but walked away with cuts and scrapes.. Kyle Dehns quad cut out right as he was going up the ramp and i was following him and after he cased it i landed right on top of his quad, luckily, he was able to get out of the way fast enough but we both got VERY lucky to walk away from that one :chinese:

Rootar
08-28-2005, 02:52 PM
damn i wish i could have stayed and watched saturday nite i got all of friday nite on flim and it looks pretty good.

tell us did that guy try the varial saturday nite like they said he was gonna and did caleb moore try the flip saturday? or was both of those jsut talk?

btw 305 which one were you? and whats your real name? i didnt really know who was who that nite

Mikesamillion
08-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
The show was awesome, the crowd was great, had lots of fun. jon didnt get to flip because he got injured right before he got here and wasnt able to. I had a nasty crash, but walked away with cuts and scrapes.. Kyle Dehns quad cut out right as he was going up the ramp and i was following him and after he cased it i landed right on top of his quad, luckily, he was able to get out of the way fast enough but we both got VERY lucky to walk away from that one :chinese:

ya that scared the crap out of me and i was just in the crowd. glad no one really got hurt. bad way to start off the show.

Originally posted by Rootar

damn i wish i could have stayed and watched saturday nite i got all of friday nite on flim and it looks pretty good.

tell us did that guy try the varial saturday nite like they said he was gonna and did caleb moore try the flip saturday? or was both of those jsut talk?

btw 305 which one were you? and whats your real name? i didnt really know who was who that nite

honda 305 is steve. and no he didnt do the varial.