PDA

View Full Version : Under Armour question??

gncc400exxx
08-27-2005, 08:27 PM
just bought some under armour leggings. to wear under my knee guards.

now for the question. Do i wear underwear under these or can i go without? Might sound like a stupid question. but i'd like to know

FasstMidnightZ
08-27-2005, 08:29 PM
uhh id wear underwear with them.

250xridamatt
08-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Put on a nice clean pair of whity tighties under those babies. Thats what I do when I wear under armour for soccer games.

bansheeguy77
08-27-2005, 08:37 PM
u can do both...i used to have compression shorts for soccer...sometimse wore just them and my normal shorts sometimes different....def keeps your junk in place

MotoX3
08-27-2005, 08:48 PM
i wear under armour compression shorts doing just about everything except going to school and everyday stuff....and i tell ya...if you wear anything just a lil loose under those like boxers...not good on the junk:eek2: ....i wouldnt

nat3060
08-28-2005, 07:19 AM
they have under armor underwear

Pappy
08-28-2005, 07:23 AM
my kid was bugging me about this product last fall, i assumed it was a new and improved long john...lol

can someone explain what they are and or offer?

YamaWarr0121
08-28-2005, 07:53 AM
pretty much they are awesome. I've been wearing them since i was playing soccer in the U-9 age group. I'm 17 now so they have def been around for a while. All football players ( even in nfl) wear it underneath their uniforms and pants to keep them warm, and it works for opposite effects in the hot weather, it'll keep you cool under your gear in the summer. I wear a different shirt and shorts under my gear every moto at every national. Definatly makes a difference. But i do wear underwear underneath, like one kid said you gotta lose the boxers and put on a pair of tighty whitey's for that..

250Racing88
08-28-2005, 09:34 AM
get some compression shorts and you should be good thats what i wear under my football pads the only thing is ripping but i play tailback and linbacker so i cant really expect things to hold up that long at 2 high contact postions

Hondadudeehhhh
08-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by 250Racing88
get some compression shorts and you should be good thats what i wear under my football pads the only thing is ripping but i play tailback and linbacker so i cant really expect things to hold up that long at 2 high contact postions

i do exact same thing you do. Under armour is a life saver though :D

250xridamatt
08-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Under armour is a special fabric that takes makes sweat bead off your body, it also does a lot of other stuff. The heat gear keep you cooled off, and the cold gear traps the heat so you stay warm. It is hard for me to explain, but it is some pretty sweet stuff. Go spend about $30 bucks and try it for yourself.

I have these under armour socks that awesome, they are low cut, and I wear them under my soccer socks for games. They keep my cleats nice and tight, and keep my feet from getting way to hot.

Jingle #11
08-28-2005, 12:13 PM
i bought it for football but soon discovered many other options. I bought the all weather one i guess. I wear it mostly in the winter when im dickin around in the snow. For hunting its good. I can wear my bibs, under armour, and a ss cotton tee. Its really nice stuff. u can wear it for riding too. highly reccomend it.

freakystone
09-08-2005, 12:22 PM
FREE BALL!

gncc400exxx
09-12-2005, 04:37 PM
thanks for answering my question. I have been wearing the my briefs under them and they work great. they are slick enough to help prevent the monkey butt and they are awsome under my knee guards, the reason i got them. I will definately be getting some for riding this winter.

tater_kamik
09-13-2005, 04:03 AM
under armour rocks!!! i dont wear anything else under my uniform at work, they issued us some of the shirts a while back for the desert and i am hooked! definately keeps the sweat off and keeps you cooler, but they are also way more comfortable when it is hot and you are sweating. does take a little getting used to though, kind of feel a little rough on the skin sometimes, worth it to me though even when they are expensive...

300ex13
09-13-2005, 08:57 AM
i have compression shorts for my Cross Country and i wear boxer briefs then the under armour

ridered11
09-13-2005, 05:22 PM
my old neighboor invented it, notice i said old hah hes now filfy rich and has moved to much nicer house

anyways U.A is a great product and works very well. it has a range of purposes, some types keep you warm, some keep you cool, and some are made out of a very tuff matterial to act as an added layer of protection

i wouldn't play any of my highschool sports without it on (lacrosse and football)

oh and by the way feel free to free ball it, it's fine without underwear i don't wear underwear with my compression shorts