PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha's

250-R-250
08-27-2005, 07:32 PM
LOL, ok, so we have this beartracker, and its got a few problems, for one, the nuetral light hasnt worked in a while, so I go to look at it cause its my bros and I was gunna try and fix it, anyways, that I found that a wire has been ripped out of somewhere, I took the seat off and there is a place to plug in four seperate wires, and one place was missing, so I put this wire that had ripped out in the pissing plug in, BINGO, nuetral light works, except it comes on when its in off, and goes off when the atv is on. Now for the big problem, it dont start without rolling it down a hill, from what I can tell all the wires to the starter are fine, but wth lol. Thats why I am building a honder. So does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong? we have two beartrackers so I guess I should see if the other starter works on the messed up one?

08-27-2005, 10:10 PM
All i know is that tonight a stock TRX450R whooped a banshee's *** and a raptors ***..

Pittiful, really really pittiful..

zeppelin
08-27-2005, 10:17 PM
yeah and i heard that right after that a raptor 80 came and kicked your 500r's *** then it raped your mom :eek: :eek2: :eek: :blah:

08-27-2005, 10:30 PM
No worries dude, i got the video's to prove it... soon as i upload em i will show ya.

Raptor was not stock but banshee was. 300ft drag on concrete.

To tell you the truth we did this to try and prove the 450R owners wrong that it could not beat the banshee or raptor, needless to say i was wrong :)

I always thought the banshee was overrated once i rode one, this was just the icing on the cake.