PDA

View Full Version : quadboy1988

Brad77
08-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Took $55 from me.

This is the very first negative feedback that I have ever given.

It all started with this thread. http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=171011

Notice down at the bottom is says "JUST FOUND A PAIR OF SPINDLES LAYING IN SHED 45+shipping"

This is what I was interested in. So I PMed him about buying them and he replied "50$ on ebay ther 70$....ill take 60 shipped for spindles ther in good conditionb"

I should have known that something was up right then because it clearly stated in the thread 45+shipping. Well, I asked if he would take less and he agreed to $55 shipped. I agreed to this because I figured that 45+shipping would equal about $55.

Then I asked if he would take paypal and he replied "ther is a problem with my paypal...can u send money order" so I agreed to send a money order. I really don't like money orders but I looked up quadboy1988 in this trader feeback section and he had no negative feedback and one positve. So I assumed it would be safe to send a money order.

I sent the money order July the 14th. Needless to say the spindles didn't show. So on July the 27th I pmed himed and asked if he had received my money order and he replied "yea i will send it out tomorrow."

The spindles still didn't show up so I pmed him back around the 8th of august and he replied "sum1 stole the money order out of my mailbox and im trying to c who took it" Well I really didn't understand this because he had already said that he had the money order. So when I questioned him about this he replied "yea then i left it in the mailbox again to let my mom take it and she said she didnt c it...i wouldnt thnk my own mom will steal"

So then he wanted me to send $30 and he said that he would send the spindles and throw something else in the box with it. I wasn't so sure about this. I asked him how I was supposed to know that the same thing would happen again and he replied "if i wer in ur s hoes i would say the same thing i said send half money back or what i asked....if u send it prioroty mail it cant get stolen...so send me 25$ nd i will send the spindles asap...and throw in sumthin extra for u...ill find sumthin....i got dvds or sum stock 400ex pegs and a stock 400ex sprocket i could throw in and u can sell it to get the 25$ back...does that sound fair ?"

So I asked him which DVDs he was gonna send me and he replied "i dunt have em here right now...tjher at my friends..they will be sellable dunt wry."

So then I asked him if he would send me the items and I would send a money order back to him. He replied "na b.c i dunt have money to shipp the stuff..other wise i would"

This guy hasn't showed me any reason why I should trust him. I really don't feel comfortable sending any more money to him without anything to show for it.

Guy400
08-27-2005, 03:09 PM
First and foremost, if you sent a money order than you should have been given a copy of it. On that copy is a tracking number. Call the number on the copy and see if it's been cashed. But, at this point, it's immaterial whether or not it's been cashed. The seller admitted to seeing it but then he placed it back in the mailbox so he now has the responsibility to ship the items. You obviously have this guy's address, do you have the telephone number? If you have his address you can do a reverse look-up and get the number. Verify that the money order has been cashed and then call his parents. Tell them that you sent their son a money order that has been cashed and you're going to call the authorities unless said items are shipped.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SEND THIS KID MORE MONEY.

Brad77
08-30-2005, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the info Guy.

Although I came up with nothing when I tried to do a reverse search to find a telephone number. If anyone has delt with quadboy1988 please contact me with any information you may have on him.

Thanks

dasanii19
08-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Damn ive been negociating a price on some movies form him the past week or so, I was just about to send him a money order. Good looking our guys. This guy sounds like a joke, thank god I read this before I sent out the money order he wanted me to send. Unless he fixes this problem with you im not sending nothing. Is he replying to your pms? ive been in contact with him the last week and he has replied to my offers over and over. I guess ill send him a pm and tell him to read this post and get it fixed..... Thanks again for posting man............

dasanii19
08-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Just tried sending him a PM , but his mail box was full. so if you read this quadboy1988 im not sending you nothing until you get this guy squared away on the deal you guys had.....

Brad77
08-31-2005, 06:30 AM
Hey dasanii19,

Well I must admit that quadboy1988 had been replying to my pm's. Except for the last one I sent before I wrote this feedback. Which is what prompted me to write the feedback.

I sent him a pm asking one last time if he would send me the items and I send him a money order. He did not respond so I wrote the feedback.

I still have not come up with a phone number for him. When I entered the address he gave me along with his last name it came back with zero results.

Brad77
09-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Bump

Anyone got any info for quadboy1988? Address, phone number anything?

dasanii19
09-05-2005, 06:00 PM
is he not talking to you now? Have you two came to an agreement yet?

Brad77
09-09-2005, 03:58 PM
He did not respond to my last pm and I tried to send him one today, but his box is full.

If anyone could give me his phone number or address I would like to compare it to the address I have.

09-09-2005, 10:27 PM
he's a punk!!! don't bother telling his parents, he's a spoiled brat....his name is geo or gio something(i think short for george) and he lives in i think jackson, nj.....give me a little time i'll look back thru some of my old posts and find you a name and number..........in fact i would be willing to bet that seeing me respond to this post, is all you will need to get him to come out of hiding...and when he does he'll try and squirm and lie his way out of this......just watch..after he reads this he'll get back to ya. the funny thing is he types that jibberish that only he knows what the hell he's writing.....:D

Brad77
10-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Well, I couldn't find any more info on this kid. So I guess I am giving up.

I sent him another pm and this is what I wrote.

"Well I guess I am giving up on my spindles. It looks like you are not interested in helping me.

Although I have learned a lesson from this. Too bad it cost me $55 bucks.

I will never send out a money order to someone I do not know. Unless they can show me good feedback history up front.

Hope you had fun with my $55. I had to work hard for it and you got it for nothing."

MOFO
10-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Adding him to my list of people that are being dealt with.

MOFO
10-15-2005, 07:03 AM
He has been sent a PM. He has one week to reply/resolve this issue.

04-18-2008, 01:33 AM
i hate money orders... like if its someone that posted stuff everyday an i kind of talk to them an they ont seem like an ******* ok thats why i just have everything cod so there is no problems when i sell somthing i think its fair that i spend the $9 to make sure no ones sitting there scared that they got ____ i just ship it cod they get the part an give the ups guy the money order i get my money. thats the only fair way to do it!

if you ask them to ship cod an they know what it means somthings up! cuz you cant get the part if you dont give ups the money order anyways....

c.o.d.>>> cash on delivery

Brad77
04-18-2008, 06:31 AM
true, c.o.d is good in that sense.
I have used paypal a lot since this incident a long time ago and have not had any problems.

hornetgod13
04-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 450killer265R
i hate money orders...

Wow 450killer265R!

This thread was over 2 1/2 years old. Why in the heck did you dig it back up? Did you have a beef with the person earning the negative feedback?

I thought it was a recent thread until I saw the dates before your post. This is a dead thread.

Brad77
04-19-2008, 11:44 AM
LOL, yeah when I saw the reply I thought, wow. I know its an old thread but I wouldn't say it was completely dead because after seeing it again it is a good reminder that even after all this time quadboy is still a loser. LMAO

04-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Wow there must be something up in Jackson new jersey because back in summer of 07 a kid name garret hand ripped me off of $325 for a set of itp rims and tires and we eventually traced the money order back to him and I found a kid that went to his school that hated him on here and he gave me his number and info and I got ahold of him and left him some threats about police on his voice mail after he kept hanging up on me and his mommy sent the money back to me. Give me this kids name and I will ask about him.

justin1022
08-11-2008, 10:03 PM
DONT FLIP OUT ON ME FOR DIGGING UP THIS THREAD!!! athough im not sure if i even did but i just wanted to let Brad77 no that RoadRidin450r might have somthing on quadboy. i no its non of my bussness but i just though you might not of seen his post and i really hate it when people get ripped off.