PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights

redlineranger
08-26-2005, 11:00 PM
well its high school football time around here again, my schools first game wus tonite..... we played tr miller(if your in alabama and play this team there good) our team is the escambia county blue devils... anyways i think there ranked like number 1 or 2 in the state and were way down the list but we almost beat them but lost in the last quarter score wus 28-20..it wus so funny they thought they were gone shut us out but we opened are first offensive drive up(very first play), with a 57 yard TD pass, and after that they had to step it up, it wus a hell of a game

exboy
08-26-2005, 11:34 PM
man the academy got donkey stomped by faith a aint heard how north view did

redlineranger
08-26-2005, 11:37 PM
^^ yea ur old school sux this year ....... anyways i dont know about northview prolly a loss, i know we lost but it wus acceptable....... they played so hard and one or 2 mistakes cost em the game..... 28-20 tho is good seein that we were playin tr miller....get on msn or suptin i'll tell u about it

08-27-2005, 12:35 AM
man that is messed up i just finished watching that movie and i never seen this post.

the best part is when boobie is crying in the car lmao:devil:

HtFoxChick
08-27-2005, 08:29 AM
I got the movie and love it! Feel so bad tho when they come up short!!:(

Hondadudeehhhh
08-27-2005, 09:07 AM
we lost our first game to a team that we should have beat :mad: . It's frusterating when you're playing your hardest and others on your team are dragging ***. There goes our undefeated season:grr:

Loser450
08-27-2005, 10:18 AM
fooseball...:devious:

MotoX3
08-27-2005, 10:19 AM
yup...football season....all the grueling summer 3 a days are over and now we have games every friday night for the next 2 months...first game is this friday...never played the team before but im pretty pumped:scary:

zephead400ex
08-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Damn!...I miss playing high school football! Oh the memories...

08-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
well its high school football time around here again, my schools first game wus tonite..... we played tr miller(if your in alabama and play this team there good) our team is the escambia county blue devils... anyways i think there ranked like number 1 or 2 in the state and were way down the list but we almost beat them but lost in the last quarter score wus 28-20..it wus so funny they thought they were gone shut us out but we opened are first offensive drive up(very first play), with a 57 yard TD pass, and after that they had to step it up, it wus a hell of a game

ok, since your still in school, why dont you educate yourself and LEARN PROPER SPELLING AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE!

It is NOT, wus, or wuz... it is WAS..

Jesse

exboy
08-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
ok, since your still in school, why dont you educate yourself and LEARN PROPER SPELLING AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE!

It is NOT, wus, or wuz... it is WAS..

Jesse

screw you man you think i give a dam about spelling.... as long as u can read it its good enough

redlineranger
08-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by exboy
screw you man you think i give a dam about spelling.... as long as u can read it its good enough

^^ this is redlineranger saying that that wus me on a friends account. dangit blaine you gotta start loggin out when you get on here at my house.... so anyways it wus me that said that and i mean it... everyone else could understand it but u have to be a peckerhead about it:rolleyes:

bman9
08-27-2005, 06:34 PM
we lost our too. it was 0-0 at half then we fell apart.

08-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by exboy
screw you man you think i give a dam about spelling....

my point EXACTLY.

Jesse

redlineranger
08-27-2005, 06:42 PM
pull it out of your ***** man your the only one complaining. my god this site is almost no fun to visit anymore because of people like you. here is this better im spelling better now does that make you happy?:huh

08-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
pull it out of your ***** man your the only one complaining. my god this site is almost no fun to visit anymore because of people like you. here is this better im spelling better now does that make you happy?:huh

as a matter of fact it does.. and it makes everyone else that is too afriad to speak up happy also..

when a site is a majority of 13-17 year old know it alls, you have that problem.. but what do i know.. im just some ******* that knows nothing LOL..

Jesse

400exrules
08-27-2005, 06:44 PM
we our second game like 56-6 last night lol...looks like its gonna be a good season

redlineranger
08-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
as a matter of fact it does.. and it makes everyone else that is too afriad to speak up happy also..

when a site is a majority of 13-17 year old know it alls, you have that problem.. but what do i know.. im just some ******* that knows nothing LOL..

Jesse

i dont think i know it all because i easily know that mostly everyone on here is older than me and they know alot more, i just dont understand how really no one else complains about spelling besides you. look around im not the only one that doest have ''proper'' spelling or sentence structure. so just give it a rest:rolleyes: