PDA

View Full Version : predator vs. banshee?

whitez400
08-26-2005, 09:16 PM
will a predator really smoke a banshee and if so how bad?

MAaudioX10
08-26-2005, 09:43 PM
The only drag racing experience I have with a Banshee is in sand. Obviously, a ripped up Banshee is killer. But, mod for mod, I have beaten a few.

I wouldn't say I smoked them. Maybe had 2-3 quads on them.

I have raced only 1 Banshee on grass. He had pipes, filter, boost bottle, reeds, and re-jetted. I would say in a 300 Ft, I had about a quad on him. I pretty much found traction and got the launch and he played catch up. Just couldn't get me in 300 ft.

whitez400
09-01-2005, 07:10 AM
well that sounds good cuz im thinkin about gettin one for myself but im not sure. if always had somthin against polaris but somthin tells me that this one is diffrent.

MAaudioX10
09-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by whitez400
well that sounds good cuz im thinkin about gettin one for myself but im not sure. if always had somthin against polaris but somthin tells me that this one is diffrent.

I love my 05' Predator. I owned an 03 Predator and I had my fair share of problems. I rode the hell out of that bike but, the biggest area I had the most problems with was that P.R.O steering. I had to replace just about every component twice. Never had a tranny or motor issue and the guy that has it now has had it for about 3 months and so far so goood. Yes, Polaris had A LOT of problems with there 03 bikes.

I have had my 05' for almost 6 months and have not had 1 single problem what so ever!! The 05 is super reliable. Not steering issue at all. On my 03' I had to replace everything after 3 months. So, much as improved since then.

If anyone picked up an 05 or newer Predator they will have nothing but joy.

whitez400
09-02-2005, 10:54 AM
that sound cool man, it must be nice to have a quad with that muck power, all i got is a blaster but it does good. i would like to have a z400 but its a tough choice between iot and a predator.