PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi/introduce myself

2nd sucks
08-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Alright guys, ive been around here for a little bit now, but i never really said hi or anything, figured i would post a few things about me so you can get to know me. Well im 16, turning 17 in 2 or 3 weeks. Ive been racing quads since i was old enough to know what a fourwheeler is...i was riding a blaster at 8, that my dad bought me as a christmas present. since them i have worked almost every free day i have, including after school, and every penny i made went into savings for fourwheelers/4wheeler parts. check my sig for the bikes i have....so i hope you guys arnt thinking im a spoiled little rich kid that gets everything handed to him, just wanted to let you know i worked my arse off for the things that i have. also...my grandfather has a small engine shop that he started himself, since then he has handed it down to my father, my father is now head of the shop. He is mostly behind the desk all the time though, but i have learned about everything macanical from my father and grandfather. Right now i am our main shops machanic, we work on everything from lawn tractors, to dirtbikes, and weedwackers, quads, chainsaws, scooters, harley's...you name it we work on it. like i said i am the shops main machanic...keep in mind on only 16...our shop has 1 other worker, and he is 36...i love the feeling of a 36 year old man with a wife and kids asking me for help, or how to do something, and i also love being able to help....

so i hope this wasnt too long, just wanted to tell you guys about myself, and i hope some of you take the time to read this

thanks for your time,
see ya around in the forums
:)

Mxjunkie
08-26-2005, 07:41 PM
welcome to the site, we'll have to ride at rausch creek sometime :D

where abouts in pa are you? I'm near west chester aka pretty much philadelphia

2nd sucks
08-26-2005, 07:48 PM
yea man, that would be sweet...i would love some new riding buddies, always looking for some. im a little over an hour from west chester. i would love to meet up sometime to ride...pm me sometime man

now for the hard decision...take the ex or the r??:confused:
:D

take it easy guys....

hardkoratvmxr
08-26-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by 2nd sucks

now for the hard decision...take the ex or the r??:confused:
:D

what about both? lol

DeerNuts
08-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Welcome to the site. Nice to see someone with a quad-related past.

Nausty
08-26-2005, 10:23 PM
welcome aboard..

before you know it you'll have this many posts!

<-----------

2nd sucks
08-27-2005, 07:43 PM
thanks guys, i appreciate the good posts in return

i forgot to mention, if anyone has motor work, i will do it for just the price of parts, plus maybe 5 or 10 bucks, but i love working on quads, and i will do all work for just the price of parts.
and please do not think "this kids only 16, i dont trust his reliability"...i do quality work, and if you have any trouble with the machine within a month or two, bring it back and ill fix it all for free

pm me if you need any work done
sportbikes, dirtbikes, harley's,quads, scooters,chainsaws, weedwackers, lawn mowers.....anything i will be happy to do any work for you

thanks for your time

2nd sucks
08-27-2005, 09:28 PM
let me know guys

bens250ex
08-28-2005, 12:50 PM
i might be intrsted in some port and polish for my r if ur up to it? also need the cylinder to be honed for new piston and rings how much would u charge