View Full Version : Got Jumped By Sum Mexicans 20min Ago!!

raptorman2001
08-25-2005, 09:14 PM
just what the title said two mexicans jumped me on my way home from a buddies house i was walking through a local grave yard like usual and then out of no were bam i get hit in the face and nocks me down so i come swing because i a decent scrapper or so i though and i get the one on the ground and just start pounding him and then again out of now wear here come another on just kicks me an the ribs and hurts like hell they busted them just let you guys know so agian i try to get up and suceed i hit this one then one of them clocks me in the stomach with his leg and i go down and then they just keep kicking me i didnt think it was ever goin to stop then next thing i know it over im pissed and ready to hurt some one!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

300exr
08-25-2005, 09:15 PM
did they take n e thing from u

cthomas7277
08-25-2005, 09:15 PM
kill emm all

300exr
08-25-2005, 09:17 PM
the other day i saw like 6 of em packed into a single cab ford ranger, nothin against mexicans, its just the ones that steal n sh^t like that

raptorman2001
08-25-2005, 09:20 PM
i got everything against them now i agree kill them all the sob beat the hell out of me:mad:

300exr
08-25-2005, 09:43 PM
y the hell did he jump u tho, did he take your wallet or anything

Nausty
08-25-2005, 09:48 PM
yea round here they always act tough and start beef. The when U get back in there face they run and get 80 of their homies!:rolleyes:

I'm not one for using weapons but if a group wants to jump me they better be ready to get their throat cut or head bashed in. I always got a knife w/ me and got a bat in my truck.

Its weird how some towns can be so clean cut and others it feels like ur in a modern day wildwest.

SRH
08-25-2005, 09:48 PM
i dont know what id do if i was driving down the road and 2 mexicasn came flying out of a gravel pit and jumped over me, what were they riding?

Smoker
08-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by cthomas7277
kill emm all

Yep!

ThumPIN_450R
08-25-2005, 10:09 PM
the mexicans around here are pretty small I can take about 5 at a time

Nausty
08-25-2005, 11:08 PM
yea they are like lil kids when one comes at its nothing but then they swarm and keep piling on and before u know it ur laying on the ground!

raptorman2001
08-26-2005, 02:01 AM
they didnt take anything i had money and everything they never touched my pockets the just wooped my *** and moved on:confused:

Pappy
08-26-2005, 05:19 AM
I figured they would be too lazy to fight anyone:confused: oh well, there goes that stereotype.

The mexican gangs are popping up around here. I havent seen any of them, actually they are more from ecuador and a mix of latin american countries.

I geuss a few will need to be strung up if they persist.

raptorman2001
08-26-2005, 05:49 AM
exactly pappy they do need to be strung out see last night if they wouldnt cought me off gaurd i might of had a chance,but these guys were pretty big i mean im 5'9 and 210 pounds and these guys were at least that or more i was poundin the first one but when that second start workin on my ribs and the back of my head which is my spot to get knocked out because of a acident last year envolving me fallin out of a tree stand so hurt pretty bad last night i slep one hour and was pissed the rest of the time they will get what they deserve this weeked you can bet on that!:devil:

Pappy
08-26-2005, 05:51 AM
Id say lick your wounds and move on. Let the law deal with it. You go after them, they come back after you, it starts a circle that can turn into something you really did not want any parts of.

Jersey450R
08-26-2005, 05:52 AM
dam man, you know what i would do...i would walk through the same way, like you always do but have 5 or so of your boys hiding behind graves or something. as your walking, talk chit on mexicans (no i'm not predijuce) as your walking through. if they are there, they will certainly jump out at you. at the same time, have your crew come out as well and totally kick the living chit outta them! sound good? thats what i would do.

some words you can call out to them...spellings arent right but pronounce as they are spelled...sure to stir up some attention if they're around.

*pinchee madres mexicanos*
*stupido mexicanos*
*totas mexicanos pinchee mierdas*
*pinchee chocha mexicanos*
*mexicanos..ALLA Chingatta whey'sss!!*

raptorman2001
08-26-2005, 05:56 AM
yea i told the police pappy they almost just laughed at me these cops suck around here they protect the mexicans because they are givin are gov more money because they work for less!

Pappy
08-26-2005, 05:59 AM
Well i cant imagine the cops just blowing off to your face, but there are other ways to get payback. I would just hate to see a good person go down because he did something that could have been handled another way.

I was taught to treat everyone the way they treated me, so I would be leaving boot prints on someones head, but in reality that would land me in more trouble then these peckerwoods are worth.

Just be careful, you dont need an impala driving by your house popping caps into you or worse yet one of your family members.

trick250r
08-26-2005, 06:09 AM
ya, the police r gonna protect them b/c they're a "minority". In a couple of years, we'll be the minority. Oh, btw, im not racist, i hate everyone. :devil:

popo
08-26-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by trick250r
ya, the police r gonna protect them b/c they're a "minority". :devil:

Ya! ok I believe that statement.

trick250r
08-26-2005, 06:31 AM
thats what they do around here

omaits
08-26-2005, 06:39 AM
I seen a thread about 2 mexicans talking about beating up some white dude in a cemetary in your town. I think the site name is www.donkeyriders.com. Maybe you should check it out.

Trevor
08-26-2005, 06:59 AM
Hey I checked that site out but didn't see any story about mexicans though!

exboy
08-26-2005, 07:04 AM
yeah i dont know whats up with that if they didnt take any money suprised they didnt take any so they could buy a banana boat for there cousins to float over on.

bradley300
08-26-2005, 07:08 AM
the mexicans are real bad here, hell, theres about 100 of them htat just live in a church. there all illegal, but no one will do anything to deport, that would be being mean

my girlfriend is a teacher so i see some of the crap first hand. how there kids all go to our schools and cant even speak english. so then not only does the scholl spend money to teach an illegal, they also have to teach them how to read and write in english

omaits
08-26-2005, 07:16 AM
Hey I checked that site out but didn't see any story about mexicans though!

I was just joking. Since this site is atvriders.com and we ride atv's, their site woudl be donkeyriders.com cause they ride donkeys. HaHa. I could just see them...posting donkey hill climb pictures or swapping donkey racing saddles and stirrups.

stace609
08-26-2005, 08:08 AM
I can't believe you guys all have mexicans! Living in Southern California they're everywhere here. (I mean EVERYWHERE!) That's part of the reason we just moved. THey lived nextdoor and would throw trash in the street and park in the fire lane and was always eyeballing our garage. Not to mention there was like 30 of them. The community pool had to be drained because they took BABIES with NO DIAPERS in there. And I think they were dealing or something. People would pull up and honk their horns and then they'd come out of the house and make an exchange. Glad to be out of there.

Anyway, I'm sorry you guys are all sharing the problem!

Hondadudeehhhh
08-26-2005, 08:25 AM
do this :D
http://abum.com/?show_media=8856

bansheeguy77
08-26-2005, 08:31 AM
lmao this thread is hilarious....everyone joining as one in hating on the mexicans. its just like black people too...i hate the "gangster wanna be bad *** crew" of them too. but some can be your best friend. if you knew there was a problem with them around i certainly wouldnt have been walking alone at night without packing a lil heat. even if its a small knife do it. mace, tazer any form of self defense. also take some martial arts classes...you will be amazed...go for jiu jitsu you can have their arm broken in 3 seconds and moveon to the next one.

Str8Wicked 74
08-26-2005, 10:31 AM
I saw some white kid beat the **** out of two mexicans with a big *** bunch of keys. It was priceless! The kid was walking out of his car at some parking lot and here come the thugs. They catch him with a cheap shot and knock him down. Friggin guys get up and starts swinging with the keys. Both guys were on the floor in seconds, but he kept wacking the **** outta them. I wanted to go outside and get my kicks in:( . Oh, but the best part was the cliche kick to the face. I would never have expected it from this guy. He looked skinny:macho

Robin Hood
08-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Just find out where they live and light their house on fire, youll get rid of probably 100 considering they stack in the houses....

trick450r
08-26-2005, 10:59 AM
i call BS...first you say it was only 20 mins ago...then you say that they broke your ribs..how do you know their acually broken if it was 20 mins ago? your story isn't lining up bud...

wilkin250r
08-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Unfortunately, it's kinda like nuclear war. The only way to really win is not to play.

If you go after them with 5, they'll come back after you with 20. If you go after them with baseball bats, they'll come back after you with knives and guns. At that point, it's all about who is willing to take it further, and I'll bet my paycheck that they are willing to take it further than you are, they have a lot less to lose.

The only way to win is not to play.

Take this beating and learn a lesson from it. Find a way to protect yourself.

There is a code of honor among theives and gangs, and it's different than yours or mine. In a gang, if you attack and are unsuccesful, you get no sympathy or help from your peers. However, if someone attacks you, regardless of the reason, the whole group is up in arms.

If a couple mexicans jump you, and you beat them down, they'll won't be able to get help from their friends. However, if you take revenge on them later, you're going to have a gang war on your hands.

Pappy
08-26-2005, 02:09 PM
This thread has been reported for obvious reasons...lol

Personally, i call a spade a spade. and the fact that mexicans are over running this country is no secret and the fact that they are developing gangs is no secret either.

The biggest complaint is the term mexican. we really cant classify all mexicans as evil, but what the heck should we call them so we dont offend the 15 million illegal mexican immigrants?

if i get any more complaints ill have to lock it down. us white folks apologize if any non gang people of mexican decent are offended.

chucked
08-26-2005, 02:32 PM
I wish Pat Robertson was president.

Warnerade
08-26-2005, 03:32 PM
just yell this..."la migra esta aqui.....VAMANOS!!!"

should make em scatter most of the time.

no im not racist, i have a mexican girlfriend.

wilkin250r
08-26-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
The biggest complaint is the term mexican. we really cant classify all mexicans as evil,

This is something that really ticks me off. I'm going to go on a rant, and I don't give a **** if it gets the thread locked, or even deleted.

Shut the **** up all you whining ******** little ***** **** ***** ******** ****** *** ********* ******!!!!

There is nothing at all about the term "mexican" that implies they are all evil. Never once did anybody say that all mexicans are evil.

If you have a ********* problem with the term "mexican", I'm open to suggestions for alternatives.

Warnerade
08-26-2005, 03:45 PM
beaner?