PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE!! Duncan Racing 435cc top end for the Z400 KFX400

414tinner
08-25-2005, 05:41 PM
I have a Duncan Racing Z400 KFX400 435 Cylinder and Head. The head is ported and polished by Duncan Racing for XC Racing and it has TONS of TORQUE. It also has a 5 angle valve job done by Duncan Racing as well. The cylinder has been bored to a 435 and re-nickacilled by Duncan Racing also. The head has my name and a reference # engraved in the bottom of it from Duncan Racing. It also has Duncan Racing Cams installed and the valves are shimmed and set with heavy duty springs and ready to bolt everything on. The piston has been used, however I have new rings to put in it for the buyer. All you will need to bolt this kit on is a base gasket and a head gasket.

All of these parts were purchased new from Suzuki and sent off to Duncan Racing to perform his modifications.

This top end does not have very much time on it. Probably 15 hours of use I would say at the most. (5 local Harescrambles and a couple of rides as well) The cylinder looks great inside and the cross hatching is still very visible. There is no sigh of wear on the cylinder or head.

It does not come with the exhaust because I sold that to a friend already.

I want to get $800 for the complete top end kit.

After I bought the new cylinder, head and Cams, I paid another $1200.00 for all this work. I have about $1800.00 in this top end.