PDA

View Full Version : Yoshimura Complete Dyno/Torque

aroracer72
08-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Hey guys i got my Yoshimura Tri oval exhaust recently...and it came with a dyno and torque graph....which are numbers produced by a

STOCK 450r WITH FULL PIPE, and AIRBOX LID ON

remember.....all other companies dyno runs include the airbox lid off..which adds 3-5 hp and some torque.
BUT LOOK AT THAT DANG TORQUE INCREASE!!!! Remember...torque is what makes the wheels go round..and hp is only really good for max top end. The torque is very impressive in my oppinnion.
CHAD

aroracer72
08-25-2005, 07:27 PM
I drove it over the weekend.......i put the pipe on and a high compression piston.

So it now has a Cam, piston, pipe..and air box lid removed.

Lets jsut say that when i dragged a friend opn his piped/rev box'ed ds650.....with stock egaring and 18 inch tires i absolutely SMOKED him. And this was in sand.....i mean this thing RIPS.

I was going down a straight away in 5th egar..and decided to try a stand up wheelie......all it took was a small little bump..gave it gas and tugged up..and i rode a wheelie at full speed. When the front end started to go down...i floored it and it powered back up....i dont care who you are.....it takes some power to do that...especially in loamy soft dirt.
CHAD

buck naked-r
08-11-2006, 11:09 PM
that is a good increase in torque.