PDA

View Full Version : Look!

ATV_MAN
06-06-2002, 06:57 PM
My friend was riding his 250sx 3 wheeler yesterday and he wrecked it somehow and he broke the big bone in his long and knocked the little one out of place(i dont know the names). Well im done wasting your time now just felt like typing something.

NC2Quads
06-10-2002, 06:31 PM
I called my buddy "Marty" to see if he wanted to go riding... he couldn't.... Was too busy taking two other friends to hospital....
1ea dis-located sholder and concushion, and 1ea broken collor bone....

...They were jumping and one laned on the other on a moto-cross track.

-----KNOW WHEN TO LET OFF... HAVE FUN!!! :rolleyes:

Tommy 17
06-21-2002, 01:34 PM
if he broke his femur (aka the longest bone in ur leg, or the biggest bone in ur body) he won't walk for a year... and he will have one of these in his leg... its not fun and he will have to learn to walk all over again like a little kid...

kc 300EX
06-21-2002, 03:56 PM
My friend Tom had an accident over Memorial day weekend on his Raptor, Hittin a wooden jump, the ply wood caved in, and it kicked the back of the bike up, so he nosed it bad, His foot slipped off the peg, the peg AND the tire(+2 axle) got him in the back of the leg,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well, it was nasty, leg just dangled there only attached by the skin, wich had a piece of bone sticking through it, quite grosse, called the ambulance, took almost an hour to get there.............He shatter his Tibia and fibula, i think theyre called, the 2 bones in the lower leg.........He is able to get around on crutches right now, he has a big rod in his leg and about a thousand staples holdin his skin on