PDA

View Full Version : Neutron Bomb???

Matt37
08-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Remember the Neutron Bomb they were working on that would kill all life, but leave buildings and infrastructure intact?

If they exist, we should evacuate all Israelis to like Greece for the weekend, then drop Neutron Bombs on all of the Middle East -- well, it's just a thought....:D

trick450r
08-24-2005, 08:39 AM
possibly the most random thing i've ever read...

MR.BIG
08-24-2005, 08:40 AM
Sounds good to me. We need to get rid of all of those terrorists. I am not saying that anyone who is of that ethnic group is a terrorist so I don't have to hear any crap!

Matt37
08-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
possibly the most random thing i've ever read...

Yea i know, i was just sitting here thinking about it.

Ruby Soho
08-24-2005, 09:05 AM
:huh

08-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
Sounds good to me. We need to get rid of all of those terrorists. I am not saying that anyone who is of that ethnic group is a terrorist so I don't have to hear any crap!

But that is exactly what you did say..

wilkin250r
08-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Funny, I bet if THEY had the Neutron Bomb, they would say the same thing about the West.

Matt37
08-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Funny, I bet if THEY had the Neutron Bomb, they would say the same thing about the West.

Sucks for them, cuz they dont have it.

Rastus
08-24-2005, 10:55 AM
lol, If they had one we probably wouldn't be here.

zephead400ex
08-24-2005, 11:52 AM
*shakes head* ...ignorance...

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 11:55 AM
i dunno what you guys are talking about, but i have three in my garage.

Quad18star
08-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
i dunno what you guys are talking about, but i have three in my garage.

Someone's gunna have the CIA and FBI knocking on their door pretty soon . LOL

insaneracin2003
08-24-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
Remember the Neutron Bomb they were working on that would kill all life, but leave buildings and infrastructure intact?

If they exist, we should evacuate all Israelis to like Greece for the weekend, then drop Neutron Bombs on all of the Middle East -- well, it's just a thought....:D
I love that avatar!!!!!

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Someone's gunna have the CIA and FBI knocking on their door pretty soon . LOL

you better hush up greg or else im about to make myself "camp canada"

Butters
08-24-2005, 01:09 PM
Sucks for them, cuz they dont have it.

as far as i know. we don't either. last time i checked what you are talking about is genocide. last time i checked that was against most people morals, no matter what religion they are, but then again so is war and we still do that. so much for america being so great on religious morals.:rolleyes:

p.s. patriots are better :cool:

Nausty
08-24-2005, 01:14 PM
i agree, drop neutron bombs on everywhere besides

US- cuz we're the best and cuz I live here

japan-they make our cell phones and tv's and stuff. Musts

Canada- no one cares about them n e ways

austrailia-from what i understand lots of hot chicks

if we do that then we can all get mansions and have tons of land and we can all just chill out and drink beer all day.

Sounds like a good plan to me?:confused:

If thats what happens i'm gonna go to austrailia and hook up w/ some chicks then i'm gonna go to iraq and live in some rich oil tycoons house and have 80 dirt bikes, quads, super bikes, fast cars and big trucks.

It will work trust me!

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Butters
as far as i know. we don't either. last time i checked what you are talking about is genocide. last time i checked that was against most people morals, no matter what religion they are, but then again so is war and we still do that. so much for america being so great on religious morals.:rolleyes:

p.s. patriots are better :cool:

What? Genocide? Ummm.....we have nuclear bombs that would level everything in site. Thats basically what this bomb is, except it only kills life, not buildings and such. You will learn...young one...(and yes i see you are 18, but it doesnt appear you know much history) but in the game of war, half of the battle is having superior military technology.

Nausty
08-24-2005, 01:18 PM
What? Genocide? Ummm.....we have nuclear bombs that would level everything in site. Thats basically what this bomb is, except it only kills life, not buildings and such. You will learn...young one...(and yes i see you are 18, but it doesnt appear you know much history) but in the game of war, half of the battle is having superior military technology.

you sound EXACTLY like one of my teachers....

Butters
08-24-2005, 01:19 PM

excuse me....but genocide is the systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group. that means no matter if the bomb is nuclear or neutron and it kills everything in that area that is is genocide. i said nothing about military technology. i was talking about religious beliefs, but i see in your older age that you have a hard time paying attention.

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 01:24 PM
excuse me....but genocide is the systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group. that means no matter if the bomb is nuclear or neutron and it kills everything in that area that is is genocide. i said nothing about military technology. i was talking about religious beliefs, but i see in your older age that you have a hard time paying attention.

well i see your "copy/paste" buttons work:

gen·o·cide ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jn-sd)
n.
The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

----

I don't understand what you are even arguing? You said we wouldn't have it because it isn't ethical or something? It is the same as a nuclear bomb and we have those, so what isn't ethical about them? I suppose in your vast background you would know that we are in a treaty called "the nuclear proliferation act" and that we will never send a nuke until someone sends one at us...right?

But who would send one at us, we have 10's of thousands stockpiled. Ahhhh, the deterrance theory is my best friend.

Atkins
08-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by MR.BIG

Then we become the terrorists.

Butters
08-24-2005, 01:28 PM
well i see your "copy/paste" buttons work:

gen·o·cide ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jn-sd)
n.
The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

----

I don't understand what you are even arguing? You said we wouldn't have it because it isn't ethical or something? It is the same as a nuclear bomb and we have those, so what isn't ethical about them? I suppose in your vast background you would know that we are in a treaty called "the nuclear proliferation act" and that we will never send a nuke until someone sends one at us...right?

But who would send one at us, we have 10's of thousands stockpiled. Ahhhh, the deterrance theory is my best friend.

once again if you would pay attention i was talking about the use of them and how that isn't ethical. as you well know we have never used the types of nuclear bombs we now possess because of this reason. my arguement is why have them when most people will not give their consent to use them. its a waste of money. oh and last time i check most eight graders knew what genocide is, so don't kick yourself so hard that you are the one that had to copy it.

Punk'd
08-24-2005, 01:28 PM
:bandit:

Nausty
08-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Then we become the terrorists.

no we become rich and wealthy we are not terrorists we are perfect.

Derekhonda could pry explain it better!

It all works out right, trust me!

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 01:30 PM
my arguement is why have them when most people will not give their consent to use them.

Go read an article on the deterrance theory (i think thats how you spell it). We stockpile massive amounts of weapons so people know not to **** with us. There is your answer.

Butters
08-24-2005, 01:33 PM
Go read an article on the deterrance theory (i think thats how you spell it). We stockpile massive amounts of weapons so people know not to **** with us. There is your answer.

great i'm glad you know that. that is not an arguement about what i said though. you say we have a lot of nuclear weapons. this i know and never argued. the fact or opinion for that matter that i argued was that we would never use them because of "supposed" morals in this country.

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
no we become rich and wealthy we are not terrorists we are perfect.

Derekhonda could pry explain it better!

It all works out right, trust me!

Nausty, it basically just depends on whose side you are on. From our perspective, us capturing terrorists is a good thing and we are heros. From their perspective (and years of skewed media helping) they view us as terrorists. And by us going in there and capturing their "people" (**cough terrorists**) we are the terrorists because their friends and neighbors have done nothing wrong.

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 01:36 PM
great i'm glad you know that. that is not an arguement about what i said though. you say we have a lot of nuclear weapons. this i know and never argued. the fact or opinion for that matter that i argued was that we would never use them because of "supposed" morals in this country.

NO, we WILL NOT use THEM because WE ARE IN A TREATY.

And it is an argument, you were wrong.

Butters
08-24-2005, 01:36 PM
NO, we WILL NOT use THEM because WE ARE IN A TREATY.

And it is an argument, you were wrong.

how was i wrong??

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 01:40 PM
how was i wrong??

did you do any of the reading i asked you to do?

Butters
08-24-2005, 01:44 PM
did you do any of the reading i asked you to do?

what reading would i need to do. i never disagreed with us owning nuclear weapons. i said we will not use them. what more needs to be said? i don't know what arguement you see, except for the one you just now created.

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 01:45 PM
so you were arguing opinion the whole time. I was arguing fact. That is IN FACT how i won this argument.

you know what they say about opinions don't you?

Butters
08-24-2005, 01:46 PM
so you were arguing opinion the whole time. I was arguing fact. That is IN FACT how i won this argument.

what was i arguing? thats what i want to know from you.

fasterblaster09
08-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Saints rule :chinese:

harescrambles
08-24-2005, 06:04 PM

I like your idea, I say kill'em all and let god sort them out.

sampleez
08-24-2005, 06:36 PM

:o

http://home.nc.rr.com/inbedwithhomer/arguing_internet.jpg

derekhonda
08-24-2005, 07:32 PM
very original

sampleez
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
maybe.........but still effective :blah:

just messin wit ya man

Matt37
08-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by harescrambles
I like your idea, I say kill'em all and let god sort them out.

Yea now you know what your talking about.

All these people saying "that would be so mean" and "that is so un humain"

You think these people we are fighting wars with are humain???

idiot democrats..........:rolleyes:

Butters
08-24-2005, 08:17 PM
Yea now you know what your talking about.

All these people saying "that would be so mean" and "that is so un humain"

You think these people we are fighting wars with are humain???

idiot democrats..........:rolleyes:

yeah cause democrats are so big on religion :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

edit : excuse me i mean most big time democrats.