PDA

View Full Version : Joe Byrd Riding School at Mapleshade

riley racing
08-24-2005, 07:22 AM
I have contacted Joe & Heather Byrd about doing a riding school at Mapleshade. I have the track for September 9th and 10th then the Pro/Pro Am race will be September 11th. All I need now is some interested bodies. Joe would like at least 10 riders. The cost will be at least $400.00 per person for both days. I think this is a hell of a deal for what you will learn. If you are interested please send me an email at mriley@sbul.edu or PM me at I will get you more information. Thank you.

Nick110
08-24-2005, 07:54 AM
i can try to get like 5 people if not more to go. ill just be cashin in a lot of change to make 400 dollars cause i really wanna go.

riley racing
08-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Nick,
That would be great!! I figured you and your brother would come and your brothers buddy #55 (Gust want to be) HAHA!! Just a joke. To make this all happen I am going to have to have deposits. I am still in the process of getting a sponsor or two to pay for the cost to get Joe & Heather here. I will let you know more in a few days. Hope to see you both at Cohocton this weekend. I am out do to a stupid ankle injury from this past Sunday at Mapleshade. Just let me know if you need any more info I can also be reached at 814-598-2180 just leave me a message. I know Joe would need at least 10 people to make this happen. Thanks.

450r51
08-24-2005, 08:44 AM
we would love to come but money has been really tight soon, and we dont know if we can afford $800 and then gas, and signing up for the classes that weekend, we will need to spend close to a grand maybe more. but we will deffinetly see if we can come. i will try to get me,my bro, #55,bill ficcara, and another one of my buddies who rides a shee.

riley racing
08-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Chris,
That would be great. Jsut keep me posted and I'll let you know more when I can. I know about the $$ issue. For the four of us to go it would be $1600, plus fuel and food for the weekend then the $$ to race on Sunday. But we can knock that down by one with me being out. I am really rehabing to try to be able to race on 9/11. I know right now I would have to say no because I can't even shift. Sunday on the second moto I only ran two laps and sat on the side line till the checkered then had to shift with my hand. Boy that really sucks. Just keep me post on people that would be interesed and I'll keep you posted on anything new. Hope to see you this weekend at Cohocton.

jvd182
08-24-2005, 10:18 AM
I would love to go, are there still spots avalible?.

400ex87
08-24-2005, 10:23 AM
i would love to go to that..all depends on if the KTM is done, and if i have some $$ left over :D I will let you know by next week for sure!

riley racing
08-24-2005, 11:36 AM
jvd182, Yes I have spots open jsut let me know and I can fill you in on more information.

400ex87, I hope your KTM will be done. The more riders the better the school will be.

As of right now I have about 7 or 8 riders that are interested. I just need to know so I can get the info back to Joe & Heather. Jus t keep me posted. Thank you.

jvd182
08-24-2005, 07:15 PM
My parents said i could go they just need the info. Thanks

riley racing
08-25-2005, 06:54 AM
jvd182 send me your phone number and I can call with more info and maybe if need be talk with your parents. I can be reached at mriley@sbu.edu. Thanks.